Latina Granny Ch. 04

Story Info
Febe Swallows her Pride.
16.5k words
4.87
18.5k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Febe swallows her pride

Waiting is the hardest part. I was confident that I had done everything I possibly could to get this job as housemother. Still, I was uncertain about how I might handle myself with Larry. He was good-looking and goodness knows he was charming, which made him dangerous enough for me. I'm pretty vulnerable to the kind of charm Larry had poured on at the dance. From bits and pieces Trent, Monty and Steve had all revealed concerning his accomplishments, there were even more dangers in store for me. It seems he had managed to 'entertain' not one but two cheerleaders for an entire weekend last Fall. One of them had turned up half-naked and half-drunk on the quadrangle on Monday morning. The other one was found a short time later completely naked, stark-raving drunk and sleeping soundly on the front porch of another fraternity down the street. When they awakened her, she claimed to be on a secret mission for the Dean of Student Affairs. When questioned, she proudly told everyone her code name for the mission was Triple-X. Each of my young sources also reported similar versions of stories involving his entanglements with more than one attractive middle-aged professor on campus in the past couple of years. I sat in the middle of the room in my chair waiting for him. I only hoped I could keep my panties on long enough to get the job.

"Hi, Febe!" Larry beamed. He fairly rushed into the room, closed the door behind him and was standing in front of me before I knew it. His smile completely disarmed me.

"Why did they ever have you sitting in the middle of the room? A beautiful woman should never be treated like this! Here. Come. Sit over here," he commanded, then offered me both hands to help me to my feet.

Before I knew it he and I were seated side by side on the couch. He turned slightly toward me and our knees touched.

"Better?" he asked when we were comfortable.

I nodded and realized for the first time Larry was still holding my left hand and his other hand was resting gently, warmly upon my shoulder. I should have been worried. I smiled happily instead. He was already making me feel like the most important person in the room. Alarms should have been going off in my head but they weren't. He smiled at me, rolled his big hand fondly, softly over my shoulder to my neck and back. Everything was going to be alright. I had no worries, I told myself. I had already decided the mantra I had used after my shopping trip last week would be useless with Larry.

"It seems you've satisfied everyone's expectations, Febe. Even Mrs. Hall didn't find anything to complain about. That is quite an accomplishment, Febe. And then," Larry said with surprise showing in his voice, "Stan and Evan couldn't stop praising everything about you!"

"What did Peter have to say?" I asked.

"Well," he said with a puzzled expression, "He was very quiet. Didn't say much - but the other two did everything short of offering me a bribe to hire you. You know, that's the first time I've ever seen Peter not wearing flip-flops."

I smiled and thought to myself, it won't be the last, if I do my job. To Larry I said, "I must have done something right!"

Larry turned serious and said, "You know all of the basic particulars of this job. You'll be responsible for keeping order in the house, cooking dinner six nights a week, grocery shopping for them, some basic cleaning in the common areas like the living room, this study room where we are now and of course, the kitchen and dining room. It wouldn't hurt if you could encourage sound study habits as well. Rho Rho Beta House has a reputation for one of the highest GPAs among the fraternities and sororities on campus and some of the guys staying on this summer are staying on to bring up their grades." He thought for a minute and added, "You're not getting the hardest working Row Boats to work with!"

I imagined Peter was one of them but kept that thought to myself. Study habits were something I could work on too and I hadn't thought of that. I was sure I could encourage healthy young male college students to study. I kind of stored that thought away for later. I would come up with a strategy there when I had time. Maybe, I thought, they just needed to be encouraged and then rewarded properly for their hard work.

"Steve tells me you're a great cook, so we don't have to worry about that," Larry announced and then paused.

My thoughts had been so taken up with new ideas for encouraging good study habits that I missed a couple of subtle changes in the interview. Larry's right hand was still at my shoulder. He was gently kneading my shoulder and it felt lovely, reassuring and so relaxing. It was the same sort of feeling Steve had given me the night before after dinner, except that Larry wasn't nibbling on my ear or running a hand over my bare hip. Larry's left hand was no longer holding mine. It was resting directly and quite gently on my thigh above the knee. My own hand was now resting above his on my skirt. He was smooth, I had to admire that in him.

There was a pause in our conversation then. Larry appeared to be considering something - I didn't know what - but for the first time I felt reassured that I might get this job.

"Febe, at the risk of violating all of the sexual harassment guidelines, not to mention several of the age discrimination taboos for hiring, I'd like to ask you a couple of sensitive questions. I'm not asking them in my own personal interests, even though I am very interested. Heck, hiring the summer housemother is probably going to be my last official act as Chapter President. I graduate in a few days and I've already been hired by an engineering firm in Phoenix. I'm going to be eighteen hundred miles from here in less than two weeks," he said in a sort of wandering way to introduce what he really wanted to say.

I already had a suspicion about his questions.

"Well, congratulations on your new job, Steve! Sounds like your future is off to a great start," I told him.

He smiled and nodded and then he took a deep breath and began to ask his question, "Febe, as an employer I am not supposed to ask your age but-"

"I'm sixty-one," I interrupted him.

Something strange came over Larry then. He got a sort of wild-eyed expression. I couldn't tell if he was excited or angry but I wasn't finished.

"And I'm a grandmother," I added and let that sink in. "And yes, I came to the dance last weekend as Trent's date."

Larry's jaw dropped. He didn't try to close it.

"And yes - from all the things Trent and Larry and Monty have told me, I am a GILF," I told him.

His mouth was still open and I was afraid he was going to attract flies so I asked him with the straightest face I could muster, "Do you think I'm a GILF, Larry?"

"Um . . . Um . . . UM!" he finally said. It wasn't a very intelligent reply but at least he had his voice back.

It was nice to see the reaction I had on him. I was sure he was normally a very cool customer who rarely got flustered. He had a reputation as a charmer and a real lady's man (if anybody still uses that phrase) and it did my confidence a world of good to see him stammering like a school boy just because I was attractive and didn't mind knowing young men found me desirable for a lot more than my apple pies. Larry was certainly excited by my own awareness and appreciation for the special attraction I held for men his age.

It was encouraging to see I'd managed to shake him up. Knowing I was attractive, a granny and completely aware of my impact on young men seemed to excite him.

I could tell he was excited first by how dumbfounded I had made him and second by the way his hand had absentmindedly advanced up my thigh. His forefinger and thumb were now resting on the bare flesh above my stocking, a mere inch or two from my lovely gray thong and my freshly landscaped landing strip.

For just a second I worried he was about to grab at my thong the way Trent had lunged for my bra on our shopping trip. Fortunately Larry stopped short of my panties. I think his leap up my thigh was an excited response to my bold answer.

"Um . . . Yes! . . . a GILF, you're a GILF! I think you're a GILF! Definitely a GILF!" he jabbered.

"If that answers your questions about my age, what else did you want to know?" I asked, smiling, but struggling not to giggle. Larry was the last person I expected to be sent into a tizzy just because I was a GILF and confident enough not to be frightened by the effect I had on young men.

"W-w-well, you're answer sort of leads to my next question," he said and then paused to gather his thoughts. His hand was still inches from my twat but I don't think he even realized it. "Have you considered what affect your appearance - your good looks will have on my fraternity brothers? Do you think you might be a distraction - a big distraction for them?"

"I hope so!" I blurted out. I had a vague plan in mind and I was certain it would pay off handsomely if my charges for the summer found me desirable. "I intend to take charge of this house in short order. I am a grandmother, after all and I've learned a thing or two over the years about keeping things in order and getting a house to run like a well-oiled machine. You don't think I'm going to let a few excited young men get out of hand just because they want to perform unspeakably lovely sexual acts with me, do you?"

I was warming up to the subject now, just as I had with Peter and his sloppy ways. "I will make you a bet - you name the price - and I will guarantee you three things are going to happen in this house over the summer. First, all these young men will bring their grades up. Every single one of them. Second, each of them will dress better and be more polite than any of their brothers who return this Fall and third, I guarantee that at least four of the six will either have a steady girlfriend or they'll be dating on a regular basis by the end of the summer term."

Larry frowned for the longest time then. Slowly, he began to smile the kind of smile a man smiles when he has a woman in his sights and dirty deeds on his mind. I was that woman. I think the bet thing was what did it. I had bet Trent earlier and I won that bet in a big, life-changing way. What did I have to lose with Larry?

"You really think you can shape these guys up in eight weeks?" he asked. He was still smiling that cat-who-swallowed-the-canary smile.

"Yup! No problem," I chirped.

"So, if you don't succeed in 'a' the grade improvements, 'b' getting them to dress better and being politer and 'c' getting some girlfriends for most of them then I win this bet?" he said this more as a challenge than a statement of the bet.

"Yup! Exactly - and you decide how I pay off the bet - if I lose. When you lose, I know exactly what I want you to do for me," I chirped again. I have to admit I was warming up to the topic and feeling pretty confident by now.

Larry smiled some more and then he began, "OK, so here's what we're betting - and I know from all that I have heard from my fellow brothers that this won't be too far out of line."

Both his hands were flexing and clenching by now. He was excited, I could tell and he wasn't even aware that the backs of his fingers were flicking my pussy through my thong each time his fingers opened and closed. I worried that his touch might just start a fire down there but decided to see where his thoughts were headed. He took a turn I hadn't expected.

"Deepthroat me!" he blurted out.

Those two words took me completely by surprise. I stared at him, shocked and a little worried by the price he was demanding if he won.

"I am coming back for homecoming in late September and you can settle up with me then."

"But, Larry," I began. I felt myself tensing up at the thought of putting his cock in my mouth. As a reflex action I began to push his hand away from my pussy. "Y-y-you don't understand. I don't - I've never particularly enjoyed - fellatio and it's something I just -well - I don't do it. I'm afraid I'm not very good at it."

"But you agreed to let me set the terms of the bet," he countered.

"Yes, I know -but . . . but years ago I had a couple of not-so-good experiences when I tried it and . . . well, I'd just really rather not. I don't think you'd like me to deepthroat you. I don't think I even could," I countered.

Larry wasn't buying it. "It's deepthroat or nothing," he said flatly.

There weren't many things that Larry might have said to sour my brash attitude but this had done it. I was still confident I could win this bet but the thought of having a man's cock in my mouth after all these years turned me off. Without going into great detail, my experience with cocksucking years ago had been with a rather forceful boyfriend who insisted all of his cock belonged in my mouth and throat pretty much all of the time. I had made several attempts with him but finally, I just had to break up with him over it. There were harsh words and some hurtful accusations that left a serious scar on my spirit concerning fellatio. Fortunately, as you know from my recent adventures, that boyfriend's hurtful words didn't put a damper on so many of the other things I enjoyed in the company of men.

I swallowed hard, bit my lip and reluctantly said, "OK. It's a bet."

"Great," he said.

"But," I countered, "When I win this bet you are going to shave my legs, shave my pussy and trim my landing strip."

Larry's eyes widened but his cocky grin didn't grow a bit smaller.

"And," I added when I saw the eager grin on his handsome young face, "If you do a good job I might just let you eat my pussy. - That is, if you like eating pussy."

"I might just volunteer for that chore anyway," he answered, looking down at my legs for the first time in a while.

I'm afraid my legs were probably parted a bit too much and he got a glimpse of my thong. He may even have seen a bit of my pussy. Larry stared unashamedly at my crotch until I brought my knees together. I have to say it pleased me no end that such a charming young man with so much worldly experience might actually volunteer for the sort of payback I was suggesting. I think he even licked his lips as he stared fondly at my crotch.

"How can I be sure?" he asked a moment after I closed the gateway to my little corner of paradise.

"Sure? Sure of what?" I asked.

"Why, a couple of things really. What if you really don't mind sucking a cock but you just don't want to suck mine? What if you have no intentions of ever sucking my cock? You could be making excuses. How do I know? What if you can't even deepthroat my thumb? How do I even know you're not very good at it? All I have is your word for it."

"But," I snorted, "I'm going to win this bet so it doesn't matter."

"And you have no intention of making good on this bet - even if you lose?" he countered.

He was making sense. Maybe I had agreed to his terms because I was so confident. Would I deepthroat him if I lost? Did I even have the skills to deepthroat him? I didn't even know how big his cock was. I certainly had never become skilled enough to gobble down that long-forgotten boyfriend's puny dick and he was the source of my aversion to sucking cocks in the first place. I began to doubt myself. Truthfully, my failure in this one area was what led me to become so talented with my hands. I had to confess though, a handjob probably wasn't quite the same.

The heft and feel of a man's cock rising up stiff, majestic and unruly in my hands had always given me a thrill that was almost indescribable. An erection with my small fingers wrapped around it, stroking it, working enthusiastically to tame it had always been my talent, my special weapon. Larry's challenge made me wonder if I might be missing out on something important here. Goodness knows I dearly loved having a young man's tongue and nose performing devilish feats of daring-do between my legs. What if I could learn to suck a young man's cock with every bit as much of the prowess and gusto that I already used to stroke an erection with my hands? Perhaps there might be just as big a thrill when that same majestic cock was bobbing up and down in my throat.

"Well?" Larry asked. He was still grinning like a madman.

I should have worried. Instead, I acted on impulse and threw caution to the wind.

I stood, undid the buttons to my jacket, removed it hastily and threw it over the arm of the couch.

"Damn, Febe. There is so much more to you and I didn't realize it at all! I'm speechless!" was all he could say. The smile was gone from his face. Apparently the sight of my tits was having a sobering effect on him.

"Do you like them?" I asked, thrusting my chest forward with my hands on my hips.

"Mm-hmm," he purred enthusiastically.

I wasn't through. I hastily unbuttoned my sheer blouse, removed it and tossed it on top of the jacket. "Is that better?" I asked. I thrust my chest out once more to let him appreciate my brown nipples poking at the sheer material on the upper half of this saucy little bra.

He only nodded this time.

In the next instant I was on my knees between Larry's legs. My skirt was hiked halfway up my thighs and my hands were resting on the insides of his thighs. "It's been a long, long time," I began as I looked up past the distinct swelling in his pants and into his clear brown eyes, "But I think we're both going to find out something this afternoon."

I know I startled him because he didn't even react right away. I tugged his belt free and was busy unfastening his slacks before he began to shift on the couch to help me.

"I only ask that you be gentle with me, Larry. Please don't force my head down on your cock . . . and for goodness sakes please let me know if I'm doing anything you enjoy!" I paused to tell him this before tugging his slacks down to his ankles, hastily stripping off one of his shoes and getting his pants out of the way. I clutched at the waistband of his briefs and prepared to tug them down too.

"Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you'd warn me when you're about to cum. - not that it will make any difference because I plan to take your full load in my mouth - but I want to be prepared. It would be a shame to waste it," I added.

"Uh! Febe," Larry wheezed out. There was a bit of shock in his voice but it was tinged with that rasping, lusty eagerness I'd heard in several young men's voices lately. "I can help! If it doesn't bother you too much and you can listen to me while you . . . um . . . work, I can help you. God, but I know really well what it takes to swallow a man whole. I-I've talked several women through this all. I can help," he gasped anxiously, knowing full well what was to come, "Let me walk you through it too."

From all I'd been told about Larry, he was likely the closest thing to an 'expert' in deepthroating among straight males that I would ever encounter. I looked up into his eyes and thought I saw genuine concern in his expression. That was definitely not something I expected to find in a womanizing young stud like Larry. I weighed my options. Here I was on my knees, about to put his cock in my mouth based solely on an impulsive decision and now he wanted to be my cocksucking coach. What the hell I thought, he certainly knew more about it than I did.

"Okay, what next?" I asked.

Together we tugged and wriggled until his briefs were history and then he said, "Okay, so you certainly know how to put it in your mouth and shield your teeth with your lips. And you know all about foreplay, I'm sure."

I wasn't going to hurry this. I'd made up my mind to do this right, take my time and give myself a chance to discover if I'd been missing out on something all these years. He did have a lovely cock. It wasn't quite as long or as big in girth as Trent's. He was already stiff in my hands and I could feel his heartbeat coursing through it against my palm. I pulled lovingly on it a couple of times and Larry groaned. Sorry, but old habits are hard to break and his cock felt so delightful in my palm.