All Comments on 'Late Night Confession'

by essayist

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please, no more

this is wimp garbage - 1*

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I understand your sorrow...I understand your love...

I understand your sorrow...I understand your love...But some issues were still open and difficult to digest: 1st - Sure she cheated and then confessed...but only after they were home and far away from the lover...while in Germany she didn't confess...she just kept going with the affair...2nd - When a wife answers to the question: "do you love him?", the way she did: "I don't know. I thought I did, but now I don't know.", that is a death blow in any marriage...Maybe only with long counseling they could get back to normal married life...And that didn't happened...so the ending: Nothing wrong wiyh it...they talked, they agreed and they had an open marriage from then on...That's how things should happen...But how could those 2 issues be forgotten so easily and never dealt with? 2*

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
I can't agree, Impo

You say: 'When a wife answers to the question: "do you love him?", the way she did: "I don't know. I thought I did, but now I don't know.", that is a death blow in any marriage'

Define Love, Impo.

Where do you draw the line between intrigue, infatuation, love, a good old crush, lust, and so on. I would suggest that it would be difficult for an adulterous spouse to know how to answer that question on most occasions. Somebody caught up in the immediate excitement, mental confusion, perhaps guilt, and all the other emotions experienced by somebody conducting an illicit affair is unlikely to be able to analyse those feelings objectively.

I thought her answer was a good one, given the circumstances, and could provide a starting point for a valuable conversation between husband and wife.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This hurts!

It hurts us as readers! I agree NO MORE! It's trash

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
@luedon...

I understand what you said...And sometimes it's difficult to draw a precise borderland between those feelings...but in this case when he asked her that question she had had a lot of time to think about it...This wasn't a recent affair nor a short one...During all their stay in Germany she had time to think about her feelings, to analyze what her feelings towards the lover were...Don't you think? One thing was he got home and find her with the lover and ask her that question...Other the situation in this story...for sure she had the time to analyze her feelings at least as soon as she knew they were going back home, far away from the lover...To analyze if she really wanted to go with her husband or stay with her lover...At home (with her lover no more near her) she had the time to think if she did the right thing to stay with her husband, or if she left a happy life with her lover in Germany...But no!!! When he asked the question, she didn't show any confidence in her feelings...And that's why I said what I said...She had all the time, the husband when she confessed knew it and she still wasn't sure if staying with him had been the right decision for her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SOMETIMES WE JUST THINK ITS SICK, MENTALLY YOU KNOW

1

Mordant96Mordant96almost 8 years ago
Good first story

Well written and interesting keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Define "Whore", Lue

You just have to look yourself in the mirror. You really start getting annoying after the 10000th comment where you repeat the same bullshit.

As for the story, typical whore and wimp tale. 0/5

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
TO FORGIVE AND FORGET

tell us the secrets why and how. TK U MLJ LV NV

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
short but interesting

I wish people would just shut up with all the moral judgements. They think they're the morality police? They want to brand this woman with a scarlet A for adulteress like Hester Prin in the Scarlet Letter? They should not be reading these stories if they hate them so much. The comments should be for literary criticism not moral judgments. I don't condone cheating when it involves going behind someone's back but that's not a legitimate comment about your story; it's a personal feeling best kept to myself. I agree with Mordant, it's too short but a good first effort. Keep writing. I give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Far too brief

You asked for editorial advice, so that's what I'll provide. There is an interesting story to be told here, but it seems that you were in a rush to tell it. When a man is told his wife is having an affair, the initial, natural, reaction is seething, white-hot anger. Why did the husband in this story not react that way? THAT should be the central premise of this story.

You then brushed over 25 years in the blink of an eye. In reality, that husband would undoubtedly wrestle with his feelings, the wife would experience some level of remorse and guilt, there would be conflict, and then eventually, after much soul-searching, acceptance and closure. You brushed past all of that.

