Latina Granny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd fallen into the habit of pausing as I dressed each morning to eye the bikini the boys had given me to wear. Afterwards I would give my panties a good firm tug to bury them properly before my inspection. I just knew all my healthy young college studs would appreciate how I looked in that hot little bikini. I was in need of a shave and a little landing strip maintenance before I could wear it, though. My young charges were going to see a lot of me in this new swimsuit. I didn't want them to see my belly all furry and rough and I certainly didn't want my legs to feel like sandpaper when their young hands began to spread them with suntan lotion.

I decided tomorrow would be the day to debut my naughty new bikini. That meant tonight would be the first night one of my charges would shave me. I had a moment of pause at this when I realized Garth, my shy and tight-lipped resident had drawn the final day in the five-man rotation as Commando Watch. At first I was afraid I might frighten him by asking him to perform this little chore for me but then I decided it was worth the risk. He had after all, performed splendidly at oiling me from bottom to top earlier. I know he was disappointed when I stopped him but I was much too eager to wear my new suit to wait another day. I decided I would just have to proceed slowly with him. I was determined to wear my new bikini tomorrow!

"Well, Garth, I think it is time," I announced when he and I were in my room that evening and the door was shut.

"Time for what?" he asked cautiously.

"Why, you felt my legs this morning when you took my panties. You said yourself my legs felt rough. It is time to shave my legs and you are going to do it."

There was a flash of panic in his eyes, but then he appeared to calm down and he took a moment to gaze at my legs. I think I saw a little light come into his eyes and he smiled at me.

"Okay," he said.

I didn't expect it would be this easy. It turns out, it wasn't easy at all.

My bathroom was too small for us both to fit and so I filled a plastic tub with warm water, gathered up comb, razor, shaving cream and scissors and spread them all out on my nightstand. I pulled up a chair for Garth, spread a towel on the bed, hiked my skirt up to my waist and then settled myself on the towel.

"Ready?" I asked, spreading my legs wide for him.

Garth's eyes were as big and round as soup bowls. He stared, dumbfounded at all I was revealing to him. I intended to give Garth all the time he needed. The next move was to be his.

A month. As I sat biding my time waiting for Garth to begin, I realized it had been only a month - a little less than that really - since I had rediscovered so many things. I had forgotten how much positive energy there was in a good, healthy burst of orgasms. I had forgotten how exhilarating it was to know men, especially virile, intelligent, young men found me attractive. I was also finding it difficult to think of myself as a grandma. Grandmas didn't have landing strips. Grandmas didn't go commando in short dresses intended for much younger women. They certainly didn't wear them in a house filled with young college men. And grandmas certainly didn't beg to be fucked senseless by their granddaughter's boyfriend every chance they got. Yes, a lot had changed in the past month.

Just as I began to relive some of the marvelous pleasure Larry had given me when he shaved me, I felt Garth lift my ankle, gently slip my shoe off and stroke my calf ever so slowly. Things were moving along with Garth so much easier than expected, I thought to myself with a little too much confidence.

"Are you sure you want me to continue?" he asked. There was a note of apprehension in his voice that should given me pause but didn't.

"O-o-h y-e-s-s!" I purred.

With very little instruction from me, Garth got down to the business of getting my legs as smooth as a baby's bottom. He had long, slender fingers and he used them ever so expertly to caress my skin. It gave me goosebumps all over the way he applied the shave cream and when he drew the razor gently up the inside of my thigh I wondered if there was a blade in it at all. I purposely had him save the area around my pussy and my landing strip for last. I had a plan.

"That's right, Garth. . . That's so good!" I purred as he trimmed slowly, carefully at the edges of my little strip of dark fur. He was taking every opportunity to draw his fingertips over all my smooth, exposed belly.

I didn't even object when his roving fingers strayed across my opening and made contact with my sensitive little love button. It made me groan out softly and I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them again I happened to look to Garth instead of my pussy for the first time in, I don't know how long. He had that excited, lust-driven look in his eyes that I had come to appreciate so much in the past few weeks. My glance drifted carelessly down across my slim young 'barber' until it came to rest on his lap - well, his crotch really - if I'm being honest. You see, I've learned to gauge my impact and the response from my young students by whether I am causing a bulge in their pants and perhaps some discomfort. I like to make young men uncomfortable once in a while. It sort of reassures me now to see a nice lump in a young man's pants and know I put it there.

"Oh my!" I blurted out involuntarily. I wasn't staring at Garth's crotch. My eyes were fixed a bit lower because there, running down his left leg, stretching halfway to his knee was a threatening lump that looked suspiciously like a snake in the grass. I had never in my life seen a cock so long. I was staring now, not out of lust but out of wonder.

"Still want me to continue?" Garth asked when he realized I had discovered his 'snake in the grass.'

"Oh, yes!" I answered, a little excited, but with more than a little fear now. It was slowly dawning on me what a cock that long could do to me if we weren't careful. It was also dawning on me how much fun I could have with a lovely, hard young cock this long.

"You're sure?" he asked with a frown and then went on, "Most girls are scared when they find out . . . well find out what I have." He glanced at his bulging pant leg to make his point.

I suddenly understood the reason for Garth's self-conscious awkwardness and his shyness. I imagined a sixteen year-old girl making out with him and suddenly running her hands down his leg in the dark only to discover the enormity of her challenge. He may even have been made fun of in the locker room.

"Well, Garth, I'm not a girl - I'm a woman - a grandmother at that - and I'm not scared," I began.

To prove I wasn't scared I reached out to his thigh, pressed my palm over the bulge near its midpoint and drew my hand slowly down over it until I reached its tip. "Impressive piece of equipment you have there, young man," I said softly, then added, "But isn't it uncomfortable to have it trapped like that?"

Garth nodded quickly.

"Before we go any further, why don't you shuck those pants off and let your, um friend have a little room to breathe," I urged him.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked again.

"Oh, Garth," I said and gave his 'snake' a warm, reassuring squeeze with my hand, "Am I acting like I'm sure?"

The young man straightened, undid his belt and lowered his pants. He was wearing underwear and it might have looked a bit ridiculous to see his long, slender erection protruding out of them if I hadn't been so awestruck by its sheer length and lean appearance. I realized with a start that Garth's long and slender manhood perfectly matched his long, lean build and the graceful, slender fingers he had been using to make me feel so wonderful. I reminded myself that I had a plan, but Garth's marvelous snake in the grass was causing me to make all sorts of adjustments to it!

"Still sure?" he asked me again when his underwear was down and he was facing me. He sort of thrust his hips forward to make sure I got a better idea of what I would be getting myself into - or onto.

Garth's cock was an amazing sight to behold, especially when it was erect and standing out perpendicular to his slender belly. My thoughts turned to a friend I had years ago. She was a rather bold person and she was forever getting herself into all sorts of dicey situations. When someone insulted her or got rude she was fond of shouting out, "Go sit on a broom handle!"

I looked at the throbbing, slender one-eyed snake staring back at me and I suddenly got a whole new appreciation for her words. I would have to be careful. Garth was toting something akin to a broom handle and he was not experienced. He clearly had no idea how much a woman might appreciate his gift but I was sure I'd never get even half his pole inside of me.

"Why don't you finish shaving around my pussy, dear. It's always a good idea to finish what you start. You're doing such a fine job," I told him. I hoped to encourage him and help him stay on track.

Two minutes later he had me moaning softly as he drew the razor up ever so near to my pussy lips and made every excuse possible to draw his talented fingers over my clit, along my lips and down through the soupy mess he was making of my opening. Apparently he wasn't nearly so self-conscious about sporting his long, amazing stiffy in front of me either. He even smiled and brought it to rest on my upraised knee for a moment when he bent closer to inspect his work. It was warm and even seemed peaceable and friendly resting on my bare flesh for that first time. I may have had a plan but it was changing by the minute. I had never encountered such a long, slender cock in my life and I should have been shocked at its length, its hardness and all that it might do to a petite grandma like me, but I wasn't feeling any of those things right now. I was hastily hatching a new plan now that involved all of Garth's natural wonder - every last inch of it - and my mouth. I worried briefly if there was such a thing as heartburn for a man's cock and then dismissed the thought.

"ungn-g-g-g!" I gurgled out softly. Garth had finished his work and my pussy was once more a lovely, smooth, inviting place for young men to visit. I groaned because he was slowly extracting two of his fingers from my opening and drawing them over my clit. He was just exploring all the strange new contours of the female body, I knew, but I was ever so grateful to be the female body he was exploring. Even as a young, inexperienced erotic adventurer, his fingers had such an mesmerizing touch.

"Come sit beside me, Garth," I said as I sat up and patted the bed beside me. "Let's talk."

"You have quite a bit of equipment there, young man," I told him when he was seated beside me.

His pecker was still standing at attention even after all this time. It was pointing in the general direction of the top of my bedroom door. It was hard to tell exactly where because of the slight hook to the left that it took. Garth nodded and looked down at the mention of his long cock.

"I'll bet you've been made fun of in locker rooms. You may even have scared the bejeezus out of a date or two. Have you?" I asked.

Again, Garth only nodded.

"Well, I am impressed, not frightened. I have a plan in place for how I'm going to manage all you Row Boats this summer and so far, I have to say, things have gone very, very well," I confess at the moment I told Garth this I was staring down into his lap at his cock. I probably had a half-baked grin on my face too. This plan I had was getting a little boost from Garth and his lovely 'fishing pole.' I felt I was getting far more than I could have ever hoped for.

"May I touch?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager. I didn't want to scare the boy too much.

Garth nodded and mumbled, "Well, sure. I guess."

My hands - both of them went gently to his raging hardon. I wrapped my fingers around it just beneath the head. I could feel it throbbing against my palms. Garth moaned out softly at my touch and his eyes rolled back in his head. I had responded exactly the same way when he stroked my pussy a few minutes earlier. For the moment though, I was ignoring my own pussy and my immediate needs. This was about Garth and his needs.

I suddenly realized how strange it felt to hold his cock. My small hands could enfold his shaft completely. That was a new experience. I surveyed the sight of my hands wrapped around his cock and realized that I was encasing less than half of his long love pipe. I hesitate to call his cock massive but goodness, the places he could reach with that thing!

"Garth, your lovely cock is going to be a real challenge for me. You know that, don't you?" I asked.

"At least it doesn't scare you and you haven't made fun of it. You're the first person who's seen my - my dick who hasn't done either one or the other," he replied.

That was the longest string of words I'd ever gotten out of him. Maybe I was getting somewhere with him. I know there was definitely somewhere I wanted him to get with me.

"How about we just take it slowly at first. We'll see how things go. You don't mind if I take the lead with you, do you?" I asked him.

"Sure. I don't want to hurt you."

I never let go of his cock, though I had stopped stroking it while we talked. I gently began to stroke it again using long, light strokes. I began by tickling his balls with my fingertips and then drew my hands up to strum at that sensitive spot on the underside just beneath the head. Garth groaned softly at both ends of my slow stroke.

"I would like to suck your cock, young man. Is that alright with you?" I asked when I was sure he would agree to just about anything I suggested. His cock was even harder now and it seemed to have an even more pronounced leftward curve to it.

"Su-u-r-r-e-e, suck it!" he groaned out slowly.

I did just that. My tongue swirled around the head of it and then I formed my mouth into an 'O' and I descended slowly, teasingly over the first couple of inches. I made an effort to spread my tongue out along the underside of his shaft in order to cradle all the sensitive flesh there. Garth shuddered slightly and for an instant I worried that he was going to cum. He didn't.

With introductions out of the way, I did my best to unzip my dress quickly and wriggle it to the floor and then drop to my knees between my young beginner's open legs. Looking up to meet his eyes, his amazing cock rose up between us. The dramatic curve it took made it look a lot like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. My goal now was to do everything in my power to make his tower fall in a few minutes. I secretly hoped I could make the collapse of his tower last several minutes but I realized I was wrapping my lips around a nineteen year-old virgin's cock. Getting him to last two minutes might be stretching it.

I made a bit of a spectacle of myself, I'm afraid. You have no idea how excited I was to suck Garth's long, lovely pole. I was making goo-goo sounds and slobbering all over him. It shocked me, but I discovered I was actually drooling over his cock. I began slowly, swallowing a modest three or four inches and then licking my way along the full length of his shaft like it was a lollipop. Garth was enjoying all this attention as much as I was. His eyes were closed, his head was thrown back, he groaned out each time I touched his 'sweet spot' and his hips began to roll and thrust gently as if he were stroking away at my smooth-shaven pussy.

I suppose you're wondering what got me in such a worked up state over a slim nineteen year-old's incredibly long, slender and, for most females, intimidating dick. I didn't think of it as intimidating. In Garth's cock I saw a challenge. I ran my hands over it lovingly and knew that one of my prayers had been answered. When I took this job I promised Larry that I would deepthroat him when he returned during homecoming week. I was going to do exactly that, come hell or high water. It was a matter of honor for me. Besides, Larry had a lovely cock and he had shown me a great deal of courtesy by encouraging me to suck cocks in the first place and then by giving me this job. In order to take on Larry's big, lovely cock I had to start somewhere. I was holding the answer to my prayer in my hands. I was sure I could get Garth's slender cock in my throat and I was pretty certain that with lots of practice I could probably swallow his whole sword. This was my practice cock.

"Don't bother telling me you're cumming, young man," I told him as I stared over the glistening tip of his tower, "I'll know."

I lunged at his cock again, certain that his seed had far enough to travel that it would be like telegraphing the news to me. This time I worked a little more earnestly and managed to down two more inches. I ran my hands up and down the remaining exposed shaft and judged I was nearing the halfway point. His cock was so slender my jaws weren't even straining yet. I wanted to swallow two more inches at least.

"Soon!" my young stud gasped out sharply.

I pounced on his cock a final time. This time I worked really hard to gain another two inches. I was using all the tricks I'd learned from both Larry and Trent. I hope this doesn't sound too cocky, but I was doing a damn good job. I waggled my head from side to side, opened my mouth until my jaws did begin to strain and spread my tongue out along his shaft as I pressed downward toward his balls. Tears came to my eyes and I felt a relentless urge to gag as the head of his cock struck the back of my throat. I was doing it! My lips struck my hand as it lay wrapped around Garth's cock and I knew then I was taking at least half of his long pole. All that remained of his cock was the width of my two petite fists. I twisted my head on his cock the best I could and bobbed up and down as well. I fought my gag reflex, knowing my excited young virgin wouldn't be able to resist the sort of loving torture I was putting him through.

Garth convulsed once and then I felt the surge of his wad wrenching out through his balls. It was a mind-blowing experience to feel the surge of my young stud's seed rushing up through his shaft, across my tongue and down into my throat. He gasped once, then fired another huge blast that raced across my outspread tongue and down into my open throat.

There was an indescribable sense of power in all the sensations I was feeling. I was responsible for all that was taking place. I was taking big gobbets of a young man's hot spunk straight down my throat. The fact that he was one-third my age and at my mercy made me poor clit stand on end.

I withdrew Garth from my throat as his orgasm began to subside and let the last few spurts from his waning cock spill out onto my tongue and then dribble out at the corners of my mouth. I'm sure I had a very naughty grin when I looked up into his flickering eyes. Garth was barely breathing. Apparently I had taken his breath away too. Naughty, inconsiderate me.

I waited for him to recover and when he did, the first thing he struggled to say was, "That's . . . not much . . . of a . . . mess I . . . made of your . .. face. . . I thought . . . I came . . . more than . . . that. . . It sure . . . felt like . . it."

I just loved to hear a young stud struggling to talk and out of breath like that - especially when I was responsible for his struggle.

"Oh, you had a lot more . . . . but I managed to swallow most of it!" I beamed. The cum on my face was cooling now. I could feel it running toward my chin.

"Damn!" he gasped and then his cock convulsed one final time.

A few more drops of his seed seeped out and began to dribble down the underside of his extraordinary tool toward my thumb. I leaned forward and made a little spectacle of licking it all up.