Latent Tendencies Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast will be fine," I pull her back towards me. "It's the weekend and you're still dressed just perfect for me."

"Can't be running around naked. It's been better than a day that I've worn anything." She shivers. "I've never gone so long even wearing just my panties."

"It's a new life, sweetie." I cup her titties. "Think of it as just helping me out." She wrinkles her nose, and I shrug. "Think of all the wasted time we can save if I don't have to keep peeling off your clothes every time that pretty little pussy of yours gets an itch. Or in this case I should say, pretty little bottom."

"Paulie, stop it! I feel bad enough about that, and it's wrong."

"Jen, anything which makes you feel so good can't be bad. Trust me, isn't going to be the last rim job you receive from me. And you might as well get used to talking about it, you want to, and you know it will not be the last time you ask for it."

"Come on, let's go make breakfast, pervert." She is pulling me out of the bathroom, and I haven't even had the chance to dry off. We make it as far as the bed and she lets me dry off.

"You know I absolutely love what you do to my pussy, but it's somewhat centralized in the sensations." She sighs. "On the great ones it travels from thigh to thigh, even on the good ones. I mean, all the way up one side in to my lower belly, to my breasts if you're playing with them, then back down the other side. I never had orgasms like that. There was the build up, then the high point and release, before coming down." She smiles and shivers. "With you it's like riding a roller coaster, but the high points are colliding with each other. It makes the middle of me tingle from my titties to my thighs."

"And what about that cute little bottom of yours?" I ask, when she doesn't continue.

"Oh God, whatever you do, I can feel it all the way down in my toes and all the way to the top of my head. It's like little electric shocks running through my entire body, doing whatever they want, and keeping me from moving."

I kiss her and back her into the bed. Giggling she falls back and spreads her legs. Rub her thighs, and lick my lips. "Bet you want ate?"

"Um-m, yes, eat my pussy."

Give her two orgasms, then pat the side of her butt. "Roll over baby, time now to do your pretty little bottom."

"Really? You want to do it again?"

"Roll over and relax, I'm going to take you deep. Assuming you want to–"

"Oh god yes! If I ever say no, it's only because I misunderstood the question." Giggling she rolls over, spreads her legs and hikes up her butt. "I love your tongue up my ass, but you have to be tired of making me orgasm?"

"Not a chance." I stick my tongue in her bottom and all she can do is groan.

After her orgasm she is lying on her back, and gives me a big smile. "What do you want, lover, bacon and eggs, pancakes–"

"I think we better make it fast, cereal and a banana. We're going to have a long day of shopping for you, then we can get a little dinner before coming home and I eat you."

"Um-m, sounds like fun, especially the nightcap."

I push her back on to the bed. "You don't have to wait for tonight."

She spreads her legs. "I don't think we're going to get much done this way." I run my hands under her bottom, pick her up off the bed and stick my tongue in her pussy. She runs her hands through my hair. "Um-m, it's still early in the day, and we have got our whole lives ahead of us, huh pussy man?"

Staying on her pussy I mumble, "Yes, and I love you."

Jen gets a firmer grip on my head and pulls me into her pussy. "Not half as much as I love you, and what you do to me. Um-m, you're wonderful, now eat my pussy."

Doesn't take long and her legs are bucking as she starts cumming, and I suck hard on her clit, making her reach another peak. I lay her down and massage her thighs. I kiss each thigh. "Time to roll over on your tummy."

"Paulie, you just did my bottom, twice."

Patted the bed and shook my head. "I just teased your bottom, now you're going to get it ate until you can't form words."

Giggling she rolls over and spreads her legs. I don't tease her, just spread her cheeks and stick my tongue deep in her bottom. "Oh god, Paulie, this is such a sinful delight. You can have whatever you want, just keep doing this to my bottom and pussy."

I slip two fingers in her pussy, and she fingers her clit as I keep tongue fucking her bottom. With a scream her orgasm starts and she floods my hand with her cream. I roll her over on to her back, kiss her pussy, her titties, then her.

She smiles up at me, one of those dreamy ones, with her eyes penetrating my soul. "I never dreamt I'd be cumming a hundred times a day. Can we at least manage to get to the kitchen? I hope the drapes are all drawn, this would be so embarrassing. Catching me running around naked after hearing me screaming all hours of the night and day."

"You're beautiful, and I promise we'll make it to the kitchen." I help her up, and take her hand. "Of course, it might be lunchtime before we get out of there."

Jen smacks my arm. "Stop being naughty. Where are we going after breakfast?"

"Thought we would take a drive down the highway to that super mall." I kiss the back of her neck. "Just in case I can't keep my hands off of you, less chance of anyone knowing us, probably enjoy a late lunch. There are supposed to be some nice restaurants, and a bit more shopping than the stores here."

"Then what sweet cheeks?" She stretches up, trying to get the cereal down.

Reach up behind her to get the boxes, and pin her to the counter, with my dick nestled in the crack of her ass. "Well, I'm going to start peeling your clothes off, licking every inch of you, finding the fun spots, and returning to them for a more thorough job. I'm not sure what will follow exactly, but the night will end with me fucking that sweet little bottom of yours."

"I don't know, feels like someone is getting ahead of himself." Jen reaches back between us, but can't get to my shaft. "Hope you're planning as much prep time with my bottom as you did with my pussy."

"No," I reply. Even with her back to me I can tell I get a little pout from her. "It's going to need more prep, a lot more, which I'm looking forward to doing. Nothing is too much, or too good, for my lovely wife."

"Um-m, you always say the right thing, husband." She turns, and is now half sitting on the counter with my hard dick laying on her pussy, where she easily gets a hold of it. "You can't go anywhere like this. After the superb job you did for me in the bedroom thrice, then the bathroom, then again in the bedroom, I think I've exactly what you need, right here."

Back up so she can line me up, then I slowly enter her. It feels absolutely incredible and I can't see us getting much done, being as I wanted to do and feel like this every waking moment of the day. Never in my life, including my horny teens, had I wanted to have this much sex, even with Tracy, and she might've been willing to give it to me, at first. Maybe I was the cause of her running off. Jen was right, if I showed any woman this much passion they'd never leave.

Start barely massaging her nipples with the palms of my hands, then gently suck them before kissing my way down to her pussy. She leans back into the cabinets as I put her legs up on my shoulders, giving me much more access to her pussy. Deeply tongue her pussy, before running up and down her slit from her clit to her rosebud. Just keep repeating this tactic, until she climaxes, then kiss my way back up to her mouth, prior to sliding my dick back in her. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me tight, as I slide in and out of her.

"This feels so good. You can do this to me always," Jen murmurs in my ear.

"And I will," I vow, moving down to nibble on her hard nipples again.

* * *

to be continued

Wizard