Latent Tendencies Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, easy for you to say, honey. You got me to look at the entire time, and I have you. Bet you fifty dollars, every man in the place will be drooling over you, and most will be a lot better looking than me. But, there isn't going to be a prettier lady within blocks."

"Paul, don't be silly. I'm not dressing up for them, this is for you. I love you, and if I can control myself for an hour, so can you." She kisses me and squeezes my dick, like that's going to help this moment. "I'd help you out, but I'm all dressed and have my make-up on." She gives me another kiss. "If it will help I wouldn't mind watching you jack off."

"Don't think that would help much." I kiss her before teasing her with, "If you're so good at controlling yourself, why did you wet my hand through your panties and pants? Not to mention how quick you came, all three times."

"Because I can," she responds haughtily. "It's perfectly acceptable for me to get wet, or climax, as long as I don't make a public spectacle of myself doing it."

Have to give her that. I change gears asking, "So, what are you wearing underneath? The black outfit, you know the string bikini one? Or the red heart one that makes your titties stand up so nicely? The royal blue number with–"

"Paul stop it! You aren't making it any easier on yourself." She shakes her head. "I didn't get dressed behind closed doors to spoil the surprise. With as much as you spent, I'd think you could wait to see what I'm wearing."

"Sweetheart, I didn't spend money on panties," I leer at her, "I spent it on the loveliness that goes in those pretty panties."

She laughs, heading for the door. "This is getting us nowhere fast. Your condition isn't improving, you're just going to have to cope."

I'm slowly following her, and when she gets to the door she picks up the back of her dress, hiking it to her waist. She has the black lacy string bikini panties on and matching garter belt. My knees go weak, and I almost cum on the spot.

With her still giggling I have to adjust myself twice before we get to the elevator, and once in it, before I feel comfortable enough to walk into the lobby. We make a quick stop at the desk and the clerk recommends a Mexican restaurant three blocks away, so we walk.

* * *

Chapter 6- A Special Date

It's a casual restaurant, and Jen is talking about one of the outfits she did not buy. Her eyes meet with a waitress across the room and she stops in mid-sentence, standing there staring.

I touch her arm. "You okay, honey?" She mumbles something, and gives me a slight nod, but doesn't break her gaze, neither does the waitress. I look at her and she is lost in her own world. "You were saying?"

"Ah, guess it wasn't important." She is still staring at the young girl.

The waitress comes over whispers something to the hostess, then asks if we would like to be seated. Her name tag read Josie and she shows us to a lone corner table, three times as far from any other table as the others. She comments how nice we look, and the definite romantic, even sensual glow we give off. I thank her, saying she has a nice glow as well, and she gives us a beautiful smile, which brings about a pair of lovely dimples.

I hold out Jen's chair, as she reaches out and touches Josie's hand, thanking her. The two freeze, just standing there, both smiling at each other, their eyes seemingly entranced. I'm not the only one to notice as everyone near us has quieted down, waiting to see what might happen.

Josie comes to first, "Ah, this is your seat and ah, menu." Jen sits asking Josie what she recommends tonight. Josie takes three or four seconds, then shakes her head and smiles. "I'm sorry, what would I recommend tonight? Ah, Miss...."

"Mrs. Reed, but call me Jen, please." My girl just sits there staring into Josie's eyes. "You're very cute, Josie."

"No," she giggles, and looks to the ceiling, "lighting is bad in here."

"It's not that bad." Jen grins. "You have a lovely smile, and adorable dimples. I suppose your boyfriend tells you that a lot." She takes Josie's hand, and holds it. "For now, I meant on the menu, what do you recommend?"

I can't believe this new Jen, so sexy looking and obviously flirting, with another woman no less. My dick is like granite, and I would swear they are going to start making out. If they do I'm going to explode.

Josie giggles. "No boyfriend."

"Um-m, but plenty of want-to-be's, no doubt." Jen licks her lips. "A tasty little morsel like you is going to make one of them a lucky man."

"Stop it." Josie playfully swats Jen's arm. "I swore off men, maybe because I never heard any of them ever say something like that."

Jen sucks her finger, then runs the fingertip down Josie's arm. "What do you do for romance, you sweet thing?"

"Ah," Josie shivers, "haven't had much romance, don't think I ever will. But my needs are met by others like me."

"That is all well and good," Jen sighs, "but someone as pretty and sensual as you needs romance, lots of it."

Giggling she shakes her head. "I'm not pretty, and have always made bad choices in partners. It is the one constant in my life."

With that fingertip Jen lightly traces a wide circle around Josie's belly. "Do you believe in fate, darling?"

"Ah," Josie takes a deep breath and holds it, "I'm not sure."

"I do you sexy girl, and this is a fine instance of fate." My sister slowly licks her lips, then winks at Josie. "Perhaps, I might be able to do something about a future choice, a good choice." They are still holding hands, Jen lets out another little sigh. "Um-m, but it's true, you're pretty, isn't she Paul?"

"Most definitely Baby doll, a fun-loving smile and adorable dimples, with more than a hint of misadventure in her soulful eyes. I believe your sensual glow is the same as my wife's. The two of you side by side, evoke images of a pair of sexy cute young ladies, full of surprises."

Jen pats Josie's hand. "See dear, I was right. And Paul would never disappoint you, in life or in your daily pleasures. There are not many men like Paul, but there are a few, and you would have me, your twin, knowing your likes, dislikes." Jen runs the finger up Josie's arm she is holding, then licks the tip of her finger. "Um-m, and especially your pleasures."

"Thank you, thank you both. You're unbelievably beautiful and so kind." Josie dabs at her forehead with a napkin, and Jen lets go of her hand. "I'll go turn the heat down a bit. Ah, the enchilada grande, it's the special."

Looking at the menu Jen wrinkles her nose. "Which one is that, my sweetheart?"

Josie leans over and points, causing them to touch shoulders, and both get a little flushed as they stay in this position. Jen moves her head getting her nose to nuzzle Josie's ear. Jen lightly kisses Josie's ear, then whispers something. They break and Jen thanks her and orders part of it, while I order the full dinner.

I pat Jen's hand. "Are you all right?" She is still watching Josie, but nods. "I had no idea you were such a flirt, it's sexy."

"Wasn't flirting," Jen turns a touch red, "I've never flirted before."

Chuckling I arch an eyebrow. "I have no idea what you used to call it, but you were flirting, and it was hot, red hot."

"I'm sorry, she just seems so different, so nice."

"You mean," I snort, "so nice and cute."

"Paulie, stop that! I wasn't thinking that way." I raise an eyebrow, and Jen looks over at Josie. "Although, she is a little cutie, but there is something else."

"Honey, you held her hand, twice ran a finger down her arm and sucked it, nuzzled and kissed her ear, that is more foreplay than most ladies will get tonight."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." She wipes her forehead. "There's something about her, I don't know–"

"You want her?"

"Paulie," Jen leans in closer, "she's another woman, I–"

"So what?"

Jen looks all flushed. "What would I do with her?"

"The same thing I do to you."

Our drinks are here, luckily brought by a young waiter, but Jen waits til he finishes and out of whispering range. "Me, with another woman, are you crazy?" I give her a shrug. "Our little moment wasn't like that, it was a touching of the souls." I raise an eyebrow, and she shakes her head. "I meant to make her happy."

"Really, what did you whisper that made her blush?"

"Ah, nothing really, it wasn't like that." Just keep giving her a smirk, and she scrunches up her face. "Fine, I told here she exuded sexuality, and it was very hot, making her prettier than she already was."

I give her a wink. "And you don't think that is going to soak her panties? Hell, it almost soaked mine."

"I'm sorry Paulie, it was just how I felt for some reason. I was trying to be cute and outspoken, different from the old me." She lets out a long sigh. "Guess I screwed up, sorry."

"That's all right, nothing to be sorry about, it's just a side I've never seen." I smile. "And I love the outgoing adventuresome Jen." I lean in closer. "So, if this was nothing special how many other women have you nuzzled?"

"Did not." She is definitely embarrassed, and she shakes her head. "It was nothing, just a little connection." I give her a nod, and quit teasing her.

As we wait for our meal Jen casually informs me, "With my house sales a little over eight hundred thousand, closer to nine when everything matures." I scratch my head, not sure what she is talking about. "My financial portfolio, I have just over eight hundred thousand dollars in it. To put in the pool."

"You're kidding? I thought you had half mine, or none at–"

"I said, 'I might have half, or none at all,' not that I did," Jen corrects me. "Putting money away for your future is important. And bragging about how much you have is just uncouth."

