Latent Tendencies Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Must be sitting there with my mouth wide open, and I don't think I can even talk if I tried. Jen fills in for me, "Oh, I'm sure it's in a better state than you saw earlier."

"Really, what's he packing?"

Jen smiles. "A bit over eight long, but with you I'd bet he'll be closer to nine. Over seven around, and he knows how to use it for pleasure, his partner's pleasure."

Josie grins, and licks her lips. "Sounds scrumptious."

"Great." Jen kisses Josie's hand. "I plan on you getting three times as much pleasure as we do." They're still holding hands, and Jen slowly strokes Josie's arm with her other hand. "I'll take care of the bill, you two get acquainted."

Jen doesn't even get out of her chair when Josie states, "Your lovely wife says you're a true pussy man, hope that means oral, and–"

"Very oral," Jen assures her, getting an eyebrow raise out of Josie. "I get his talented tongue on a daily basis, most of the time at least twice a day, giving me multiple orgasms, before and after intercourse as well." Jen nibbles Josie's ear and this interaction gets me blushing. "He's already ate me at least six times today, all producing multiple orgasms."

Her eyes twinkling Josie breaks into a bigger grin. "Yes, sounds very scrumptious indeed. I enjoy a man who enjoys pleasing a woman."

Jen rubs Josie's back. "If that's the case I guarantee you're going to love this man. He's about to please us numerous times. He's good for at least four or five orgasms himself, and will give each of us ten times as many."

The two look at each other, and it's so sensual, so sexy I think my dick is going to burst through my pants. Swear I think I see little sparks at her fingertips when Jen's hand comes away from Josie. Their breathing ragged, nipples hard. I think, or maybe dreamt, the two are about to make love to each other right here on the table.

Blinking Jen shakes her head, and lets out the sexiest of contended sighs. "Ah, I better get the bill. I think I could use a little fresh air."

Absently nodding Josie rasps, "Ah, yeah, me too." She shivers and breaks her gaze with Jen. "I didn't know it was so hot in here."

I look down to make sure my dick is still in my pants. It's fine, well not fine, but well hidden by the table. Probably still blushing I look at Josie and try to give her a smile, but I'm not sure all my muscles work. She smiles at me and licks her lips.

Josie is two or three inches taller than Jen, and heavier, including slightly larger breasts. Her skin a light brown, eyes darker and hair a reddish-black, cut to just above the shoulder. Face is long and features strong, full of freckles, making her look more cute than pretty. To me she carries herself like one of the guys, and was probably a tomboy growing up.

I'm still eyeballing her, as she starts off, "Name's Josephina Marlowe, but Josie will do, and what I prefer. Don't like rough stuff, nothing painful, and I need to be in a special mood for anal, which is rare. If I am, I'll tell you, and no funny tricks. I won't be tied down, or even trussed up. If you start something with me I can hold my own in a fight, and won't hesitate to kick your ass. You have a problem with any of that?"

She's trying to act tough, but there's a twinkle in her eyes and look of yearning. "Paul Reed, pleasure to meet you Josie Marlowe. As for the other, absolutely not. I mean, I don't want my ass kicked, but will never give you any reason to, on my word of honor. You're free to come and go, as well as do what you please. You say no to anything, no it is. You're a beautiful young lady, and we would feel honored if you joined us for the night." Give her a little smile. "Can't speak completely for my wife, but I think she has been smitten by you, and even if that isn't the case, she'd never harm you. As for me, I can promise you plenty of orgasms with nothing involving dangerous items, or pain. In truth, all we wish to do is please you."

"Good, I love orgasms, and enjoy returning the favor." She smiles and nods. "Don't mind a bit of dirty talk. But don't, and stress I don't, want to hear, who is your daddy, or any other such bullshit. Don't even ask me to wear a schoolgirl uniform, or put my hair in pigtails. I'm twenty-two, not twelve, and will act no different. Will not be peed on, and if I want cum on my face I'll ask for it. Sometimes I just want to spend quality lady time, however you can watch, but I don't want any crowd or cameras."

"Trust me Josie, we're not looking for kinks or degenerate things. All this is perfectly fine, and neither of us would think of doing such a thing." I grimace a little. "Actually, we've never done this before, and I'd be more than happy to do whatever you wish, to please you, which is my only concern. You're a very cute, very sexy young lady, and shall be treated as such."

"Thank you, for the kind compliments, and reassurances." She reaches out and touches my cheek, and I think there is a jolt of electricity between us too. Josie stares directly into my eyes, and I can see my reflection in her pupils. I swear it is as if she is looking into my soul, and I feel so content. "I've never done this before either, but I'm no pushover, or naive girl." She smiles and strokes my cheek. "I can see it in your lovely wife's eyes, and know she wouldn't have that kind of man. And yes Paulie, I can see it in your gentle eyes too. You'll treat me right, and I'm more than happy to please you too."

I kiss her hand. "My main objective is always to please my partner first, last and in between."

