Latina Granny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slide your hand down a little lower on my back," I whispered. When his hand found that sweet little spot in the small of my back I continued, "There. Now when the song is over I want you to put your hand low on my waist where my hip begins to swell out, hold me close to your side and walk me off the dance floor. Let's impress your frat brothers, shall we?"

Lucy's dress - the dress I was wearing was a glorious wonder. It was made of a sleek black satin that caressed my body more like sexy lingerie than a dress. It was cut very low in back and plunged in front well down below my breasts and left a good deal of my swelling cleavage on display. On Lucy her perky breasts would have drawn an appreciative glance but my larger, swaying, jiggling mounds were drawing wholesale gawks. I had to take care in the way I carried myself or the straps could slip right off my shoulders. My entire outfit made me feel sexy and attractive in ways I hadn't felt in years. Even more important I liked it! I also adored the excited stares these young men were giving me while they worked hard at pretending not to notice me at all. I decided to do something to shake them up.

With the song over Trent happily let his hand come to rest on the swell of my hip and we walked toward an open spot near the edge of the dance floor. Happily we came to rest right next to a nice-looking young blonde boy. I swear he looked to be only sixteen, though Trent had assured me everyone here tonight was at least eighteen. He had definitely been keeping an eye on me - ogling me, actually for past few minutes and I decided to reward his unvoiced but obvious appreciation.

"Introduce me to your friend over here," I said indicating the teen stud beside us.

Trent smiled at me, turned and said in his warmest voice, "Don, let me introduce my date for tonight. Febe, this is Don. Don, this is Febe. My original date for tonight got sick at the last minute so her grandmother graciously agreed to step in for her."

"You are a grandmother?" Don blurted out, "Why, you don't look old enough to be a MILF - er -" he caught himself, "mother."

"I'll take that as a compliment - and I am still a grandmother, Don. So what does that make me?," I charged back at him. I didn't give him an opportunity to retreat. Instead, I challenged him. "Would you like to dance with a GILF?" I offered and then took his hand in mine and drew him several steps forward to the dance floor.

It was a fast song with a nice Latin rhythm - just my kind of music - and I began to sway my hips and dance to the tune. Don responded with a good deal of hesitation but he was soon swaying with me and I soon had him smiling as we threw ourselves into the heat of the music. He never took his eyes off me. In fact, he seemed to be fascinated with the front of my dress and my cleavage in particular. Normally this might have offended me but not tonight. I decided to give him a little more to think about. I lowered my right shoulder slightly. The strap of my naughty little dress began to slip down a bit. At the same moment I twisted toward him and dipped sharply. The result was an almost orgasmic look on the young man's face. Though I hadn't looked down to see it myself I'm sure the young man had been treated to the sight of my boob, nipple and all jumping up at him before I shifted my shoulder gently and the tit jostled its way back into its satin hiding place.

"Oops!" I said with a carefree laugh, "You probably didn't expect to see my 'granny boob' tonight, did you?"

Don almost came to a complete stop on the dance floor and replied excitedly, "Wow! That was no 'granny boob.' Incredible!"

"Aw . . .Keep going and you'll make me blush," I said with a smile. It was so nice to have my efforts appreciated.

I returned to Trent's side and we managed to talk a little between dance songs and, near the end , over the booming bass of a new number. "Whoo! That was fun! I'm getting hot from this dancing."

"You have no idea how hot you are right now, do you?" Trent asked. He put his hand on my shoulder softly and caressed my arm as he let it descend to my hand before taking it in his.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was enjoying myself and dearly loving the attention of the few young men I'd met but I hadn't thought of myself as hot.

"If you were any hotter, most of these guys' pants would catch fire. Take a look around the room at the guys looking your way. They're checking you out. I bet if you walked up to any one of those guys over there," he said with a nod toward the wall near the front hallway, "and asked them to get you a cup of punch they'd fall all over themselves getting it for you - that is, if they didn't faint first."

"Let's find out," I said, my eyes fixed on one particularly good looking young fellow. "What are we betting for, anyway" I asked, half expecting Trent to beg off.

Trent answered quickly, "The chance to have you sit in my lap."

My, but he had grown bolder over the course of the evening, I thought with a smile.

"And what do I get if you're wrong?"

"You get to sit in my lap and complain that nobody loves you," he answered with a grin.

"Is that your idea of win-win?" I asked. The idea of nestling my little bottom in Trent's lap had never occurred to me. As I imagined how that might feel and how nicely my bottom might fit in his lap, I took a real liking to the idea.

"You're on - and don't be surprised if I win this bet!" I said. No matter what happened, I had a feeling I was going to be a winner.

I took a slow, deep breath, set my sights on a particularly good looking and youngish fellow and set off across the room slowly, gracefully, in a measured strut intended to draw attention. I know it was brazen of me to behave like this at my age but I was on a real high. I was also gambling and hoping Trent was right.

I introduced myself. His name was Monty. He was nervous but, in his own ingenuous way, quite charming. I told him I was thirsty. He disappeared instantly, returning half a minute later, punch cup in hand and thoughtfully, a napkin as well.

I sipped the at the punch, smiled my most elegant, alluring smile and then leaned forward, threw my free arm around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. I made the kiss last a long time. Monty didn't object in the least and even managed to slip me a little tongue before I broke away from our kiss.

"Thank you so much, Monty. You have no idea how good you've made this gal feel," I told him before turning to saunter back to stand at Trent's side once more.

For the first time I noticed how still the room had become. I glanced around to discover many of those present, including most of the guys' dates were watching me. I had no idea a simple, friendly kiss of appreciation could do so much to stop a party.

"Why is everyone staring?" I whispered to Trent.

"When you look as good as you do and walk the way you do and kiss my frat brothers the way you do, people are going to stare," he told me. A moment later he smiled and added, "Impressive. I guess this means I win the bet. I warn you I'm going to hold you to it. No welching."

"I hate a gloating winner," I replied halfheartedly. Secretly, I was looking forward to paying this bet off. "Why don't we go home now? It's time for Lucy's medicine," I added.

Trent smiled and taunted me, "Eager to pay that bet off?"

I glared back at him, doing my best to remain solemn and show concern for my granddaughter but that gringo grin on his face made me break out in a grin of my own, "Okay, have I fulfilled all the requirements for a GILF date for tonight?"

Well - almost," he replied, leaving his meaning to my imagination.

I smiled, Trent took my hand and we made our way toward the hallway. We stopped at the hallway to say our farewells to Steve and Larry who were apparently fixtures in the front hallway to oversee the comings and goings of the evening. Again Don took my hand, turned on the charm and made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman he'd met all night. Steve remained true to form and gazed longingly at my breasts nestled comfortably in my dress. He might have fainted if he had seen my randy performances on the dance floor earlier. I secretly hoped his fraternity brothers would relate all the details to him later.

Our trip home was uneventful except for the appreciation Trent showed for my agreeing to stand in as his date. I believed I truly had made a difference. It hadn't been all acting on my part. Though I hadn't said anything to my date, I had enjoyed the attention and all the compliments. I felt sexy and desirable - hot even. I was on a high and I didn't want it to end just yet.

Once home, I had Trent get us each a soda while I hurried to Lucy's room with water and her medications. She was groggy, almost drunken when I roused her enough to drink a glass of water with her pills. I think she was asleep again before I left the room but her color was improved and I was comforted by that.

Trent was seated on the couch in the living room when I got back upstairs grinning happily and holding our sodas.

"A lovely evening with a lovely lady," he said.

"And it's not quite over," I told him, taking the glasses from his hands and placing them on the end table.

"I still have a bet to pay off," I announced before curling myself up in his lap as gracefully as I could.

"M-m-m," I purred, " This is delightful!"

Delightful was not a word I used often or lightly. My bottom seemed made to fit snugly, softly in his lap. It was warm and reassuring here, I thought. He brought his warm, strong hand up to my caress my shoulder and I somehow knew in that moment that I had been waiting to feel this comforted and this appreciated. I belonged in Trent's lap.