From a technical aspect, I noticed no spelling or grammatical errors, your sentences flowed nicely enough, and your dialog was realistic in tone. You have potential, and I encourage you to write again. Thanks for contributing, and welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What kind of man enjoys this infidelity

I'd say most men wouldn't take this with a grain of salt. You call this a marriage ,after hearing her confession. I quess this author likes too see his women fucking others , in our society today anything goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trust and love

It is very easy for some people to make derogatory and hurtful comments about a woman who is human and has needs. Relationships are unique and no one can know what goes on and works for a relationship except for the persons in that relationship.

People are complex and I saw truth in her answer to: "do you love him?"

"I don't know. I thought I did, but now I don't know."

Because a woman has a fling/lover does not make her a slut (or worse). It is nice to read a story where no one is abused or degraded. What happened was (in some ways) very much like what I experienced with my wife. I also had the added benefit of when she was excited, our sex life improved.

Thank you for sharing your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

Way to short - lack of development and meat. Virtually a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pretty simple

I hate been in military service and then die because of aids or other stds just because my wife dont know.... pretty much the most stupid story I read here in a long time

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Really?

"I'd kill the cheating whore and hide her body," Now that's what I mean about misogyny. Go back to Iraq where you will fit in better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

go to hell anony you old fat ugly asshole fag you need to be burned alive and then spread in pig shit!

slamdog1slamdog1almost 8 years ago
Attack the message, not the messenger.

I am not an author, just an avid reader in this category. I search for the few jewels that occasionally pop up here. I have also seen that this category is divided with rabid advocates for all of the sides. I support the people that want cuckold, BTB and RAAC categories split off but there can be gems in each of them. To your story. Character development. Just essentially saying my wife screwed around on me and it turned me on is not going to get you too many stars here.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Attack the message, not the messenger

I agree wholeheartedly, Slamdog. SharedSigne sometimes makes comments which I feel would be better left unsaid, but when she makes a well-reasoned one, we should respond in an equally reasoned fashion.

I don't understand how a man can be sexually aroused by his wife's extra-marital activities, but I don't criticise those who are turned on by that type of story.

Lue

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
attack the message, not the messenger

Agreed.

SharedSigne has made some great comments with good advice on writing.

SharedSigne has also made some comments that could charitably be called of no value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My response

My wife left her computer open and I read some of her email. She had been having an affair with the president of the company where she worked. Carol was 46 but looked 30. She is a slim attractive blonde with nice legs, a great ass and very firm almost C size boobs. Fred was 18 years younger. When I confronted her, she admitted fucking him. I had never been one who wanted to see his wife with someone else but I wanted to know what happened so I told her if we wanted to stay together she had to describe what she did in detail. She said, the first time, they had been at a work function and came back to his house. As she described how he stripped off her dress and bra and started sucking on her boobs, I found I was unbelievably turned on. He ripped off her panties and fucked her on the couch. Then they went into the bedroom and he made her suck his cock so he could fuck her again. Instead of being mad, all I wanted to do was fuck her myself. I was upset later and it took a good while to get past her affair but I did. Since I found out, we've had great sex as she told me everything. She started most days in his office down on her knees sucking his cock. At least once a day, he bent her over his desk and gave her a good fucking. The affair had been going on for almost a year. She confessed that she had been totally faithful before Fred except for giving a male stripper a blowjob once at a bachelorette party. She also confessed to fucking a guy when we were engaged. She broke it off with Fred and I don't want her having sex with anyone else again but I love her telling me about her experiences as we fuck or she sucks my cock.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Was I wrong about attack the message only?

I'm starting to believe that some of the lamebrained anonymice with their cut-and-paste hate messages in CAPITAL letters should be attacked along with their messages.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some guys get off on this, but I never could.

