Latent Tendencies Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckle. "Me? I love cumming in you too." She gives me a swat, and I nod. "All right, yes I definitely love watching you cum and feeling you. Doesn't matter, fingers, tongue or dick, your pussy or bottom, it's all wonderful."

"Oh yeah, wonderful." She starts crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I kiss her, and her lip trembles. "Some of the guilt creeping up?"

"No Paulie, not at all," she sobs, "I'm so happy I'm afraid of losing it. You don't know what you mean to me, and I've lost everyone else."

"Baby, stop worrying." I kiss her lips, then eyes. "No more crying, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere, I promise. You mean everything to me, I won't let you lose me."

"Really?"

"Really." I lay beside her and massage her belly, lightly brushing my palms across her nipples now and then, sending little tremors through her body.

Her sobs stop, breathing returns to normal, and she runs her fingertips across my chest. "I don't think Ronnie ever understood me, and what I wanted. He used to pound into me, and it hurt, I can't see how it felt good to him. You don't do that."

While kissing her I give her a shrug. "I don't know what to say, sweetheart. I suppose some overcompensate for what they think is an inadequacy. But, I'd never do anything which might hurt you, and certainly nothing to hurt me."

Jen giggles. "Well, he didn't need a big dick to please me. Yours never touches me half the time, and I have far better orgasms than Ronnie ever gave me. What about you? I know you want more from me, I just don't know what."

"Okay, this is new to both of us, and is going to take some time." I take her hand and pat it. "So, I don't want you worrying about such things. I'm very happy with what we've done."

"Um-m, me too. I just think I should do more."

"I'm perfectly fine," I chuckle, "and can promise you plenty of orgasms in the future, with dick and without."

She shivers. "Oh god, I can't wait, and I'm going to hold you to your promises."

"Baby girl, you don't have to wait." I suck her nipple, and run a finger up her pussy. "At least for the first of many more to come, pun intended."

Jen giggles. "I love you, even when you're silly." She moans, "Paulie, eat my pussy, please."

"Love to, dear."

She rubs the back of my head, and humps my face as I lick her. Run a finger up her bottom, two in her pussy and work on her clit. She starts cumming and I suck hard on her clit, prolonging her climax, until her muscles are in spasms. She is still panting heavy as I come up and lay beside her. I remove the hairs from her sweat-coated face. "See honey, it was my pleasure."

"Oh no," she gasps, "it was all my pleasure. And it was the first, second and third orgasm of many to come." Jen wipes her eyes, slides over to lay on my chest, hugging me. "I swear I've had more orgasms the last twenty-four hours than the rest of my life. I can't believe I want more."

I kiss the top of her head, then she looks up and we kiss. I fondle her titty. "So, is this your way of telling me you want another?"

Jen half sat up. "No, I didn't mean that, you've given me dozens."

"Oh, so you don't want ate again?"

"Paulie, I didn't say that." She gives me a whack. "You're just trying to get me confused."

"Maybe you should lay back and let me see what I can do to help you solve the dilemma." Jen lays back, and I kiss my way down to her pussy, before sliding my tongue deep into her. "You decide yet?"

"God yes, eat my pussy, Paulie."

It takes about ten minutes to get her off, and it starts off as a leg shaker. I stay on her clit, and her orgasm lasts a couple of minutes, until she pushes me away. "God, you're going to kill me with pleasure." She pulls me up to kiss me. "I'm so glad you finally took me, all these years of aggravation was worth it. You're everything I dreamt of, and so much more. I love you."

I kiss her, long and passionately. "I love you too. Guess we can forget about breakfast, how about brunch?"

"I don't care if I ever eat food again." She sighs. "This might sound silly, but my man has made me a woman."

"You're silly alright." I laugh and kiss her. "You were always a woman, a truly beautiful and sexy woman. Now, I'm starving, how about a quick shower."

After a little breather we head for the shower. It's an old house, and master bath has just a tub, a short, narrow one at that, but we both fit in and neither of us wants to be too far away from the other. We wash each other, then dry each other off.

It is nearly one by the time we get out to the kitchen. Jen wants to get dressed, but I drag her out to the kitchen, where we fix a sandwich, eating it at the table. We do the dishes from last night, and put everything away.

When through I pick her up. "You ready to be made love to?"

"Um-m, you have me just where I want to be, forever." She kisses me, then as I slip a finger in her she lay her head on my shoulder. "Take me to our bed and use your fingers, tongue and dick on me. Paulie, I'll be the best wife a man ever had."

We go back to bed and make love until dark, then go in to re-heat the leftovers from last night. I take her back into bed in the same fashion, and we make love until she falls asleep on my chest.

* * *

Chapter 4- A Plan

Once again I wake up to her sucking my dick. It is just starting to turn gray outside, and I'm happy I'm an early riser. Of course, arising in such a fashion I wouldn't complain at the hour even if I usually got up at noon.

I give her an orgasm, then she turns around and fucks me until I cum. She gives me a grin. "You think this will ever stop?"

"Why ask me, you're the horny little thing in this relationship."

"Me?" Jen gives me a swat. "You're the one that has been in my pussy for practically the last twenty-four hours. I've never even heard of a man having so much sex."

Cup her pussy, and gently squeeze. "I can stop, if you want?"

"Oh no you won't." She takes me by the head and pushes me downward. "You can just eat me for even thinking such evil thoughts."

"I promise to never stop loving and making love to you."

"Good." I lick her pussy, and she giggles. "In fact, you get to give me two orgasms."

"Yes dear, my pleasure."

She gets her two orgasms, and I take her into the shower. Wash her back and front, then I kneel to do her legs. Jen puts a foot on the tub so I can wash her pussy and bottom. She steadies herself by holding my head, bringing my nose deep into her pubic hair. "I think this is going to be my favorite position. Looking down on you while you have a face full of my pussy."

Stick my nose deep in her pussy. "Um-m, what a coincidence, this is definitely my favorite position. Front or back door, doesn't matter."

"Paul, stop being so crude." Giggling she pushes my head away, snatching the washcloth and soap from me while pulling me up.

"What? You liked it, what is the harm of talking about it? It isn't illegal, or–"

Jen kisses me. "Sodomy is too illegal in this state," Jen reminds me, while washing my chest. "Not too mention, the incest part of this relationship."

"Technically, I don't really think they could call that sodomy, but wouldn't mind giving it a try." Reach behind and fill both hands with a cheek, pulling her into my semi-hard dick. "Um-m, let's definitely put that on a future to-do list, and–"

"Paul, stop it! We shouldn't be talking about such things at–"

"Fine," I wiggle my eyebrows, "but we still get to do them, right?"

"Probably," Jen concedes, getting a major rise out of my dick. "This has been absolutely the greatest time of my life, and I never want it to stop. But, we have to do some things if nothing more than to make me feel better. I was thinking, cutting my hair short, and what do you think, dark brown or redhead, maybe even blonde?"

"Hm-m, redhead, definitely. Suits your fiery disposition, and hot little pussy." I get a smack for that one. "Babe, if you really want to change we should get you an entirely different, new wardrobe. Some sexy things to show off those great looking legs of yours, and I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more cleavage, or those titties stretching out a sweater. How about a nice skintight pair of pants with a silk blouse–"

"I've never worn those types of sexy clothes, or any sexy clothes, and I don't really have what you'd call cleavage, or would show it off I did. Even when single was just too embarrassed, that someone might look at me, and Ronnie didn't like them."

"Jen, trust me, you've no reason to be embarrassed. And you do want a different look, what could be better? They have bras and stuff to give you a boost, so to speak."

"But, that's kind of like lying, or being disappointed and embarrassing, seeing titties until you get me in bed. Besides, I still don't think anyone would look."

"Your breasts aren't that small, and I love you in bed." I kiss each nipple. "I can guarantee you I'll be ogling and drooling, that's just while you're looking at them on the rack, much less trying them on, or wearing–"

"When you say we, do you mean you'll go shopping with me?"

"Of course, you need someone to tell you what makes you hot, or better yet, me hot and–"

"Really?" Jen squeals. "Will you hold my purse while I'm in the changing room?"

"Rather go in with you. But sure, why not? Long as there are no tampons hanging off it."

She gives me a playful slap, which makes a pretty loud smack on my wet chest. "Paul, stop it. How can you be so silly and so serious at the same time?" I shrug, and she kisses me on the cheek. "Ronnie hated going shopping with me, and refused to even touch my purse. Hell, same went for all my women friends, none of their husbands would go shopping with them."