"Um-m," Josie's eye's flutter, "I love hearing that, along with those silly sweet nothings about how sexy and cute I am." She leans closer. "Even if they're fibs."

I hold up my right hand. "No lie, you're absolutely adorable, very sexy eyes."

"My two sexy lovers ready?" Jen asks as she returns. "I think your fellow workers want us out. Sorry, if we got you in trouble, I felt something, and had to ask you."

"It doesn't matter," Josie eagerly nods, "I felt something too."

I let out a deep sigh adjusting myself. "Might as well, it isn't about to get any better.

"We can shield you," Josie kindly offers.

Fortunately we're not far from the door, and there aren't many here this late, but I think every worker in the place is staring at us. I get up and have Jen on my right side and Josie on my left. Wouldn't have been too bad, but Josie reaches over and grabs my dick, and keeps a hold of it right on out the door.

Luckily, she lets go a couple of doors down. "Just making sure it's real. Thought if you were lying about this, you might be lying about the rest."

Stopping, Jen shakes her head. "Paulie doesn't lie, Josie, and neither do I." Jen runs a finger down Josie's cheek. "Not trying to charm you with fancy talk, I swear sweetheart, everything I said was from my heart and the first impression I received from you."

Josie takes Jen's hand and pulls my sister to her, then they kiss. I think Jen is startled a bit, because she backs away ever so slightly, but gets over it quickly, returning the kiss. It's hot enough I don't know how I don't explode on the spot. Josie breaks the kiss, then Jen initiates the second, feeling Josie up, and I know I can't walk into the lobby like this. Hell, I'd be lucky if I don't get arrested, seeing as we're standing under a street light, in front of another restaurant.

They break again and Josie runs a finger over Jen's lips. "Yes, I know it's true, but a girl has to be careful. Who knows what some want?" Josie smiles. "I've been hit on plenty of times, most in some sort of crude fashion. But, never has anyone wanted me, and put pleasing me at the top of the to-do list."

"Promise," Jen lightly kisses Josie, "Paulie wants you and will please you plenty, right Paulie?"

"Yes, Baby doll." I smile. "Already told your little cutie she is free to come or go, and I'm only interested in her pleasure."

"Uh-huh, and what about you, Baby doll?"

"I've never been with a woman before." Jen runs her finger down Josie's neck. "But, I want you, Sweetie." She runs her finger between Josie's breasts, all the way to her crotch, then cups Josie's pussy. "I wish to please you this night and forever."

"Um-m," Josie sighs, "think I've found true romance."

"And I know you have." Jen takes Josie in her arms, and kisses her deeply, then looks into Josie's eyes. "Do not want to scare you off, but I want you to be my woman and can promise, you'll never lack for romance again."

Josie smiles and a tear forms in her eye. "I'd love to be your woman." She kisses Jen ever so lightly. "I hope your room isn't far, I want to make love to you."

"Me too." Jen closes her eyes, rocking back and forth. "Um-m, a block or two."

I run my hands down both of their backs. "Come on you sexy girls, or we're going to get cited." Holding hands and snuggling up against each other I herd them towards the hotel. We have to wait to cross the street, and I don't know who started it, but they're locked in another kiss, and feeling each other up. It is late in the evening, but not so late there is no traffic, and they're bringing it to a slow grind. I'm looking around for cops. "Ladies, we can cross."

They each take one of my hands, and I escort them across the street. For the rest of our short walk I try to stay between the two.

Despite them looking so hot, somehow in those two blocks, my hard-on subsides in the cool night air before we get back to the hotel. My dick's no longer the problem, as the desk clerk glares daggers my way as we escort Josie to the elevator. Think for sure he's going to throw us out, or charge full price.

If this isn't bad enough Jen requests, while waiting for the elevator, "Josie wants a bottle of champagne, could you order it at the desk, dear. We'll be up in the room."

"Sure, honey," I reply reluctantly. The elevator opens and it's empty. They're leaning on the back wall kissing each other before the doors can close. There isn't a chance in hell this went unnoticed by any in the lobby, and I'm only semi-hard when I finally turn and make the long walk to the front desk.

Order two bottles of champagne with the desk clerk glaring at me, and after handing him my credit card I add, "Put on an extra hundred dollars, for your trouble."

"Thank you sir, I am sure you will enjoy yourself."

Wait to take the champagne up myself, thinking about what might be in store this evening, and how I could use the stand as a shield for my returning problem. I'm half expecting a trail of clothes leading me to our room. I carry everything at waist level and when I get upstairs my hard-on is back before I can get through the door.

Bathroom door is closed and Jen is sitting on the bed. "You been walking around the whole time like that?"

"Practically, where is Josie?"

"Freshening up and getting dressed. Get out of those pants before they permanently put an arch in that lovely dick of yours."

I've no idea why she'd be getting dressed.

"Jen, I'm ready," came from behind the door.

"Paul, my wedding present to you. Because I have no way to please you better, I thought Josie could. Come on out, Sweetie."

* * *

to be continued...