"Damn, not only are you a sexy nympho, a hot flirty dinner date, but you're a rich one to boot. Hell, I have to be dead and in heaven."

She giggles and shrugs. "Most of it is in long-term investments. But, I've stocks I could sell, and cd's that will be maturing soon. Say, a hundred thousand dollars this month, and another two or three hundred thousand next month."

"God Jen, I had no idea." We each received two hundred fifty thousand from Aunt Dora's trust, and another two hundred thousand upon our parents' death, and I thought I had done a great job in investing. "Sorry about the crack with you and math, or was it Ronnie?"

Laughing she shakes her head. "My math skills are still lousy, and investing has little to do with math. Ronnie got me interested, and gave me some tips. Being in the business Ronnie thought he should do all the financial planning, as did his family. But I wanted to handle my own affairs, which I did."

"Whew, bet that went over big with the in-laws?"

"Yes, but not Ronnie. He agreed, and it was kind of a game or competition with him. He didn't even care I was doing better than him, might've even been proud of me, but I doubt he ever told his family. Or maybe he did, and that's why they disliked me so much." A tear forms in her eye. "I believe without his family we could've had a much better life, more fun. I've had more fun with you, even before the sex, than all the time with Ronnie. How sad is that?" She dabs at her eyes. "Anyway, most of it was on my own, thank you very much."

"Well, it impresses the hell out of me, and gives me another reason to love you. Not for your money, but because you had the balls to do it." I pat her hand. "You know earlier about me saying we pool our money... Well, honey, I thought you didn't have too much, and I was trying to not make you feel bad. We don't need to pool our money, we can just use mine. I'm not after your money, I want your body."

"Well, you certainly have that." She gives me a grin, and pats my hand. "Well, you're really going to love this, Ronnie had nearly two million dollars in his estate when he died, Eric says he can get half of it."

"Wow, Jen." I scratch behind my ear. "You never knew?"

She shakes her head. "No, most of it wasn't his." I wrinkle my nose, thinking it might be the bank's, and she laughs, as if reading my mind. "No, nothing that illegal. Martha was dodging taxes and had stashed one point three in one of his accounts. Eric says she's screwed, she has to give me half or tell where he got it, and lose nearly all of it to the IRS." Jen smiles. "She offered three hundred thousand to settle, but I want more."

I sit there fumbling for words. "Well, sounds like you have a strong case."

Jen kisses my hand. "I'm not money hungry, Paulie, I swear. It's just the only thing the bitch understands, and I want her to hurt as much as I did. I know she hurts from him being gone, and feels something at what she did to me afterwards. But breaking into bank records, and trying to control my life. Well, besides a bunch of federal laws she just broke, she is supposed to be looking at two hundred-fifty thousand dollars in fines, and perhaps millions in court fees." Jen chuckles. "Last visit she broke some of Eric's things and he's adding it to the list. I'm not a bad person, Paulie, I swear."

Patting her hand I shake my head. "Never thought you were, but I did say you have a habit of getting even." I look her in the eyes. "You have to know, all that money or none, doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"Know that Paulie, always have." Jen smiles at me, and the look in her eyes is so sensual I would've done anything for her. "But Paul, we have to plan for the future, we're going to be at the tail end of the baby boomers and we can't count on Social Security."

"That's all right baby, we can get by on my money, it'll be fine just–"

"No, what you're doing to your savings is naughty," Jen cuts in, wagging a finger at me.

"Now that's where we differ greatly, I see my spending as nice. What I'm going to do to you when we get back is going to be naughty."

"No, that's going to be nice, wonderfully nice. You can't spend this kind of money with no way to replace it, that's definitely naughty."

"First off, you know California property isn't about to go down. We can use it as a savings account, even a retirement fund. Second, if I go into the private sector I'm going to be making twice the money I am now, or even more. Third, I can replace it easily in the first year."

"All right, but if we work this out right, we'll be able to live on what your salary and mine was here. So, I want half our pay going into savings, meaning you set up a tax deferred IRA, with the maximum yearly input, and rest goes into long term high interest accounts."

"Well, I see who is going to be running the household finances. God, this is going to make me feel like a kept man. Christ, I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it. I could crawl under the table and lick your pus–" My timing is poor, seeing as this just happens to be when Josie returns with our meal, coming at me from my blind side.

Setting down the plates she keeps her eyes on my crotch, smiling. I try not looking directly at her, knowing I'm blushing badly, but her smile is so feisty, and her dark eyes absolutely enticing. Worse yet, it's true, I've a full blown hard-on, and knowing she knows isn't helping it go down, or Jen's giggling. She politely asks if there's anything else we need at the moment. Jen says 'no' for us. I'm too busy blushing even more and stuttering pure nonsense under my breath.

Before leaving, she makes it a point to lean over and get a better look at my dick. "Normally wish everyone a good evening, but I can clearly see you'll have a fine one, Jen." She lingers just a bit. "Yes ma'am, a very fine one." She touches Jen's hand. "I knew you had a sexual glow when you came in, but didn't know you were just stopping for a meal break."

My face is on fire, and Jen smiles. "Yes, he certainly didn't need one, which is obvious, but I have to keep up my strength for the rest of the evening. And you did notice those long slender fingers, and that tongue. Our man would be tireless dishing out his pleasures to his ladies."

Josie looks at me, and smiles. "Yes, I see what you mean, quite useful." I'm picturing me melting into the seat. Josie kisses Jen's hand. "A lady as pretty as you deserves a fine evening."

"Why thank you, but I think it will only be a fine evening if it's shared." Jen looks right at Josie's titties, then runs a finger down Josie's arm. "I think you might enjoy coming with us and take pleasure in a little partying, or I should say, pleasuring."

"I'm working," Josie glances down, "and not really dressed for a party."

"Um-m, I can take care of that for you." Jen licks her lips. "Yes looks quite yummy, and the food looks good too."

Can't believe what I'm hearing. Josie smiles, as her obvious boss comes over and glares. Josie lets out a little sigh. "Enjoy your meal, and later."

Jen giggles and thanks her, while I bet I'm so red I might've been purple. "See there." Jen points at Josie walking away. "So far tonight the only one hit on, was you."

"I don't think so." My eyes bug out. "It wasn't my hand she kissed."

"Oh come on, all you had to do was say the word and she would've joined us for the night."

I gulp. "Really?"

"Yes, especially since she didn't mind my supposed flirting. She was certainly checking out my cleavage, you like so well when we ordered. And there was no doubt what she was checking out, and approving of just now. Five times she touched me, so soft, so sensual, and the kiss was delightful. She looked at you and was waiting for your invitation, bet you fifty dollars on it."

"Jen stop it, or I'm going to explode. And you had to pick out tan pants for me. Come on, if I ever thought of myself in a three way, I certainly would be paying each a lot more than fifty." I can't even believe I'm talking about my sister with another woman. I have to quit thinking about it, or I'll explode for sure.

We eat and do not say any more on the matter. For being so hungry she ordered a very sparse meal and I ask, "You want something else, or some of mine?"

"Actually, I don't want to get stuffed tonight. Well, I plan on getting well stuffed, but it has nothing to do with food."

My little sister never even told dirty jokes before, and here she's laying sexy zingers on me constantly. "I like the way you think. Want to stop next door for a drink and a little dancing?"

"No, I want to go back to the room, and do a lot of fucking."

"Jen, I love you, and we can leave any time you're ready."

"Sounds good, but I need to go to the ladies' room. Sorry, there's something I have to do. Whatever happens, don't be mad."

"It's alright, why would I be mad?" I watch her all the way there, as did three other men.

She returns and I start to get up, but she sits down. "Take your time, finish your drink and meal, we have a little time."

"Good, I need some time. Do you have any idea how sexy you look walking away and towards me? I'm not going to last long the first time this night."

"Probably not." She just smiles, and holds my hand. "But, I know you're good for more than one, and that tongue never tires. Trust me, you're going to get plenty of pussy, possibly more than you can handle. Although, I seriously doubt it." No way can I finish my meal now. I just sip on my beer, hoping my hard-on will deflate soon, so I can get out of the place.

Waitress returns and I say coherently, "I'm through. Thank you, it was great."

"They can take care of it, after we leave. I got someone to cover my last hour, ready?"

I'm totally confused, and slow on the pick up. Taking Josie's hand Jen clarifies it all, "Paul, as you know this little Sweetie, is Josie, she'll be joining us for the evening. Josie, this is my husband Paul, he owes me fifty dollars."

"Hi Paul, I'm looking forward to seeing more of what I saw earlier." She kisses Jen's hand. "I will do all I can to pleasure you and your lovely wife."