I took his free hand in both of mine and let them come to rest in my lap. My little dress had ridden up rather high and there was barely any black silky material for our hands to rest on. I felt his warmth and strength surrounding me, comforting me and rapidly arousing me.

"You sure are a woman of your word," Trent said softly.

"You won fair and square," I assured him.

Trent's voice was softer now. I suppose because we were sitting so intimately. "How does it make you feel to know men find you attractive?" he asked. He began to stroke my shoulder softly, slowly.

"Oh, I've always known men found me attractive," I countered. I was dodging the question and he knew it.

"No. My fraternity brothers - young, strong men and myself included found you sexually attractive. Every young stud at the dance tonight would have gladly taken you to bed at the drop of a hat. You had every male's attention tonight," he said, then thought for an instant before adding earnestly, "They wanted you. They wanted to hold you, undress you, perform every naughty act in the book with you."

Hearing him tell me these things only made me hotter. My pussy was tingling, goosebumps rose on my arms and I fear my nipples began to stiffen. I could feel them begin to poke at the satin and for the first time I was afraid Trent might notice. I shifted uneasily in his lap and noticed for the first time that there was a warm and slowly hardening lump pressing into my thigh. I struggled to resist my own lustful urges, I really did. But I had to be honest.

"When I kissed that boy named Monty, he kissed me back and I almost didn't break away from him. I was so-o-o-o excited most of the evening that I had trouble thinking straight. God, but I loved turning all those guys on!" I blurted out.

"What about now?" he asked, a sparkling little smile on his lips.

The time for reserve was past. "You could take me right now, right here on this couch and I wouldn't have the willpower to stop you!" I bit my lip for saying that - but it was the truth.

"But is that what you want? Do you want me to take you? Make love to you?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me!" I snapped. I intended it as a command, not a suggestion.

"Very well," Trent said.

His hands were already in motion. The hand in my lap slipped beneath the hem of my dress, spread my legs slightly and began to stroke my already humming little pussy through my pantyhose. I sort of relaxed and unfolded under his prodding. His other hand eased up and gently began to stroke the back of my neck. The next thing I knew we were kissing. His lips were soft against mine but far from tentative. He kissed me like we had been lovers for years. My lips parted eagerly as he kneaded them with his and our tongues began to bump and tangle against one another as if our lives were at stake in the struggle. I quickly lost track of time and at some point gradually lost myself in the delicious sensations as Trent continued stroking my pussy through my pantyhose. I had shamelessly splayed my legs wide to give him full access and he was now carefully and slowly drawing his fingers back and forth between my legs and the cheeks of my ass, beginning near my rectum and ending directly over the crest of my womanhood. My entire body was seething with sexual tension. I could have humped a fencepost in that moment, I was so hot.

"Wouldn't you enjoy playing with my pussy more if my pantyhose weren't in the way," I suggested. I was out of breath and had broken away from our long, delirious, never-ending kiss for the sole purpose of offering this suggestion. I would have begged for it but I couldn't do without his kisses for that long.

A moment later Trent stiffened and I felt the hand at my neck grasp me about the waist. I was hoisted roughly up out of his lap. At the same instant the hand diddling between my legs grasped the waistband of my pantyhose. There was a sharp tug at the front, then a rough tug on them at my side. The offending pantyhose were now down to my knees. Trent let my bottom settle back into his lap with a bump while he stripped the shoes from my feet and hastily peeled the pantyhose off my right foot and left the material forgotten and dangling from my other ankle like a smoky colored streamer. I kicked it the rest of the way off myself.

His hand returned to my pussy but, I could tell he was much more tentative now. He seemed unsure of himself. His index had been all that he had dabbled in my sweet honeypot.

"What's the matter, Sweetie?" I asked, fearing he had found something wrong about stroking the sixty-one year-old pussy now exposed and oozing with lust in his lap.

"I've never played with a bare pussy before," was all he said.

Nothing could have warmed my heart more! Trent's answer at least implied that he might just be a virgin. It also left open the very real possibility that he found my sixty-one year-old pussy quite desirable. This was a minor obstruction. It only endeared the young man to me more.

