Latina Granny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Garth," I began, "When we're together here in my room I try to give you every opportunity to try new things, to explore."

I drew my nails slowly down the inside of his thigh, scraping along just hard enough to get his attention. I was still holding his sweet manhood in the other hand. I had come to treasure the marvelous sensation of a cock resting in my palm. Sometimes I couldn't bring myself to let go. Garth definitely had a cock worth holding onto.

"Would you like to try something else new?" I asked as casually as I could. Both my hands were now holding his spent pole, stroking it slowly, teasing it, savoring the memory of all the manly power I had just drained from it.

"What do you have in mind, Febe?" he asked.

"Well," I drawled, "I have a feeling you might like the taste of pussy."

My hands never stopped softly diddling up and down the length of the manhood in my hands. I drew comfort from it. Garth straightened slightly on the bed. I couldn't tell if he was frightened or suddenly intrigued by my suggestion.

"Your pussy?"

"Of course, my pussy," I answered, still unsure of his opinion.

"Could I hold your -your breasts while I do?" he asked cautiously.

I answered by unhooking my bra, tossing it aside and standing up. I stood, hands on hips, feet squared defiantly before him, with my boobs swaying in his face. They had a mesmerizing effect. His hands rose to cup them as if drawn to them by an unseen force. He wasn't nearly as crude with them as the Spirelli twins. Those hands of his were amazing. He encompassed each breast totally, managing to trap the nipples deeply in the web of his fingers. He warmed them, fondled them, made them feel loved and appreciated. He may have been a virgin but my boobs sure didn't know it.

"O-o-h" I purred, my body shuddering at the unexpected comfort of his touch. I almost believe he could have brought me to climax in another minute simply by fondling me if I had let him. There were other quite important matters for Garth to take care of, however. My pussy, already humming at a near-fever pitch before Garth began to apply all his tender mercies to my tits, was throbbing now. One of the reasons I had spread my legs as I faced him was to give my swollen clit a bit of breathing room. It was screaming for attention.

"Stretch out on the bed, young man," I instructed.

When he was lying down I remained upright and straddled his shoulders on my knees. I gazed down between my breasts into his eyes, placed a fingertip beside the tender little joy buzzer hovering an inch above his face and said quite simply, "This is my clit. Make love to it with your tongue."

Garth didn't need to be told twice. He trained his gaze on it, snaked his long arms up and past my hips and resumed his courtship of my breasts. His tongue began lapping at my clit at the same instant and I groaned out softly with the pleasure that seemed to consume me all over and all at once.

It wouldn't take any time at all to satisfy me in my current state of arousal but Garth didn't know that. He took charge of my body, made me swoon as his tongue attacked my clit and his nose rubbed at my smooth belly. My nipples tingled and my breasts felt like they were floating in the clouds somewhere above my head.

My orgasm struck like an earthquake. I gasped, felt my knees weaken, threw my head back and let out a howl. Before I could catch myself, I collapsed hard squarely on my young virgin's face. His nose was pressed upon my clit now. His tongue never missed a beat but it was now slithering feverishly back and forth through my channel. I did the only thing I could: my hips began to roll and I ground my slit upon his face like I was saddled to it and I was riding for dear life itself. I knew I was smothering him and still I ground my steaming little pussy into his upturned young face in search of that final bit of bliss.

Garth was very accommodating. I muttered a few words in Spanish, shuddered one last time and slithered down off his face. I was one exhausted, but thoroughly gratified grandma. Garth's long, lean pillar had been restored to life by now and was standing up tall and proud on his smooth young belly. I know, because I backed into it as I slithered down off his face.

The young man was certainly ready for me. He quickly slipped one of his hands to his now stiff weapon of pleasure and poked me in the ass with it. I was flattered and more than a little inspired by his newly recovered 'stiffy.' Had it been a little later in the Summer, I might have practiced a bit of high-spirited pole vaulting with him before sending him off to bed for the night. But I had a plan and no matter how many 'adjustments' to my plan my young charges caused me to make, I was sticking to it. Instead, I scrambled off the bed, gathered his clothes and commanded him to dress and get off to his own room.

Before locking up and turning out the lights for the night, I reviewed all that had taken place and smiled to myself. Garth was another unexpected fringe benefit in my plans. I intended work and practice with his remarkable gifts this summer until he was able to empty the contents of his healthy young nuts straight into my stomach. I didn't know for certain how far down my craw his extraordinary pipe would reach but I intended to find out. If the head of his cock was burned by my stomach acid - it would just have to be the price he paid.

I fell asleep a few minutes later dreaming of all that was to come in the week ahead and I smiled. There would be so much to do in the coming days. Five of the young men had turned in their first papers and would be getting their grades by Tuesday. Having read their papers, I expected five very solid A's from them and that would mean rewards for their work. Peter had a paper due on Monday and his first Calculus test on Tuesday. He would certainly deserve all the help I could give to relieve his stress and encourage him. I was going to be a busy grandma! And tomorrow would be the day I debuted the hot little bikini my Row Boats had given me. I just loved summer!