Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay soaking her poor aching body in the bath she ticked off the tasks that lay ahead, she prayed that it wouldn't take too long to set in motion, and that she would survive until she could get away. Her appearance would have to change, as well as her name. Her lovely long hair cut off and dyed another colour, black to match the photo in Mrs J's album when the time came.

A new life, and new look, a new town far away from here, where Robert could never find her, where she could be safe.

*

Next door the couple listened in horror as the screams ripped through the wall, and they heard the insults and crying filter through, muffled but obvious.

"I told you he's going to kill her, maybe we ought to tell someone, the police or someone?"

The man looked at his wife, "I told you, if we interfere he may come at us, you see it all the time on TV. No leave it alone, maybe she'll walk out of her own accord. Just drop it!"

And they turned up the sound of their own television to drown out the shouting and the cries of the woman as her husband carried on raping her next door.