Latina Granny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all I needed to do was figure out how to keep from screwing up Lucy's romance. I already knew I couldn't say no to Trent. The third load of his cum oozing out of me for the afternoon was proof of that.

"I have a proposition for you," I began, "When I move into Rho Rho Beta house for the summer, would you like to move in with Lucy?"

Trent suddenly got a serious look on his face. I couldn't tell if he liked the idea or if I had shocked him.

"How do we explain it to Lucy?" he asked.

Good point. I hadn't thought about it from that angle. Knowing Lucy, she might get suspicious. Given Trent's powers of persuasion, I doubted she would have any reservations concerning how improper it might be to shack up in her grandmother's house if he proposed it. She might however, wonder if I proposed it or if she even suspected I was aware of it.

"Well, let me move out and then you can suggest it," I offered. "You don't necessarily have to spend every night. Just try to keep her company as much as you can. She might get lonely with me gone." I couldn't think of a better cure for loneliness than being able to reach out for Trent's cock at two o'clock in the morning.

I expected my new position would be quite demanding. Meeting all the needs of six young men meant I couldn't expect to have much time to myself. It may sound strange, but this old grandma had undergone quite a sea change in her attitude. I no longer had so many reservations regarding wanton sexual behavior. Wanton was good. In fact I considered myself a shining example of just how wonderful being a wanton woman could be and I didn't mind in the least if my own granddaughter shared a little of my newfound lust for life with a stud like Trent. As they say, like grandmother, like granddaughter. I couldn't think of a finer young man for her to dally with. Besides, Trent could always drop by the frat house during the week and we could spend an hour or two keeping our friendship all hot and sticky.

At that very moment the final few drops of Trent's lovely cream trickled down my bottom and reminded me where I was. I underwent a mild panic a second later when the thought occurred to me that given Trent's voracious appetite for little ol' me, I was in a dangerous situation if he got hard again and decided to work all the kinks out of his snake one more time. I decided I had better dig my way out from under him.

"Why don't we get dressed and talk some more about this," I offered.

"Why don't we just stay right here like this and talk about whatever comes up," Trent countered.

Unbelievable! He was actually planning another assault!

"Oh, I can only think straight when I'm upright," I told him.

There was a pause and then Trent protested, "But I can only think properly after I've got things all straightened out."

I had a very good idea what he wanted to straighten out and I wasn't at all sure I would survive any more of his kind of 'straight talk.' It was now or never if I hoped to avoid another one-sided shouting match in Spanish.

"Okay, Trent, it's high time we got up. I am a mess and I need to clean up. Get me a towel, dear."

His expression changed from hopeful and almost mischievous to some form of sad resignation in the next couple of seconds. I couldn't tell for certain but I think he was disappointed that his cock wasn't already hard enough to 'persuade' me to lay beneath him a bit longer. I actually think he could have gone another round with me if I'd given him ten more minutes.

"Oh, alright," he finally said and rolled slowly off of me, "I'll get you a towel."

I was up and on my feet almost as quickly as Trent was, only reluctantly thankful that I wasn't going a fourth round with his hardon.

"Be sure you talk to Lucy about keeping her company when I start work," I reminded him as I swabbed my belly and ass with his towel.

I smiled and slipped my thong back into place. This was a far cry from the last time I was in Trent's room. I had been laid then too but this time I didn't have cum all over my panties, bra, blouse and tits. I didn't even have a generous load of cum coating my thighs and soaking my stockings. I may have just had a college boy between legs doing exactly what a college boy does best, but this time I wasn't spattered with spunk from head to toe. I could credit Trent with that.

"I still think your pussy is gorgeous! Beautiful, actually," Trent said with a gentle smile. He didn't gush with quite as much enthusiasm about the beauty of my trimmed nether regions now but he was still clearly in love with my pussy. I assumed having his balls drained recently had something to do with the decline in his passion.

I smiled back, comforted by his admiration. My body was a little stiff from my jaws down to my knees from all that I had put it through today. At that moment it suddenly struck me that in just a week this might become my daily routine. In fact, I might need to multiply the demands by six!

I began to panic at the prospect of six young men lining up every day to run me through the kind of drill Trent had just put me through. I have to confess that along with the panic of that moment, I felt a little thrill run through me. Even though I had just had my bell rung abundantly, my pussy tingled and my clit stiffened a bit at the prospect of so much attention. I only hoped I could live up to their expectations.

I had promised Larry some sweeping improvements in grades, maturity and the romantic lives of my charges for the summer. So far, I hadn't really worked out the specifics of my plan. I was pretty certain that if I spent all my time flat on my back with my toes pointed to the ceiling with a hard young cock filling my little honeypot that I would never completely succeed as a housemother. I had the job; now I needed a plan.

I was preparing to leave by now but Trent had shed all his clothing from the waist down. As I turned to leave he approached me with the beginnings of another one of his glorious erections. He hadn't given up on the idea of one more round of 'hide the pickle' with me. I was flattered, but just the same, there were other things to attend to. I couldn't think of any at the moment but I'm sure something would come to me as soon as I got out of range of that distracting hardon of his.

"Good bye, Trent," I told him firmly. I waved off his offer of a farewell kiss. I remembered all too well what happened last time. He looked so disappointed as I pushed past him and marched to the door.

"You know," I suggested when I was safely standing in the open doorway, "You could always stop by the house some afternoon during the week. I'm sure we could find something to talk about for an hour or two. After all, you are a Rho Rho Beta man."

That seemed to lift his spirits. At least, his cock was certainly lifted!