"Well, just think of me as your lesbian shopping friend, with a dick."

She smacks me with a washcloth. "See what I mean." She kisses me, a long wet one, with her tongue overpowering mine. She breaks it off, letting me catch my breath, then kisses me again, just as passionately. "Paulie, I do love you, always have, always will, but truly had no idea how much." Her eyes tear up. "Now that I know, I think I would be lost without you. God, I hope you love me half as much–"

I kiss her. "Twice as much, always will, count on it."

"Well, if orgasms are any way to judge, you give me ten times as many." She wipes her eyes and giggles. "Would love to go shopping with my man, we could pick out an outfit or two a month, and maybe–"

"My ass, I have plenty of money," I assure her. "You need three or four new ones this very weekend. Just happen to have a handful of credit cards at clothes stores, and I can get others at any store you need. We can go shopping later today, if you want? Or we could stay home, and I'll ravage you all day long?"

"Oh-h my, tough choice. But, I say we shop all day, and you can fuck me all night?"

"Smart lady. You can have your clothes and get ate too."

With a groan she shakes her head at my pun. We would've stayed in the shower longer, but we're cursed with one of the smallest water heaters known to man, and have to get out of what started out to be a barely warm shower. I dry Jen off, starting at the top. I'm kneeling, drying off her lower half when she turns around and bends over the sink. "What do you think?"

"Nice view, absolutely incredible."

She bends over even farther. "Good enough to eat?"

"Most definitely." I lean up under her and lick her clit, which is at the bottom now.

"Higher please," she sweetly requests. I start licking her pussy, "Um-m, I love this so much, higher please." I go up and I'm running my tongue fully into the lower end of her pussy. "Oh how wonderful, just a bit higher please." Am now at the farthest end of her pussy, and she lets me nibble and suck her lips. "Um-m, very nice, higher please."

Run my tongue across her anus and she tenses, letting out a quick sigh. Push my tongue in and wiggling her butt she says, "Oh-h, that's the spot. God, I can't believe how wonderful that feels. Don't think I could ever get tired of this. Goodness, it feels like you're so deep in me. God, I'm getting sensations all the way up to my nipples."

I'm working her pussy over with two fingers, and with two fingers of my other hand gently tapping her enlarged clit. She quits talking and is just panting, as her body quivers. Know she's close and just keep running my tongue in and out of her ass. Her rosebud is opening and closing, just not enough to clamp down on my tongue, allowing me to get longer thrusts, sending her over the edge.

Do not tease her this time, I'm in an uncomfortable position and bordering on cramping. Think she thinks I might let up, because I catch her mid-gasp when her orgasm starts. The ring of her sphincter is clamping down tighter now as her whole body trembles.

Keep after her until the tension leaves her body, then I quit rubbing her clit, as her anus loosens up and lets me run my tongue back in her. Did it twice, producing satisfied groans both times, then stop, but keep slowly pumping those two fingers in her. She hasn't moved, and I look down to find my hand covered in cum. Obviously, most of our previous encounters' mess was my girls. I rub the middle of her back gently, then the slurping noise stops as I pull my fingers out of her.

Kiss each ass cheek, then run my tongue all the way up her crack before kissing the middle of her back and shoulders. Reach under and gently cup her breasts, slowly bringing her up to a standing position. She's crying, I lean around and softly kiss her on the cheek, not knowing what is wrong. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I've never felt so good, so completely satisfied, and not just sexually. I mean, my whole entire being is here to please you, but you just constantly please me."

"And you have sweetie, very well in fact. I'm so happy to watch every inch of you orgasm. It's almost as good as having one myself."

"Yes, well you've pleased me a hundred times more than I have you. I don't have much to compare it too, but I have absolutely no doubt about that, and can't even fathom it being better. I just wish I could make you happier."

"Just isn't true sweetheart." I kiss her and stroke her hair. "I couldn't be more happier, knowing you've liked everything I've done, and it's no reason to cry."

"I'm not crying because of that. Paul, I haven't been honest with you. I've wished to be in this extreme position since the summer of your junior year in high school. Finally marry Ronnie knowing he was a lousy lover, because I thought a man would change the way I felt. I did love him, but not the way I loved you, then and especially now." She shakes her head. "God, I always knew it was wrong, but deep down I knew it was right. When you asked me to come home and held me I wet myself. I'm talking bad enough I had to change my panties. I come home from my husband's funeral, and I'm so bad."

I rub her head. "Jen, it happens."

"Right, the horny widow is turned loose, free at last. I force you to rub me, and give me not one, but two orgasms." She lets out a couple of big sobs. "As soon as you show up all I can think about is wanting you to fuck me. I even thought you were going to a couple of times. I know you got hard."

Feeling my face heat up I nod my head. "Yes, I did. And you did not force me into anything. If I would've read your signals correctly, I probably would've been all over you. But Christ Jen, you're my sister, and your husband just died, what kind of person would that make me?"

"Paulie, I know. That's why I'm so bad, because I was that person." She wipes her nose, and sniffles. "See, I've been planning something like this for all these years, especially after moving in, just too damn chicken to do it. God, I let you practically beg me to come home, because I didn't want to sound so anxious or easy." She half giggles. "If you would've said, 'alright, forget it,' I would've argued to come home."

I tenderly kiss. "Honey, I wasn't about to quit pestering you until you agreed."

"That's not all." She sobs and hugs me tight. "Even after giving me two orgasms I'm not strong enough to tell you how I feel, and all the times here." She wipes her eyes. "Thought you were disgusted with me, and I had other orgasms with you, but I kept them real quiet. Sad thing is I probably would've never done anything if it wasn't for your mistake. I've been so bad."

"Why?" I kiss her, then hold her as she cries into my chest. "Sweetheart, things work out the way they're supposed to. I've been in a daze after Tracy left me, and haven't seen anything clearly. Obviously, I was a pathetic asshole, drowning in my own misery. I look back at it, and the whole thing was such a short period in my life, it's crazy. I lost five years over something that took five months to implode. I was just confused, and stupid."

"You're not confused now, are you?" She looks me in the eye. "I can understand if you are, even understand if you think this is a mistake."

"No, I'm not confused, far from it." I kiss her. "I have seen clearly for the first time in my life, changes have to be made, but I'll do anything to have you." I give her another kiss as she sobs. "And in my eyes this isn't a mistake. I know just because I was pathetic in Tracy's eyes, doesn't mean I'm pathetic. Obviously, I can clearly please and be pleased by another woman." I kiss her on the tip of her nose. "Besides sweetheart, it was no mistake on my part. Maybe for a brief moment I thought you were Tracy, but the moment passed long before I had my arms wrapped around you."

"Really? Are you sure?" She sobs. "Paulie, you make me so happy in my life, even before the sex, and now completely sexually satisfied. But, I can understand if it was a mistake and–"

"It was no mistake, I'm positive. I wanted you Jen, not Tracy, or anyone else, just you. Now, I see we were meant to be, and the intense love I've had for you has always been there. We can just chalk it all up to latent tendencies, of which I must've had. Since like I said, it was me who instigated the moment, not you." I kiss her on the chin. "Hell, at least you thought about it, I just reacted. Let's be thankful we didn't act on it earlier, and leave it at that." She wrinkles her nose and I shrug. "If we had done this when younger we might've wondered if we could be happier with others. Way I see it, we're extremely happier with each other than different mates."

"So," she gives me a side-wise look and coy smile, "you want to keep doing this?"

"Jen, on one hand I too can see what we're doing is wrong. But on the other, I've never felt so close to anyone in my life, and who are we hurting? I love you, and want you to forever be my wife, if you wish to."

"Oh yes, I do! I've felt this way for a long time, and wished it was just the two of us, so this might happen, and it has. Are you angry with me?"

I give her a long kiss. "Why would I be? You didn't make this happen, did you?"

"Of course not! Might have wished he were gone, and we could be alone, but never did anything about it. I think I'd accepted my life, and was going to live it out, with that part always being a secret. After all, it might've been the same sex with you I had with Ronnie, how was I to know? No way is it, but I didn't know, I just fantasized what it would be. Paulie, my fantasies fell way short, missed by miles. I know I love you, always have, always will."

Wiping away the last of her tears I smile. "Then, it is what it is. We're going to have to face it Jen, we were meant for each other, and by a simple fluke of nature were born in the same family. We're soulmates for life, a life that'll be full of happiness and lots of good sex."

"Extraordinarily great sex," Jen corrects me, giving a final sniffle, starting to pull away from me. "I'm going to get dressed, and make some breakfast."