"Well honey, first let me warn you that your fingers are gonna get wet. Maybe not as wet as when I was forty, but they're gonna get wet. And if you're like most men, the smell of my pussy is gonna drive you wild. Go ahead, smell," I urged, taking his hand up in mine and guiding it to his nose.

The young stud sniffed tentatively at first but then inhaled my fragrance deeply and smiled.

"You may want to spend some time with your nose in my pussy if you like that fragrance," I suggested.

I guided his hand back to my pussy, placed two of his fingers on my clit and showed him what I wanted.

"There," I cooed as I drove his fingers in small slow circles over the sensitive little button he already had standing on end, "Slow circles. Stroke the lips of my pussy too. . . Mmh."

He was a fast study. He had my clit singing a very loud, very messy little ditty again in no time at all. I pressed my open mouth to his and forced him to resume our kissing. Though he may have been a virgin, the boy could kiss! I wondered if he could perform this same magic if his lips were applied to my pussy. I was in heaven. All that remained was for this handsome young man to bring me to orgasm. He was close and I think he sensed my impending climax. His fingers pressed hard at my clit, the fingertips just slipping inside my opening, then slithering along the fringe of my lips. I spread my legs wider and rolled my hips upward at a shameless angle to give him full and absolute access to my womanhood.

I began to scream and grunt a moment later. I abandoned all sense of dignity and began to shriek out some very crude and explicit curses in Spanish - something I did only under the most extreme conditions and this was extreme.

My body rolled and careened through a long stint of glorious, knee-knocking orgasms that went on for minutes, not seconds. When my body could finally stand no more and the throes of my orgasm began to subside, I collapsed against Trent's body like a migrating bird crumpling up after a thousand-mile flight. I felt as though I had traveled a great distance this night and that now, at last I had reached my destination.

"Impressive!" Trent whispered in my ear, "I didn't know a woman's orgasm could be like that!"

I was a mess. I could barely breathe, my glorious, sexy little black dress was pushed up to my waist. The strap had fallen off one shoulder and a boob lay exposed like some forgotten trophy. I could feel the heat from my spent pussy beginning to fade. It was swollen and reddened from my young lover's masterful abuses and my own juices were smeared over my thighs, my rectum and the thick thatch of pubic hair covering my mound. I didn't even know I could get this damp at my age. I lay motionless, unable to smile, unable to do more than catch my breath.

"Are you alright, Febe?" he asked when I didn't respond for a long moment.

I swallowed, mustered a feeble smile and croaked, "Oh, yeah."

I began to gather my wits about me and it dawned on me that Trent, a twenty year-old with a lovely stiff erection that I had been sitting on for so long had yet to cum. I had plans to use that lovely cock of his many, many times over the night to come but right now I knew that it was imperative that he cum. I took it as a good sign for me that he hadn't already cum in his pants over all this excitement. Some men had very little control in such matters, I knew from experience.

It was a struggle but I managed to push myself into an upright position and place my hand on that hard knot that had been pressing into my backside.

"You poor, poor boy! It must be awfully uncomfortable keeping that big ol' thing trapped in your pants. What can I do to make you feel better?" I began, playfully.

I pulled the zipper on his slacks down and began to undo his belt before Trent realized what I was up to and started to help. He shed his jacket and tie anxiously and then began to unbutton his shirt. Meanwhile, I eased myself out of his lap and stood before him waiting until I had his undivided attention. He looked up at me in the middle of unbuttoning his shirt and froze. I suppose I saw what I was about to do as a final test. I may have impressed all those young guys at his fraternity party and he may have just spent the last half hour driving me wild but he had never seen me, a sixty-one year-old grandmother completely naked. I sort of viewed this as my final moment of truth.

My hands were shaking and I know I had a quivering, worried little smile on my lips as I reached behind me to unzip my dress. I still had one boob exposed. I gave my shoulders a little shrug to edge the straps free and then, with both hands holding the front of the LBD I inched it down gently over my breasts and finally I shimmied my hips slowly until it slithered down over them. It fell to the floor and I stood before him completely nude for the first time, hoping against hope the sight would not completely turn him off.