Oviously if I stayed married I would never be faithful if my wife was slutting around, nor would I have children with her, the chances of not picking up a S.T.D are slim and none so it doesn't sound like much of a marriage, but if you have no pride or low self esteem or are bi I guess you could live like that.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea, to be honest. But

you show promise as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is just a story

but it is also a sorry comment about todays marriages, I believe a marriage is built on three words of a binding lifelong contract, the words "forsaking all others" are really all that the relationship is built on, all the other words said in a wedding ceremony are just pretty poetic 'window dressing'. Break the contract of those three words and there is no longer a marriage. Same as signing a contract of any sort, break the contract and the deal is cancelled.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: "Forsaking all others" -- Anonymous comment 'This is just a story'

At what point have "all others" ceased being "forsaken", Anonymous?

A story some time back had a situation where a man went ballistic because his partner had lunch with an ex-boyfriend. Other stories seem to take the physical act of penis entering vagina as the critical point from which there is no turning back. Others again, such as SwingerJoe say it has happened when a spouse lies about something he or she should have told the other person.

I see it as something emotional rather than a physical or verbal thing. I thought the old legal term "alienation of affection" really had something going for it. At the point where a person is emotionally attached to somebody outside their marriage to the extent that they are withdrawing emotional commitment to their spouse is the point at which "forsaking all others" has been violated.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think this story was poorly conceived, fairly constructed, but technically written OK.

The whole plot is kind of thin, maybe even pointless. It seems the meat of the story is that the husband enjoys his wife fucking other men. What is inferred but not discussed is that his wife cheated on him, several times, and was coming to love the man she was cheating with. So while hubby might enjoy the cuckold role, it looks like he will eventually get to enjoy the ex-husband role. The wife never said she was sorry, and its obvious the current husband will entertain his cuckold fetish while his wife samples other men, looking for his replacement. So while the wife may be unethical and selfish, she is quite correct in looking for a man to replace the self-absorbed wimpy ass she's currently married to. I saw no indication that this dickless poltroon was interested in why his wife was seeking sex and love elsewhere, or that he intended to try to improve their relationship. He just wanted to focus on his cuck fetish. The wife will be much better off without this useless drone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too short, bad ending

It was doing OK until you fast-forwarded to her dying; that kinda ruined it. You should have drawn out the confession more, had her talk about her sex with David, and then moved on to having a threesome with her and David and watching them have passionate sex. Leave the end-of-life stuff out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no names

just a zero

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Laughing**

This is a JOKE RIGHT???

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
so where did the story end

and where did the epilog begin ? I won't score this as you say its your first story , and I certainly believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonder no more, essayist. My wife cheated on me a week after our first big...

...fight. I found occasional and regular long term lovers over the next 15 years. We stayed married for the kids, but I have more children than wifey.

Some have called an efficient PA a "work wife". Mine became one in every sense.

I don't know and quit caring if or how many lovers my wife has had nearly as soon as I decided what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. And since she didn't see fit to discuss the matter with me before fucking around, I saw no reason to consult her about my activities. We quit having sex as soon as I found out. I was worried about STDs and got tested. I began spending more nights in the city. She didn't want a divorce (Catholic). I didn't want to sleep with all her partners or share mine with her. Eventually, we went into separate bedrooms. She decided she wanted to "reconcile" our differences and return to a more intimate relationship. Once burned, I was twice shy and having none of that.

As the kids graduated high-school and went off to college or got married, I started spending more time (most) with my "work wife" and our children. Yup, after awhile, I'd drooped all other extramarital activity and got serious with my PA. She had two children with me and has never given me cause for concern.

That's how I handled it. I went Continental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My response would be...

Go to hell you stupid cheating cunt.

I didn't rate this because you are just starting out but don't try and convince non cucks and swingers that they just haven't been with the right cheating cunt to convince them that sharing is good.

I have fairly massive and satisfying sexual experience with dozens of women all before age 20 when I met the one.

I have never shared or desired it and I have been with all sorts so I can say with good authority that people who aren't into sharing simply aren't.

I have pumped and dumped many hot women that thought they could include others.

