All Comments on 'Late Spring Interlude'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Language Of Sex

So often erotic writers use the lowest, dirtiest possible language thinking that a roll in the gutter makes the story sexier. You avoided that mistake. Your story language was never prissy or dirty. It was perfection and resulted in a story delightfully more erotic than others I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hah..

So.. This may be the story That you had more or less disowned.. But I can see why people like it. In an erotic sense, It certainly paints an interesting image, even if its not perfectly done.

In fact, I am interested In all of the characters.. If only because I Want to see them more often. Which is odd, because they are all oddly one sided.

Sept for the dark guy. Since he obviously showed interest in going and doing something before being interrupted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but the writing needs a lot of training.

The writer has a good story but requires him/her to learn about run on sentences as those are monotonous and are objectionable to the reader. The outcome of the story would have been a whole lot more satisfying to the narater and most importantly to the reader if she had found Maria at a later time and had a lesbian episode wirh her with a detailed description of their liaison. Come on people if you have a good story finish telling it and satisfy your readers. Don't leave them hanging. I am not an editor or an english composition expert but it seems that the vounteer editor should have pointed those things out to the writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...