All Comments on 'Latent Tendencies Ch. 05-06'

by wizardwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
like your storytelling but...

you really need an editor. If you care, I suggest it would help you alot.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 18 years ago
Holy Crap!

I don't care what the person below me says. Editing is fine. And everyone makes an error here and there. But God Damn is that a great story. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. My fiance has flirted with a waitres before in front of me, just to see what I would do. I got the same reaction. But it never went as far as teh story. Your story has almost placed me in it. WOW! Keep it up. And for the love of god don't go on any vactions till it is done. :)

Baribrother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

Wizardwriter:

This is one hot story.

Skip

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Let down

This chapter was a let down as what they went thru to get where they were and the first time they go out they have to pick someone up. I was sad to read when they first met Josie and quit reading as knew what was coming. Why can't siblings be together just them without everyone jumping in. Hope this is the only time. Was enjoying this story and bringing back memories till now.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
But disappointed

We did not need the third wheel, it is so out of place in this storyline.

The intense love siblings feel in these sort of relationships do not allow others to be let in.

How do I know?

I have been in one. You do not share your incest partner, not with anyone.

But authors here insist, too often than not to do this. It just is not right and is totally unneeded to keep the story hot. The incest alone is why ppl like me read this, it brings back happy memories.

That being said I hope Josie drops out ASAP.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Another woman? WTF??? 1 STAR. So much for true love. Not even going to finish the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous