Late Spring Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the silence after my orgasm, I could not even hear their moans; only the breeze in the leaves of the trees and the rippling of the water; and it seemed to me that I felt rather than heard those sounds. Then, I looked at Maria's face again and then I could hear her sighing louder and louder, and him grunting like an animal as he fucked her harder.

Maria was moving her body more and more wildly as he pushed his cock in and out of her, and finally she screamed out, and it seemed loud enough for the whole town and even the city at the other end of the valley to hear it, and she had her orgasm; her first given to her by and man and his cock. Then her body went limp and he held her to stop her from sinking down into the lake. He stopped fucking her for a little while; just leaving his cock inside her pussy, until she was ready for him again.

Neither of them had spoken, but suddenly, when she had recovered herself, Maria said 'don't come in me.'

She had looked so abandoned to me, but when she said that, I saw that she had to take care too, just as I had to; and keep quiet when I wanted to cry out as I touched myself and watched them, and wished it was me that he was fucking, and was glad that it wasn't, and I wanted Maria most of all.

I wanted to see her suck his cock, and Maria had not done that yet, and I thought that men always like it for a woman to take their cock in her mouth, but I thought that it was too late now. Instead of starting to fuck her again though, he pulled his cock out of her and without him prompting her, she turned around and squatted down in front of him and the water of the lake was lapping at her pussy and she looked like a little, lithe frog now, and she held onto his legs and took his cock into her mouth.

Her head bobbed back and forth, as his had bobbed up and down at her pussy, and one of her hands reached down and she began to splash water onto her pussy and to touch herself there.

This time he was going to come. It was obvious from the way he was moving and the look on his face, and if I could tell, Maria must have been able to too. And she did, for she suddenly took her mouth from his cock and a moment later spurts of cum were shooting from his cock as she held it, and flying in an arc and then plopping into the water. When they had all shot out, I could see that Maria was rubbing the end of his cock with her thumb, and she was watching the blobs of cum floating away from her on the surface of the water, and I thought that, as she looked at them and they slowly drifted off and broke up, she looked sad for a moment, as if she did not want to lose them.

But then she remembered his cock and her thumb and the sperm that had been left on the end of his cock , which she had been rubbing over his helmet, and she sucked her thumb and then she sucked his cock into her mouth again, and when she had finished, she was smiling softly.

A few days later the dark young man and the other researchers left, and then at the end of the summer I saw Maria one day and she told me that she was going to live in the city. That was a couple of years ago, and I have not seen her since. I'm still here, and I imagine that I will never leave now; and I don't know if I want a dark young man of my own to come, or if I want Maria to come back. But it's too late now, and I think I will never be able to decide.

12