Late Night Edging

Story Info
She was naughty: did not edge. Now she needs to be punished.
3.1k words
4.46
49.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

I wrote this short porn story a few weeks back, after reading a comic about edging that I could not get out of my mind.

The story involves: consensual bdsm themes, clothespins, a paddle, little to no plot, bondage, and, as you probably guessed from the title, lots of edging.

If that is your cup of tea, I hope you will enjoy this.

*

And to those of you who have been asking for more stuff like the "Dominated in the mall" story:

I have something for you that you might like =P, but it is part of a longer multi chapter story that I'm working on right now.

I'm not sure yet if I will be satisfied enough with it to submit it here once it's finished, but I will definitely put up that one Chapter(In the mind control section probably), even if I won't submit the whole thing.

*********

Wearing her see-through nightie she quietly slipped into bed, trying not to wake him up.

Which turned out to be rather pointless, since he grabbed her by the throat moving himself on top of her only moments after she had cuddled up to him.

"Isn't it a little late for this?" She asked smiling, as he took her hands and held them above her head.

"It is never too late to fuck my beautiful girlfriend." He answered before leaning down and kissing her forcefully, biting her lip and taking her breath away.

She felt safe and at peace, with the weight of his body pressing down on her and her hands held above her head. Even though she was exhausted from the long day, she welcomed the feeling of his other hand moving down her body. Down her belly, her leg, then up her inner thigh. He easily moved a hand under her short nightie, which was barely long enough to cover her ass anyway, and pulled her panties to the side, rubbing his hand over her slit.

She felt herself getting wet immediately, heat building up inside her, and let out a disappointed sigh when he broke the kiss, his hand still moving.

"You are just now getting wet? You are supposed to always be wet and ready for me, haven't you been doing your exercises?" He said in a mockingly outraged tone.

"I'm sorry master. I've masturbated two times this morning, without letting myself cum, but I was at the university the entire rest of the day, I really had not time. Please forgive me." She pleaded.

It was only half the truth, it really had been a busy day, but she could have taken 10min out of it to masturbate in one of the toilet stalls. She had done so before numerous times, but she liked to always disobey him just a little bit, giving him a reason to punish her.

"That is no good. I told you to edge at least three times a day. You have been a bad girl, and you need to be punished for that."

"Yes Master." She said, trying to sound and look scared and guilt ridden, instead of excited and eager for what he would do to her. She knew he liked that, just as he knew how to push her buttons in all the right ways.

"Go turn on the lights and bring me restraints, a paddle and some clothespins."

She did so. Strutting slowly through the room, swaying her hips and bowing lower than necessary to pick things up, giving him a good look at her ass, the string she was wearing did nothing to cover her round ass from his view.

When she came back, kneeling down before the bed and presenting the things she had gathered with outstretched arms, she hung head down submissively. The Hair hanging down before her face hid her pleased grin, at seeing through his underpants how hard her little teasing display had made him.

Taking the assortment of things from her, she made an effort of giving her face a fearful yet eager expression before she looked up at him.

"I'm very sorry Master, I promise I will be a good girl and make it up to you. May I suck your dick Master?"

She was very proud of how she made her voice shaky and uncertain.

"Yes you may. After you have taken off all your clothes."

It did not take her more than a few seconds to rid herself of the little fabric she wore.

She reached up and pulled down his pants, freeing his pulsing erection, and immediately started licking and sucking on it. Bobbing her head up and down, teasing the underside of his sensitive foreskin with her tongue, pushing his dick as far down her throat as it would go.

With her nose against his belly she only realized he had put one of the clothespins on her nipple when she felt the sharp pain run through it. She jerked, gagging on his cock and pulling back.

He looked down: "What's wrong? Keep going! °

The evil grin on his face made her shiver, and she felt herself growing wet, despite the now low pulsating pain emanating from her nipple. She did not think that grin would ever lose that effect on her.

She got back to the blowjob, this time preparing herself for the next clothespin.

But nothing happened. Then, just as she refocused her attention on circling the tip of his penis with her tongue, the second pain hit her and she groaned around his dick in her mouth.

How did he always manage to catch her off guard, even when she knew what he was doing?

He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her upward, toward him, biting her lower lip.

Then he pulled her away by her hair, just as she was trying to kiss him back, before shoving her onto the bed. Sitting with her back against the wall, he secured both her hands above her head to one of the rings in the ceiling. Then he tied both her legs to opposite sides of the bed, so that she sat with spread legs before him.

She loved this rough treatment before he put her almost gently into bondage, making sure she was just the right amount of helpless and uncomfortable.

He knelt between her spread legs, and pushed two fingers deep inside her in one shove, not even checking if she was wet, and then keeping them there without moving. Well she was wet, very much so, and him shoving his fingers into her had felt wonderful, but now he wasn't moving them, but maybe she could....yes if she strained her legs and spread them even further, she could move her hips forward.

Eagerly moving her hips against his fingers, fucking them with her legs spread painfully wide, while he held them almost still. If only he would start to move them...she was about to beg him to do so, when he said:

"Tongue out pet, I'm not in the mood for your pathetic begging today."

That was a lie of course, he always liked it when she begged him to do something, but he also liked to see her with her tongue hanging out. So, not stopping the movement of her hips, she let her tongue loll out of her mouth.

She expected the pleasant sensation when he licked her tongue with his own, and then held it between his thumb and forefinger. She did not expect him putting a clothespin on her tongue.

It hurt and she almost pulled her tongue free, only stopping herself at the last second.

"You didn't pull free, good girl." He said, taking the hand from her tongue, and slowly stroked her head, while moving the two fingers inside her pussy at the same slow pace.

She did not know what she loved more in that instant. The waves of pleasure and heat cursing upward from her lower body, or him calling her "good girl" and caressing her sending shivers of pleasure down her back.

He sped up the movement of his hand, and, grinding her hips hard against it, she immediately felt herself rushing towards the point of no return.

"Pleasssh may I come masthaa?" She panted.

"No!" He said pulling his fingers out, and putting a clothespin on her left labia lip.

She howled from the pain and the disappointment, as the pain yanked her back from the edge.

"This would hardly be a punishment, for not edging, if I let you cum. Now would it?" He said with that evil smile.

"No masshta." She said, this time failing to suppress a grin.

The game was on now. He would keep pushing her to the edge, and then pulling her back, trying to drive her insane, to break her, to turn her into a bundle of sensations begging him to fuck her, telling him that she would do anything if he only let her cum, and meaning it.

And she would try to tease him, push all his buttons, try to make him lose control, so that he would fuck her so hard and long that they were both sore in the morning, and spent from all the orgasms.

She had both lost and won that game numerous times in the past, and she still could not decide which she liked more.

His fingers started moving again, and she let her tongue hang out, pulled down by the clothespin looking him in the eye and giving him her most pitiful expression.

The pleasure was building again, and she let out those small moans, that she knew turned him on.

"May I cong Mastah?" She whimpered.

"No."

Another clothespin. Another Pause.

When his hand started moving again, she rolled her eyes up into her head, panting and moaning, showing him the white of her eyes. Looking as though she had completely surrendered to the pleasure.

That usually worked

"May I cum Maschtah?" She moaned, trembling.

"No." He laughed, at her efforts and added another clothespin, this time on her inner thigh.

She could not do much in this restrained position, but she did everything she could, tried every trick she had. She asked him to take photos, which he did, made her voice tremble pathetically, squeezed his fingers with her pussy, and gave all the subtle noises and movements that she knew turned him on.

But even though his throbbing angry erection showed that her efforts were not completely in vain, more and more clothespins joined the first five, on her arms, breasts, belly and legs, until she looked like a porcupine.

She could no longer feel any individual pin, except for the one on her tongue.

But she no longer cared. She was pretty sure that she would not be winning today, he seemed way too determined, and was now just enjoying her defeat.

She begged him to fuck her, promising to do whatever he wanted, offering to lick his asshole, his feet, whatever he wished, and reveling in the continued building pleasure and its inevitable fall.

Some small corner of her mind dully noted, that she would be wet and horny for the entire day tomorrow, if he didn't let her cum. The rest of her welcomed the prospect.

Then suddenly his fingers were gone his penis was slowly gliding into her.

Did I win after all? The small corner of her mind asked.

Then he was fully inside of her, and the small corner was gone.

He pushed his hand, slick from her juices into her mouth, and she did her best to lick him clean despite her useless tongue, while she felt his girth inside her.

"Didn't you notice that something is missing?" He asked, feigning almost innocence.

"Nuugh?" She replied around his fingers and the clothespin.

"I haven't used this yet." He said smiling, and holding up the paddle she had brought him earlier.

This time she did not have to fake a fearful expression.

He began fucking her in earnest, and she immediately felt herself rushing towards orgasm.

"May I c-"

"No." He said hitting her leg hard with the paddle and knocking off two of the clothespins.

She screamed as blood rushed back in and pain shot through her leg, and mingled with the pleasure, overwhelming it by a hair's breadth and stopping the orgasm. He knew her too well, knew just how hard he had to hit her to make pain stronger than pleasure, and stop her from cumming.

He kept going, fucking her toward the brink and then painfully yanking her back, making her howl in frustration as loud as she could.

She begged him, and, when that caused no reaction, cursed him, which of course also caused no reaction, except that he hit her even harder, which made her go back to begging.

When half the clothespins where gone, every coherent thought had left her, and she was no longer able to form sentences. She just groaned, moaned and howled in response to his actions. She no longer announced her impending orgasms, but it didn't matter, he somehow knew anyway, he always did.

Then she felt him speed up and pushed her hips against him with all her might knowing that this would be her last chance. All the clothespins were gone from her body, this was it, finally relief.

Then he pulled the clothespin from her tongue, she had completely forgotten about that one, and she screamed, still being denied her orgasm, while he came twitching inside her.

"Aaaah! That felt good." He said, and walked away, while she hung there panting, her body still at attention, ready to drift into orgasm at just the right touch.

If it wasn't for the throbbing pain all across her body, she probably would have cum that instant, even without any stimulus.

He came back with a towel, wiping the sweat of her body, taking care to move slowly enough so she couldn't come from that sensation alone.

She could see the small, already disappearing red marks from the clothespins and the paddle all over her body, in half an hour they would be gone completely. Which was kind of sad, she liked it when he left marks on her body. She could also see his cum dripping out of her, which he brushed off her with one hand.

That light brush would have been more than enough for her to come, if it hadn't been for his other hand, pinching and pulling her nipple painfully.

He held his cum and cunt juice smeared hand up to her mouth.

"I hate, you!" She said, and licked his hand clean, while he laughed.

"I hope you have learned you lesson, slave?"

"Yes Master. I will always edge myself in the future, like a good little slut, so you don't have to do it for me, Master." And then after a moments pause: "...I still hate you!"

"I'm sure you do pet, I'm sure you do." He said grinning as he turned off the lights, and began untying her blindly, it really did not slow him down much.

He untied her legs first, and she drew them up to her, hiding her still throbbing pussy from his view, even though he could not see in this dark anyway. He had won, and she would be wet and horny tomorrow, craving for his dick....unless she cheated.

Impatiently she waited for him to untie her hands. Then, the moment she felt her Hands freed, she curled up in a ball, her hands shooting toward her clit.

But he was faster, he must have been expecting her to do something like that.

Still holding the chain connecting her wrist cuffs he wrestled her, pushing one leg between her thighs, and holding her hands. From the outside it looked like they were spooning.

Realizing that he had her hands and that her plan had failed, she began humping his leg like a bitch in heat, feeling herself drift toward that much needed relieve within moments.

But he just lowered his leg a little out of reach of her pussy, but still keeping her legs spread, just enough so that she could not rub them against her pussy either, and secured her hands to the headrest.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

"Goodnight my dear." He said, pulling the blanket over them.

She had lost, it finally sank in completely. She had lost and there was nothing she could do against it, surrendering, she said: "Goodnight."

Kissing her neck he sleepily replied: "I love you."

"I love you too." She answered, and began the breathing exercises, that would let her sleep despite her throbbing and aching pussy, knowing the aching would still be there tomorrow when she woke up, together with another chance to win.

"I belong to you. " She whispered. "Body, Heart and Soul"

She felt him tense beside her, but did not understand why. It was the truth, and he knew that that was how she felt, why was this making him tense up?

With a click the lamp on the nightstand turned on and he untied her hands from the headrest.

He looked at her and with a serious strained expression on his face and said: "Show me how much you want it."

With a gleeful yelp she turned away from him, and pushing her head down on the bed, she reached back with both hands spreading her pussy lips and shaking her ass invitingly toward him.

"Pleasepleaseplease fuck me! Take me like the slut I am."

She had barely finished her sentence when she felt him slam into her full force. She came immediately, screaming thrashing and shaking she came, hard, squirting all over the bed. She was still cumming when he grabbed both her arms and used them as handles to slam himself into her again and again and again.

She could not tell if it was multiple orgasms or just one big never ending one, as she screamed and twitched. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth her eyes rolling up into her head she drifted in and out of consciousness, in and out of pleasure overwhelming her mind, as he pounded her mercilessly.

He had just cum and, and he would not stop thrusting until he had completely exerted himself, spurred on by her trembling body, her fists clenching and unclenching in rapid succession.

Finally her twitching pussy brought him to orgasm and he spurted his cum deep inside her, before letting go of her hands. She collapsed forward, her mind filled with nothing but bliss for the few moments it took her to drift off into sleep.

Totally pleased and exhausted he panted hard. She lay were he had dropped her, her whole body quivering and cum dripping out of her. Her eyes were closed and even though she was clearly unconscious her tongue was still hanging out of her mouth.

With the last of his strength he pulled her into his arms and went to sleep himself, the blanket lying forgotten on the floor.