All Comments on 'Laundry Time'

by literarely

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

So good and almost believable and so fuckin' hot. My regret is that I didn't do my mother when I had a very good opportunity, was too young and it scared me a bit. Too late now.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
That's what I'm talking about " incest accidental penetration"

So very exciting story. This is the kind of story I have been looking for. I even posted this in literotica bulletin board story ideas. But most comments said that I write it myself. I am not a writer and critics will just say" get an editor or check your spelling or grammar."

Hope you continue this story. Also some more accidental incest penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
funny and hot and a first-time contribution, all at once--amazing

This is a terrific story. Mom says to her boy Daniel, who's bare-assed naked in front of her, "Just give me the penis... er, the pictures and let me delete them." Now, that's funny. Laundry Time is bound to get lots more comments. I was struck by the comment of the reader who wrote "beautiful." When he was younger he had a chance to "do" his mother, but chickened out. That's so sad and poignant. But it should be a lesson to all boys who get hard in their pants over their mother. Seize the day, guys. That wonderful hairy hole between your mother's legs is the same hole you came out of. Young guys who've actually "done" their mom will tell you, nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. It's so warm and welcoming and loving--so perfectly mom--that it'll blow your mind as you blow your balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes a very wonderful and arousing story !! I guess now Gina must dress as HOT and SEXY as she can every day and especially when its just Gina and her son. Hopefully, she spends many days and nights showing him what he needs to know and they have hot, hard sex. Maybe, Daniel will become her lover from now on ?? Thanks you.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent story, needs to be continued

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

even though she later enjoyed posing for him when the son was going to do everything he could to keep the pics of his mom when she was telling him to erase them made him out to be an asshole making me want to quit reading thinking this was going to be a blackmail story.for someone that says he has always loved her he was thinking of doing something totally disrespectful with her privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I agree that this story should continue! Very realistic and hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN A SECOND CHAPTER

I enjoyed this. Looking forward to more.

goaly08goaly08about 9 years ago
wow

great story, you should right other chapters to continue this one

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Agreed.....

We need more chapters. This is a great start to a super story. Thanks for sharing.

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
all i can say is...............

MORE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could there be a surprise pregnancy?

hopefully..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
young dude

Don't think I eva got so hard for a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice read

wonderful story

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
MORE MORE

need to know how the shopping went??? Who had any energy Sunday evening??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent! Accidentaly fucking your mom? Doesn't get any hotter! 2 thumbs up!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story. A followup chapter about the weekend would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

where is the another chapter of shopping and what did you do after what did you do next day after shopping and if the father wasn't at home you had spear time you should make it longer but a good story of an accident.

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Kind of far out...but HOT!

Pretty good tale about tail. Sounds like this lady needed some sex, and her son needed to learn about it. That's a win/win!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed the story very much!

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years ago
Five! Plus!

This is a story of purely unadulterated ribaldry. I love that. The hair-trigger orgasms celebrated the first time and their decisions to go immediately far and beyond are the things of awesome storytelling. It's okay to create Gina as completely hot, yet if she were flawed in some ways aka on the chubby side or even Rubenesque *and* stroking one off naked anywhere in the house, I'd say Daniel would still think his mother is a sex goddess.

runner279runner279over 5 years ago
hottttt

damn this is one hot sexy story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars loved it

DaddyG69DaddyG69almost 2 years ago

Good story!!! Needs to be continued, maybe mom gets shared by husband and son....

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Well done. Thanks for sharing it.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A good story, your epilogue shows that there is plenty of material for a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Followup please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous