Latina Granny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent sat staring at me for a long, long moment. The room was completely silent and my greatest fear - that he might be turned off by the sight of my sixty-one year-old body with all its wrinkles and imperfections began to loom large in my thoughts.

Suddenly, though this all changed. "You can't be a grandma!" He gasped, "You're too beautiful and young-looking to be a grandma! Wow!"

Trent's face was suddenly all aglow and he was ogling me like a ten year-old all agog over a new bicycle on Christmas morning. Surprisingly, as close as I was standing to him, he hadn't made a single move to touch me yet. Just hearing him bubble over about my appearance changed everything for me. I credited his slow response at my undressing and his reluctance in wanting to make any form of physical contact as a further sign of his virginity.

There was hope yet. I smiled coyly, then cupped my breasts and asked, "Do you like these, Trent?"

He nodded his head like a bobble-head doll.

"Would you like to get acquainted with them?" I asked.

His hands were all over them. "You should kiss them too," I added.

He pulled me to him, burying his face in my chest with glee. He did it with such abandon that I just had to let him revel in the obvious joy he found in kissing, fondling, licking and generally adoring my tits. I wanted very much to return the favor he had shown me by making him cum all over my face and my boobs but there would be time.

"Trent," I said sharply when he showed no signs of stopping his titplay, "Why don't you let me show you something new."

I pried his face from my right breast and whispered, "Sit back, let me return the favor."

I pushed him back in his seat and knelt between his legs. I began to strip him of his slacks once more and discovered to my delight that my young stud was sporting a very nice pecker. The shaft was rather thick, which meant he would stretch my tight little opening and it was just long enough to tickle all my inner fancies.

Once I had him out of his pants and underwear, I sat back on my haunches and gazed longingly at the entire package. "Damn, but that's gonna make me cum!" I hissed just loud enough for him to hear me.

Trent just grinned.

"First things first, though" I added in a businesslike voice.

Now, I was never an expert at fellatio. I can suck cocks pretty well and I never had any complaints years ago when I was a young thing enjoying the company of men my own age but I could give a helluva handjob! There is always something inspiring in the heat and brawny power I feel when my fingers are wrapped around a man's stiff, hot boner. With my small hands it would take them both to fully encircle his cock. Knowing all that passion and yearning was eagerly throbbing beneath my fingers always set me on edge and gave me a sense of control and reckless abandon I seldom felt in any other way. I hadn't even touched Trent's cock yet and I could feel my heart racing and my palms beginning to sweat.

I wasn't tentative with my touch. I wrapped my right hand around the thick shaft just beneath the swollen head and squeezed gently. Trent responded with a low groan. I cupped his balls with my left hand and set about gently massaging the sack filled to overflowing with his man-seed in unison with the hand on his shaft, stroking from its base upward to just beneath the head.

This would not take long, I realized. Trent had already begun to grow red in the face. I could tell he wanted to cum. I would decide though, when I would allow that to happen. I paused in mid-stroke, my hands relaxing their grip on both his cock and nuts. Trent's glazed-over eyes snapped open, suddenly aware of the change.

"Trent," I began, a naughty, knowing smile on my lips, "In a minute I'm going to tell you to cum for me. When I do, I want you to cum like you've never cum before -"

"Won't be hard!" he almost squeaked.

"Good, dear," I replied, as I resumed my stroking as well, "But honey, I want you to tell me if you want to cum on my tits - you love my tits, don't you - or on my face. Try to imagine this grandma's face all covered with your gooey, delicious cum."

I squeezed and stroke and then paused during all this to emphasize how important his answer would be.

"Tits," he answered without hesitating. He stared at them as he said it.

I began stroking him again and caressing his balls and I began to speak to him in a softly taunting voice, "Ooh . . . I can already feel all that hot sticky cum splashing on my chest. I may just rub it in with my hands when you're finished making a mess of me! Would you like that, Trent?"

He was near the edge now. His cock was one hard, hot length of steel in my palm as I jacked up and down slowly.

"Don't even think about cumming yet, young man!" I scolded, "I want you to cum in big waves for me. I want lots and lots of your seed all over my tits. You can wait."

Wait, he did. Trent displayed remarkable control and it only made me adore him more. I taunted him mercilessly for longer than I should have until I started feeling guilty. When I felt he had suffered enough teasing I gripped his pole tight at the base, paused and stared up into his eyes over the head of his cock and said, "I'm going to tell you when to cum soon. When I do, I want you to tell me when you begin to cum! Do you understand?"

Trent nodded weakly. I had been stern with him but I wanted to be ready for his flood of semen when it arrived.

"Good!" I cooed. To reassure him, I leaned forward, slipped my mouth over that lovely cockhead and kissed it lovingly for a moment.

My slow, steady stroking resumed. Shortly, I commanded him, "Cum for me, Trent! Cover my titties with all your sweet, creamy goo!"

"CUMMING!!" He grunted instantly.

Good lord, was Trent ever eager to comply! I shouldn't have worried about him telling me he was cumming. His balls bulged and swelled against my palm as his seed began to erupt. I'm afraid I wasn't quite as quick to respond as I needed to be and his first gush struck me on the chin. I pointed his lovely sex pistol down a bit lower in time for the next surge to strike me on the sternum. It struck with such force that it splattered out and spread in a circle the diameter of his cock. I managed to aim the rest of his loads across my chest. This boy had a lot to give, I thought, pleased not only with the way his goo had spread out on my chest and begun to run down over my tits, but the accidental blast to my chin. My husband had always appreciated the sight of his cum on my face and I was sure Trent was no different. I could feel it beginning to cool and suspected there was a big dollop of it just hanging there ready to drop onto my chest.

I used my finger to scrape if off my chin. It tasted lovely and Trent certainly reacted with delight at the sight of me swallowing his seed. The look on his face was priceless. I was already planning how best to put his lovely young cock and his enthusiasm to use for the rest of the night.

"Why don't you rest for a minute while I go clean up the mess you made and check on Lucy?" I suggested.

I went to the bathroom, carefully wiped away the cum on my chin, chest and, by now my belly before putting on a robe and trotting to the basement. Lucy was sleeping soundly, but I woke her anyway and forced her to take something for her fever. She mumbled some nonsense and was fast asleep in no time.

Once back upstairs I slipped the dowdy robe off once more, touched up my makeup hastily and returned to the living room and Trent.

"Come with me," I said and extended my hand to him.

I led him to my room, turned on a small bedside lamp and then proceeded to pull his lips to mine. The boy had not forgotten how to kiss in the last twenty minutes. His hands were all over me now. Apparently, cumming all over me had given him new nerve and resolve. I slipped a hand down to stroke his cock and discovered his dragon was already revived and ready to breathe fire. I decided I was going to play the role of dragon slayer tonight.

"That's some hardon you have there, sonny!" I said, "Mind if I use it for the rest of the night? Unless you need to go home?"

"Oh,god no! The only place I want to be is with you!" Trent blurted out. "With you. Making love to you. Inside you. Fucking you. All night."

He sure knew how to make me feel years younger. I could have kissed him in that moment - and I did. Our kiss lasted a long, long time and I was so lost in it that when I opened my eyes again I was cradled in his strong arms. Why he had picked me up I don't know but I felt protected and cared for in his arms. He laid me on the bed and then promptly lay down beside me and began to stroke my belly. I spread my legs slightly and he began to stroke my clit just as I had shown him. I returned the favor by stroking his manhood gently.

"I need you inside me," I announced softly, "But I would like to ride you this first time. You are so big and I want to make sure you'll fit." That last part was mostly a lie. Trent did have one of the larger cocks I'd ever encountered but I wanted a chance to show him what I liked and give him a chance to get acquainted with my pussy first. After all, his cock was going to spend a lot of time inside it tonight.

I straddled his hips and grasped his pole. I inched my way up his torso and began to kiss him again. Our tongues dueled deliciously and as they did, I placed the head of his stiff cock between the lips of my opening, paused to let it settle into position and then gently rolled my hips to press it deeper. Cocks feel so lovely going in my pussy for the first time and I wanted to make it last.

I began to roll my hips steadily and his cock slipped ever deeper in my sticky trench. I was no where near as well lubricated with my own juices as I had been earlier when he finger-fucked me and certainly not as slick as I might have been when I was Trent's age, but I was enjoying the slow, stretching ordeal. My pussy was ready and anxious for his cock. I was confident that Trent possessed a masterful amount of self-restraint and, because I had drained those lovely young balls not twenty minutes ago, he would last long enough to do this gal some real good.

When I had settled upon the full length of his rod I let out a slow unruly, guttural grunt. Trent instinctively grabbed my ass with both hands and began to knead my cheeks and pull my hips even harder against him.

I let myself go then.

My hips began to rise and fall in a rapid pistoning motion intended to take immediate charge of our lovemaking. At first it appeared to work. Trent pulled his hands from my ass and began to stroke me along either side of my ribcage, waist and hips. He scraped his nails playfully along my sides and I quickly began to appreciate his attentions. We continued kissing and playing with one another while I impaled my pussy over and over again with hard thrusts. Trent began stroking me softly along my sides. I was really enjoying all this action. He was certainly giving me goosebumps as he caressed my flanks. An orgasm was brewing deep in my belly and I selfishly wanted to enjoy every last second of it.

I wasn't thinking of my partner in any of this. My hip thrusting came to a halt and I left Trent's cock buried to the hilt in my pussy. I carefully eased my hips downward until I could feel his thick shaft riding hard against my clit. This position bowed my young stud's cock almost in half but lord what friction and pressure it put on my clit while he filled my little pussy! Now, instead of thumping my ass against him I carefully began to slide up and down against his cock. I was in heaven.

In a matter of seconds I went from bounding hard strokes to gently rolling my hips against him to stroke my clit and pussy. It didn't take long to reach orgasm and I happily let my lover know what he was doing to me in every possible way. I gasped and shuddered as the first waves took hold of me.

"Cumming!" I squealed hoarsely into his ear and continued to grind his cock into me.

I made it last. For his part, Trent allowed me to be selfish. I came and came in both big waves and small waves. I giggled like a little girl and grunted like an animal and used his cock like my own personal pussy wrench for a long, long time until I simply wore myself out. I was still cumming when I finally could not go on any longer. Exhausted, I collapsed on top of my frat boy, his raging hardon still inside of me.

I had forgotten all about Trent. That was a mistake because in a moment, and while I was still recovering from so much pleasure, Trent came roaring to life beneath me.

"Well, I think we proved my dick fits your pussy just fine! Just fine!" he said at last.

The next instant I found myself lying on my back, legs spread wide and pinned against my chest. Trent was between my legs, his cock resting on my upturned, helpless pussy.

"You have such a tight pussy, Febe! I'm going fuck you now. Would you like me to cum on your belly or inside that tight pussy?" he asked. He was very matter-of-fact about it but it was clear to me then that I had only two choices. I loved the sensation of my pussy awash in cum.

"Oh-h-h . . . I want you to cum deep inside me! Please cum inside me," I begged. My position had taken a sudden, unexpected turn but I had a deliciously clear idea how it was going to turn out now. He didn't even wait for me to finish my sentence before plunging headlong into my helpless little hole.

I uttered another long string of filthy curses in Spanish at having my pussy stuffed so full of his lovely rude cock. I had spoken more Spanish in the past hour than I had in days. I might just have hurt Trent's feelings had he understood the filthy things I was accusing him of and the devilish things I wanted him to do to me.

I now lay helplessly pinned beneath this horny young stud one-third my age. He attacked my pussy with long, unhurried, measured strokes that bottomed out deep in my pussy and left our bellies to bump roughly against one another. He seemed unconcerned that I gasped for air and whimpered each time he stretched my hole like this. In fact, he seemed to relish my grunts and the mewling sounds I made. I was helpless to do anything about this onslaught, save cum and cum again as the need arose. Trent seemed deeply committed to abusing me in this way for as long as he possibly could and I already knew that he had the willpower to carry out his intentions. He owned my poor pussy for the moment and he would punish me with countless orgasms before he finished me off with a deep and thorough cum bath.

A long time later Trent grunted, then froze, his stiff dick buried to the hilt inside me. His balls came to rest on my bottom and I felt them begin to convulse with his own orgasm. True to his word he emptied all of his glorious seed inside me. There must have been a lot of it because I quickly felt it smearing our bellies and running down over my upturned ass.

I had cum countless times by now. In fact, I wasn't sure but I may have been enjoying one long, continuous orgasm and not separate bursts of selfish pleasure. I suddenly realized how exhausted and contented all this lovemaking had made me. I wanted only to sleep. I had no desire to mop up the puddle I was sure we had made in the middle of my lovely bedspread. Sleep was all that I needed now. Lucy was sleeping soundly I told myself. Trent's spent cock began to wither inside me and I smiled weakly at the thought of how aroused I had made him. I remembered the looks I had gotten from all those cute young college boys at the dance and made a mental note to shop for some new - and more appropriate clothing and makeup. After all, a GILF did need to dress her part.

Eventually Trent's cock slipped out of my pussy. He sighed softly and rolled off of me. I let my legs down and we curled up with one another, bodies snuggling and fitting nicely together. Before drifting off I made another mental note to wake soon, check on my granddaughter one more time and then see if I could rouse my young lover. I wasn't through with him yet.

Lucy seemed to be doing well at two in the morning when I checked. Trent, on the other hand, was a troubled young man by the time I returned to bed. It seems he had another painfully stiff erection and he wanted desperately for me to help limber it up so that he could get comfortable. I was happy to oblige and we were soon working like the devil to draw out all the nasty poison from his poor, long-suffering dick that had accumulated in the past two hours. He felt much improved once I had coaxed yet another feverish burst from him. He thanked me and went right back to sleep.

I know that in all the romantic movies the sweet young thing wakes up in the morning all softly spooned against her handsome beau and smiles warmly, glowing with all the tender affection in the world for her lover. I certainly felt all that tender affection and I was definitely aglow when I awoke. The big difference here was that I awoke with my head resting on Trent's chest, my hand grasping his stiff cock as if I was afraid it might get away from me. I needn't have worried.

"Let me go to the bathroom first," he cautioned.

I followed him. Ònce there, I turned on the shower and stepped inside. Trent watched me and I called to him in my most mischievous voice, "Join me when you're done over there, young man. I want to make sure you wash behind your ears!"

I pulled the curtain to behind me but it didn't stay closed for long.

"Hi!" he said warmly. His hands were already on me, "If you're going to check behind my ears you ought to blow in them too. I'll follow you anywhere."

We did manage to get cleaned up but then we got quite messy again. Trent simply would not let me leave until we ran out of hot water. The way he took advantage of me was appalling. He used his height and strength to have his way with me in the crudest of ways. He hoisted me up in his big, strong arms, grasped the cheeks of my ass in his hands and roughly impaled my helpless pussy on his dick. He groaned out while he lifted my whole body up slowly and then let me drop again until I was hanging on the base of his cock once more. He repeated this process with my helpless little pussy until I was sure I would go crazy. He was careful to draw my clit up over his belly as he lifted me. My poor clit was in constant, tormenting contact with his belly while he fucked me. I was helpless. The only thing I could do was make a silly ass of myself by wriggling around, hopelessly impaled on Trent's pole and gasping my way through one glorious orgasm after another. Through all of this Trent could only grunt and laugh softly each time I swooned out in my pleasure. He seemed to derive great pleasure in hearing me curse him in Spanish while I squirmed helplessly against him with the water pooling between us low on our bellies where he was holding us so hopelessly joined.

There is nothing like a cold shower to put the damper on an intense early morning fuck. As soon as the water began to run cold on his shoulders Trent's expression changed. Even his strokes changed suddenly and shortly he shuddered like a man in the throes of a fever, slammed my belly hard and fast against him. I could feel his cock beginning to convulse inside me. It gave me the shivers too. I clung to him with my arms around his neck until our shuddering had passed. Trent released me gently then, turned off the water and we embraced and kissed.

I pulled on a robe and darted off to check on my granddaughter again. It was a long dowdy robe and Trent frowned at the sight of it.

"Gotta check on Lucy. Don't worry, I won't be wearing this when I get back! You can count on it!" I told him before he had a chance to tease me about my 'granny robe."