All Comments on 'Laura and Rachel Meet'

by poisonivy69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, more

I love it. MORE. Please cont.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree, MORE please!

October_boxedheartsOctober_boxedheartsover 11 years ago

it would be nice if you edited it and tried to draw out the story more. It all happens way too fast, but you have good ideas YOu're trying to fit too much in and losing the quality. The ideas however are well thought out, It's a good storyline.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Stars

depend on how it finishes........A little quick, but a cheating spouse story if I ever heard one. Male or female, what a bitch and on their anniversary. She is still a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should really have laura find someone who loves her more than anything and let it make Rachel jealous at the wedding. Rachel is a crappy person. She deserves to be unhappy with Ron. Laura shouldnt have agreed to be in the wedding. Thats wrong on so many levels.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Ok

Cant wait to see how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start, needs work

overall the plot is decent but it moves way too fast and needs some editing. within two days of meeting they're declaring love and halfway though the first date they have pet names for each other. this could have easily been a well written 4-5 page story if you'd have drawn out the plot and given the character's some depth.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Proofread

"stud" when you meant "stood". I couldn't really get into story after that stupid error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a little editing.

Not a bad story, just needs some editing. Stood instead of stud, and brush her teeth not wash them. Little things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous