All Comments on 'Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East'

by SHAFERLINE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a real good read

a terrific story kept me enthralled to the very end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good writing yet needs editing

Very clear the grammar needs correcting in this story yet is written well despite that. Way too much attention on those shoes and not enough about the two reporters getting together sexually. After such a long story, why not include their initial sex meeting in St. Louis? Disappointed in the ending...

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 7 years ago
Fetish Lover's Delight!

The Training Of Laura's Body And Mind Is A Masturbation Delight! The Detailed Descriptions, Especially Her Heels Is Delicious! Great Story!

WideBeltWideBeltover 2 years ago

A new Shaferline fan....costume details and bondage are descriptive....make an exciting read....Laura's experience at the hands of slave traders was a good start....she now needs more detective work in perilous situations....part 3 needed!

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17174 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. Wonderful detail about Linda‘s. Newly 3 inch nipples being tattooed in a bright red colour and her areolas in bright pink. This is unbelievably erotic and made the image of her nipples, squirting milk all the more exciting and procedure wrenching pussy drenching! The scene of her at the auction, conical breasts proudly of high and crowned by those magnificent coloured long nipples is really fabulous. I’d like to see some nipple shields, and some dangling chains added. Congratulations great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous