Laura and Rachel Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, I know this is probably to soon but, um how do I say this? Would you like to be in a relationship with me?" Rachel whispered silently as she buried her head in my shoulder. I was silent for a long time as I thought about this.

"Ray, of course, there isn't else more wonderful than to be in a relationship with you"

"Do you really mean that Laura?"

" Yes, I really do mean that," I said as I gently kissed her lips.

"I love you Laura."

"I love you too baby."

We soon settled down and began to watch a movie. That night as I held her in my arms I couldn't help but thank God for introducing Rachel in my life. for the next six months we became a stable couple, she moved into my apartment after a month of dating and we lived extremely well until the sixth month.

Six months later

"Hey baby where did you leave my shirt at?" I asked Rachel.

" It's right there hanging in the closet."

" Thanks baby." I said as I finished dressing. " Are you ready to go babe?"

"Yup, lets go."

I was taking Rachel out for dinner for our anniversary to the same restaurant yu we had our first date. As soon as we got there the waiter seated us and we ordered our food. We talked about our day and gossiped. Rachel was telling me about Ron, the guy whom she has been dating for the last 3 months. I didn't care that she was sleeping with Ron, she was bi and at times she needed some dick. Now of course Ron didn't know about Rachel and me being together, he just thought we were roommates. During our dinner Rachel however seemed a bit quite and she seemed to avoid my eyes.

"Rachel what's wrong?"

"What oh nothing is wrong I just needed to tell you something but I don't know how to tell you."

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yes Laura I know but um you see here, Ron asked me to marry him." Rachel whispered looking away from me as she said this.

"Oh, how did react when you said no, I mean you did say no didn't you," I asked her dreading her response.

"No Laura I said yes, I'm sorry baby, please fo"give me."

I couldn't believe this my heart had just broken inside of me. This was our anniversary how could she do this to me. I could feel my tears starting to form before I composed myself and smiled for her.

"I see, well congratulations Rachel." I said to her with my forced smile even though I was screaming in pain deep in myself. "So when's the wedding?" I asked her like if I really gave a fuck about it.

"It's in 3 weeks, I want you to be my maid of honor Laura, will you?" she asked I couldn't believe these six months of dating, all our love thrown away. The pain she had just caused me made me want to hurt someone. I took a deep breath as I answered with fake delight, "of course." I paid for our food as we walked out to my car, normally I would open the door for her but tonight I couldn't be near her. The ride to my apartment was silent in a painful way, once we got home I went directly to the restroom and began to cry silently, I couldn't believe this, after all we have been through. I don't know how long I was there but soon Rachel was knocking on the door asking if I was ok. I didn't answer her I just sat there on the restroom floor before I got up to wash my face. I looked at myself, God I was a mess. I left the restroom and went to my room, only to find Rachel sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Laura?"

"What Rachel?"

"I'm sorry."

"Yea so am I for falling in love with you, for letting you move in, for everything! God I can't believe I was so stupid to think I could be happy with you!"

"Please don't say that Laura, I still love you, I just have to get married."

"Then marry me Rachel, be my wife, be mine."

"I can't Laura, I'm sorry."

"You can't or you won't?"

"I can't Laura, I can't marry another woman."

"Well isn't that fitting? You can't marry a fucking woman but you sure as hell can fuck a woman."

I changed into a hoodie and some pants before going to my living room. I couldn't believe her she was too embarrassed to be married to another woman. Not once did she care about being seen with me in the streets, but now she can't be married to me."

"Laura, please."

"Please what Rachel? What do you want from me?"

"I'm so sorry baby but please don't push me away."

"I'm no longer your baby Rachel so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me that. If you need to call someone baby, go to Ron's place and call him that but not me."

Rachel came up to me and tried to kiss me, yet I pulled away from her reach. I could see the hurt in her eyes and all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and care for her. Yet, I knew I couldn't do that anymore she had Ron now anyways. She had him, yet she lost me.

"You should leave Rachel, I'm sure Ron will want you with him."

"Laura please, don't do this."

"I'm not going to be here tomorrow, but you have a key, so just come and get your belongings."I walked to my kitchen and grabbed my tequila bottle as I headed back to my room. "You know your way out Rachel, I'm going to bed, see you at your wedding. Goodbye Rachel." I said before I closed the door to my room and began to cry as soon as the door was shut. I have never felt so much pain in my life before, but this was just the beginning. I didn't understand why she told me this today the day of our anniversary, how could she be so cruel. How could she ask me to be her maid of honor, knowing the pain I would be going through. I laid on the floor in a fetal position before passing out, the bottle of tequila in my hand as one last thought passed through my brain. "How will I survive her wedding, how will I resist myself from not crying all the time?"

12