They found out quickly that I would have none of it when the last they saw of me was my ass heading in their opposite direction.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: "My response would be...Go to hell you stupid cheating cunt."

Without even asking her "Why?" Anonymous?

Could there be a reason, or don't you want to know?

Is your attitude "Don't confuse me with information, my mind is closed."

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

This really isn't a story. It's an effort, but not a fleshed out story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
GOOD START!

VERY WELL WRITTEN FOR A FIRST STORY. (I’m talking about the writing aspect.) You have a good story line but I think you really need to flesh out the characters—something very hard for a beginner to accomplish on one page.

You got a lot of comments, but I’d suggest you ignore those who don’t offer constructive criticism. Instead read those by Shared Signe, Ludon, and Swingerjoe and others who sound like they really want to help.

You know, you could submit a Rev. 2 of this same plot, giving yourself more room to show why each acted like they did.

Good Luck and keep writing! dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I lived this!

True story for me!

liked the short but to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You can be totally in love but she took his friend and fucked him while he was away repeatedly. They both held this over his head along with everyone David told. That is worse than the sex its humiliating. The second she would've told me the marriage would've been over. With a very threatening message being sent to my former friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

The point of this story was ?? She's a whore he's gutless moving on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start!

You should take some more time to built up your characters. For sure you have talent to polish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a dream come true

my wife awakened me from a nap one evening,and confessed that she'd been bad with our neighbor while his wife and kids were gone out of town..no you didn't let him screw you ..well, no..but he just kind of took it ! oh really?..did he have a big one ?..yeah..too big actually!..so where he do you ?..in his wife's bed ?..no,..he took me in his step daughters room..was her bedroom nice with a good soft bed ?..no, actually it kind of messy with clothes and toys every where, and the bed was just an old mattress laying down in the middle of the floor that didn't even have no sheets on it, and there wasn't any a/c so it was sweltering hot in her bedroom, and i remember that it smelled really strong like all pee-pee stinky too ! Oh Really ?..so little sexy sweet jessica is still wetting the bed at her age..5th.grade ? I guess so,because i have never been any where and smelled the odor of wet pee-pee that strong in my whole life, and it made my pussy get all wet just from smelling her pee ! Wow, i said,.are you still all wet down there?..yeah, it should be ?..can i feel down your panties?..yeah,if you won;t get mad?..and i thought she was lying but as i slid me hand down there,the crotch of her panties was soaking wet,like she'd peed in her panties,and her hole was all slippery and all opened up, and three of my fingers went right in, and i was turned on instantly from thinking about her getting pounded by our neighbor,in his little girls pissy wet smelling bedroom,and my wife let me fuck her too,and her pussy felt better than ever, and y the next morning our bedroom was smelling all wet and pissy also !..but i never told the neighbor that my wife told me anything about him fucking her in his daughters pissy wet bedroom,but it was a horny dream come true, to say the least!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
depends

If both spouses are in agreement then that is their choice.

However when a wife repeatedly and with numerous men cheats on her husband then he finds out and is devasted but she refuses to stop, he loves her too much to divorce her then something is terribly wrong.

Especially when she enjoys humiliating him

Near Helena Montana lives such a fill in the blank female

For real life story visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are pitiful.

As a man, a husband, a writer. Hopefully there are no little you's. If your wife has kids hopefully she had a real man impregnate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should have watched

You should have invited a friend over and watch him fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautiful wife

This was a very beautiful story. But from the way you write seems it wasn´t the first time either of you went outside the marriage to have sex? anyway thats beside the point I think you have very good talent the way you presented her confession. My late wife also had an encounter, but hers was with my brother in law. I basically did the same as you did. We didn´t get out of bed the whole day. I always thought that had been her only time till 1999 when she told me she had been doing it with different men for over 35 years several times she was on the verge of leaving me for some guy or another. But!! They couldn´t give her what I did. anyway it took her like two months to tell all. We had the greatest sex while she was telling me her story. After she finished telling me her story she cut me of off sex completely she died in lare 2010. Before she died I found she never really loved me. Now I can´t forgive her cheating me out of all the great sex we could have had.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
I just don't believe it.

Your wife breaks the most important promise she's ever made to you. She gives a part of herself that she promised to you to someone else. Falls in love with him, which means she no longer loves you, at least not the way she promised to. And it turns you on? What could possibly the turn on that a sane man would experience? I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some men like their wives fucking other men!

No, only wimps like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking pussy

You are not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worthless

Just another sissy coward husband. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WIMP

just another wimpy husband that can't satisfy his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
weird

has crossed my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not enough for me

not clear why she brought it up months after returning. How long ago was Italy? Not a good reason of why she would stray or how she fell in love with David. No more word of did she remain faithful all the remaining years.

I hat these cuck endings (but it is not my story) but this had potential to be a much better read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Usual

Just the usual cheating wife, wimp.husband garbage. Try something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We wouldn't experience the same thing

with any woman. The thought of my wife with another brings rage, pain and when the adrenalin fades, despair. Been there, done that, didn't like it, didn't keep the tee shirt.The concept of becoming aroused by it brings revulsion and disgust.

You be you, do what makes you happy that doesn't hurt anyone else, but I pray you never father children.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
You are right

She was a cheating cunt and he was a spineless wimp.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I won't rate this...

...because I honestly hate this shit. I don't know why anyone would get turned on by his wife having sex with another man, let alone admitting that she might love him as the wife admits here. So I won't rate it because maybe this is good as these things go. I would never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Denial

All the negative comments. These are people that choose to read stories in the Loving Wives section. They know what they'll find there. They read the stories anyway because they get off on stories of cheating wives. Then they try to shame the writers because they can't wrap their head around the fact that these stories turn them on, despite being so wrong in their own heads.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Good grief

How much do we have to pay to who to get cucks their own category?

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Good Grief Indeed, Schwanze

You ask "How much do we have to pay to who to get cucks their own category?"

About the same as we have to pay to get BTB stories their own category.

Why bother? They are on the same spectrum. Both Cuck and BTB stories are only about the reaction of the husband to his wife's adulterous behaviour. They are stories about the husband, where the Loving Wives category says "Extra-marital Fun". It's the wife, not the husband who is usually the person who had that 'fun'.

It is a very rare LW story that tells the reader much about the wife and the extra-marital fun she has been having. They are mostly authored by men and they are mostly about men.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Valami baj van ezzel...

Ehhez már nincs mit mondanom...,ez már egy elcsavarodott világ !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree Schwanzie1

Cucks should fall under a "Loving Husbands" category that I would know to avoid! Before anyone critiques that statement, tell me why there are few to no stories about cuckold wives?

mcatomcatoalmost 4 years ago
surprised at the strong negative comments...

This was a very sweet story and brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing. 5 stars.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

you can tell

You can tell a good story by the conflicting comments. And going by that alone says this must be a good story.

Thank you eassayist.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I have to laugh at the waste of human flesh cucks that call this a sweet story.

Its nothing but a story for the sissy little bitches who dream of sucking a cock but arent strong enough to accept who they truly are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore will always be a whore no matter how much of a wife they (or you) wish them to be.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A slut is a slut no matter how else you try to make it. You may want to live with the slut. You may want to divorce the slut. But a slut she Will always be.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

yes, make all the rationalizations you want but he was still a cuck and she was a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get treatment for your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep you are a sissy wimp and she's a cheating slut. I guess you deserve each other, both pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd beat the guy's head in with a baseball bat and kick her cheating slut ass to the curb in about 2 seconds. Both husband and wife are pathetic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useressayist@essayist
I enjoy reading about other people's experiences and writing about my own. I especially enjoy stories featuring threesomes(MFM)and foursomes (couples who know each other). Other pleasures include masturbation and voyeurism (especially upskirts and downblouses). I will repl...