All Comments on 'Laura Blossoms'

by oaky

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Sucked

What a poor story Who but a pair of complete losers would live an existence like this Can you spell super cuck. Pure shit

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TOO MANY WHY's IN THIS RELATIONSHIP

the last one should be....Why the fuck dont you get out. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No balls

Really? Are there blokes out there who are like this?

Interesting story but a little bit too unbelievable, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a person

who writes to piss people off, about sixteen years old working as a bag boy in a grocery store and will go no farther in life loser.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
how is it possible

for anyone to give this crap any more than a single*?

Pure shit!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
PLEASE STOP WRITING

1 star (no negative star option on this site, too bad)

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
1*

This was horrid What are you thinking posting this? Oh That's right you couldn't possibly have cognitive thought and written this. Sorry but I think you should cease posting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Garbage

Crap. Bullshit. Excrement. Dung. Turds. Doogie-do.

Waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

would a man marry or even consider marrying another man's easy slut ? There is no clear point to this story or is the author trying to tell us we should marry women who eagerly invite other men to the marital bed and fuck them right next to her own husband ? If that is the case then there a very few men who would not just kick both the male guest and the girlfriend out on there ass. It is not surprising that in the author's on site biography they decline to admit what sex they are, probably because this author writes sexless unadulterated bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Post all you want

Zed's an ass, don't pay any attention to him. The last time I looked Laurel owned this site and if she's okay with your story then don't worry about the great horde of women haters here.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
I'm. an ass?

Hey anon you chickenshit loser If Im an ass how come yours is the only positive comment out of the 11 posted. And I'm the ass? Check again misfit I see you post anonymously. Must be nice in that closet your in Shit for brains.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
not LW

Loving Girlfriend (for the moment) but if Our Narrator is not even sure she'll agree to marry him, how can this be considered LW??? When a pencil-necked geek screws your GF/Roomie while you're in the kitchen making coffee for them, things are wacky. When you have admitted no prior bi-sexual curiosity but give her New Buddy a BJ while he is waiting for her to come home so he can drill her, things are super-wacky! The further this goes, the more likely she will soon thank you (while she is packing) for opening her horizons and supporting her!

Our narrator is not a cuckold, just plain cuckoo!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Anon

Women Haters? What's with that? Wouldn't you think that somone who writes a story about totally humiliating a MAN should be considered aa man hater? Was this not humiliating to the boyfriend? Sure looked like that to me. Strange comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE SICK STORY/AUTHOR

lets another man fuck his girl /one sick story writter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter bullshit

if you have no story to tell, just don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong!

Wrong category, and a really bad story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

1* given for a BDSM and GAY story in the LW category, also where is the 'wife' in this story I see a braindead boyfriend and a braindead girlfriend but no 'wife'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I didn't think much about that episode, but I wasn't surprised when Paul reappeared in our lives. I came home one day and Laura was sucking his cock".

There went my mouthful of sweet vanilla tea. Nearly spat it all over the joint I was smokin' too. And you say this guy can't write? If you're on an agenda you probably aren't teading the story. Sure the guy's a bobo. But this was an entertaining read. 4*

Zed56? Fuck you you fucking pansy cunt. Whassa matter? Sex frighten you? I'd fuckin love 30 seconds with you in a dark corner. I'd fuck you good you fuckin nonce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just send the bitch packin. She is does whom a favor, paul, and this idiot continues to provide any support to her? There is huge damage control, with none of the complications that comes with marriage, house, children, intermingled finances, and such. Why stay ? Be civil to paul? He wants the benefits and none of the tediousness?

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
the world is full of

gullible folks, and that'll take advantage. this place seems to have more than its fair share, though. not my cup of semen, but hey...

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Hey Anon

Bring it you chickenshit asshole Guess this story is autobigraphical about you seeing as how you love it so much Seems to me you are in tthe minority tough guy. Have you seen most of the comments dipshit. I m not alone in my distaste for this crap But listen if you want to be the one giving Paul head and eating a creampie from the girlfriend go for it. What a waste. Go f... yourself nitwit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Right up to end I found it hot

This was decent and well written, and kinda interesting. The end went quite far out with the bed sharing etc. but I put aside my disbelief and went with it. Keep writing.

oakyoakyover 11 years agoAuthor
Wow,

tough crowd...

Thanks for reading :)

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It may be................

Look out humor! The main character has low sperm count, but he would like children , but he is afraid of sperm bank (small choice) and he wanted to find suitable genetic sperm cell source his own.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
lol

This story is bound to bring on the hounds. If you are familiar with this section at all I hope you expected it. I know there are closet gays out there, don't understand them, but they exist. I hope he is happy with Paul coming around more and more. That and the fact he will learn to enjoy the taste of cock. Little surprised he wasn't eating cream pies. Again a matter of time I suppose.

pakmul48pakmul48over 11 years ago
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if she marries you, she will let you do the sucking

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
An offbeat entry

This is interesting. I'm honestly not sure whether it's meant more as a humorous sendup or as quirky erotica. I think the first voyeuristic scene (a funny curveball!) is very erotically described. The characters as set up initially are plausible and relateable. But Paul is almost like a Dracula figure, and I can't decipher the tone out from there. Does Laura really feel intimidated by him? Or is she just lala promiscuous and the narrator is clueless? I think the story could work either way (and maybe I'm just missing the reader's cues!), but I could wish for a more developed treatment that fills in some blanks.. I do think this shows a lot of promise, I hope you persevere past the critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brain dead author

stupid, stupid, stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

bout a -10. all he wants to do let Paul fuck him in the asshole. if he was really pissed at his whore wife and Pual he would put a stop to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: lol

I just LOVE assholes who can't stand others daring to have their own opinions.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
At anon number whatever

Not as much as I "love" people who can't bother to register to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap ending

I agree with some of the other commenters. It could have been decent but was just too unbelievable. Who starts to feel like the atmosphere is oppressive, stays out longer to avoid his girlfriend, and still wants to marry her? He turned from an interesting developing character to a pussy who can't satisfy his shy girlfriend in a mere few sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First of all a girlfriend cant cuck you - you arent married

she is just a plain cheating slut

and the guy who is her boyfriend is just and idiotic mentally ill piece of meat for which she actually has no respect love or feelings for

user110user110over 11 years ago

this belongs in the gay male category. the only sex is the hubby sucking the bulls cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool story, keep it up

hilarious reading all the negative comments - touch a nerve guys ?!!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Confused...

and without resolution. Written as if everything that happened just happened, without anyone taking responsibility for their actions. Did the couple have an agreement about sexual conduct? Did they have long term expectations for their relationship? Was Paul the only man they shared? The story left more questions unanswered than it answered.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
You're actually a dick oaky!

thanks!

NemosFollyNemosFollyover 11 years ago
Confusing

Just to be clear, I enjoy cuckold stories, and in fact stories of all types, and I don't assume anything written on Literotica is meant to be autobiographical or even real, and I certainly don't judge others for their sexual tastes or preferences (and those of you who do -- I'm sure your boss wouldn't care which category you were reading or how holier-than-thou you get in your comments; if he saw you reading Literotica, he'd know you're a perv like the rest of us).

That being said, this is a pretty confusing story. The initial cheating happens suddenly and we never quite get his reaction to it. Does he want her to continue? Is he turned on? Turned off? Humiliated? Excited? She says she wants to see Paul again, nothing is discussed about further sex or sharing, and then she starts hooking up with him on the sofa and none of the three of them seem to think it's unsettling OR erotic, weird OR exciting, just ... it's unexplained. And the gay stuff at the end comes out of nowhere. Only by reading many other stories in this category can the reader fill in the homoerotic dimension to wife-sharing, but really that's just poor writing on your part. We have to know the protagonist's emotions and desires that lead up to such a radical departure from his sexual life to this point!

All in all, at times a very well-written story with lots of great, well-described, grammatically-correct detail (and hey, that ain't so common here). But without any talk of the characters' feelings, turn-ons, turn-offs, motivations, doubts, or reasons for their behavior, it leaves me a little cold. That being said, please do ignore everyone who thinks that if you're into something that's not popular, you're somehow "sick." That kind of intolerance has no place in the world of erotica. We're all sick in different ways; there's no greater evidence of that than the crazy rantings of the flamers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it - tell me more

I like it - tell me more - I like a female telling a male what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, I can see that...

"On the outside, she is still the same shy Laura, and I love her deeply, and hope that one day she'll marry me."

Must be tough finding an accepting Beard to ensure you stay deep in the closet. I can see where you wouldn't want to lose her, and have your cover blown. I am sure most hetero women actually want a hetero guy for a husband.

Maybe you should just come out already...usually the family and friends already know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*****

I love it! Get to fuck them both anytime I want.

Paul

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

Should be in gay male. The writer is a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why would you want to marry her?

I wouldn't marry her. She can't get Paul out of her head, so I would just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

Uh, this beyond stupid. Totaly gay.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 10 years ago
This was hot!

Thanks for that I loved it. Did not expect him to go down on Paul - that as a surprise, but a great one. I loved the subtle femdom, cuckold themes. Very good. I hope you've written more - I'm off to check now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why, in this day and age

would your protagonist want to get married to a lying little whore? Especially when he is obviously gay, and jealous of her ability to attract men. It's hard to even call him a protagonist, when he doesn't really move his life forward at all. But I find repressed-homosexual stories kind of boring anyway. One lazy star.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Kind of story...

Kind of story when i say "this is a lucky guy"...he discovers the girlfriend is a whore, before getting married. He can have her and then one day say: "Goodbye, have a nice life fucking everyone..."

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 9 years ago
cuckold bf

Fund the story exciting, and would like to see the bf spend more time servicing Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You Can not cuckold a boy friend

this is just a woman in a uncommitted relationship with a moron for a boy friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fact and fiction

I once had a girlfriend who tried the same sort of shit that is described in this story.

The difference is that on the night that she sneaked off, I brought her worst enemy in the world back to my place and fucked her brains out. Then made sure that she found out about it.

As she sat there getting ready to rain fire upon me, I told her to get her shit together and to get the fuck out of my house and out of my life.

I am told that she didn't eat for several days and spent a lot of time crying.

My attitude was simple," Tell someone who gives a fuck."

Life is too short for bad wine and cheating slut girlfriends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
turnabout is fair play

Mine did my brother in law. I got her best friend pregnant. When she found out, the shit hit the fan. ¨ How could you do this to me?¨ she accused . ¨ You fucked my brother in law.¨ I answered. ¨So now my one indescration, you throw it in my face?¨ she screamed. ¨ what do you mean one? You fucked him for over a month.¨ I said. With that she turned around and started to walk out. I told her that if she walked out of the house not to come back. She stayed.

sail_guysail_guyover 7 years ago
Compact, well written & erotic

While Oaky's stories are really short he delivers a lot of impact and emotion with a few words. I like the kinky situations he weaves in such as Paul dominating the narrator.

I'd like to see Oaky expand on his stories and themes and tell us more about Laura and how she treats him after she's been with Paul.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Why is this in 'Loving Wives' again?

Story put in the wrong category.

With underdeveloped characters.

That turned out to be all pathetic and unlikable.

Man, so many egregious stories like these in LIT, bringing the overall quality of the site... for shame.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More cuck

Damn all cucks and their whore wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one is married. Why are you in the LOVING WIVES category??? And since no one is married he isn't a cuckold. Just a guy with a slut girlfriend which fortunately costs him nothing to dump. Stupid story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A girlfriend that makes him a cuck and he wants to marry her???!!! Got to be kidding. I'm not sure who is more retarded but I think it's him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I couldn't cheat on you, honey. Not like that." um sureee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Faggot fodder or, if you prefer cuck, fag shit

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Not a good omen for the future.

SwewxxxSwewxxx5 months ago

It's not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous