Laura Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was simply amazing. Beyond amazing. It was a perfect work of art in every sense. Instinctively, I grabbed her cheeks and kneaded them softly in my hands. Her underwear was a simple white bikini style: Mostly satin with some finishing lace. But it was mostly satin. I pulled the crotch of her undergarment to one side and took a lasting look at her privates. While hooking the crotch of her panties to one side, I pulled her cheeks apart and admired her puckered starfish of an asshole. It was a darker shade of her tanned skin tone, but fantastically swollen shut with a multitude of creased points radiating outwards. Her taint was rather short in measured distance to the bottom opening of her vagina. Her vaginal lips were folded inwards (my favorite kind of anatomic variety) and she was well trimmed. In fact, I didn't notice any pubic hair on her form, at least none from her backside. I leaned forward and inhaled her loveliness. As soon as my tongue and lips brushed against her labia and taint, Laura let out a most excellent contented sigh. Her reaction simply encouraged me further. I pushed her ass cheeks further apart and went to work, licking her vertically from the base opening of her tight vulva upwards to her anus.

Periodically, I'd finish one of the strokes with a gentle suck of her labia or her asshole. And I wasn't shy, I'd allow the slurping noise of my suction be audible without reservation.

Pulling back to take a short breather, Laura adjusted her stance and stepped out of skirt which was bunched around her ankles. She kicked it to one side and then reached around and slid her panties down. She let them fall to the floor and quickly stepped out of them. Next, she widened her stance and reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart, begging me to continue.

"Oh, shit, that's good. Keep doing that," she sighed.

Laura leaned forward slightly. I helped pull her labia apart with my two thumbs and went back to work on her. Licking and sucking on Laura's folds proved phenomenal. She tasted wonderfully and my saliva glands kicked into overdrive, creating more wetness than was evident on its own.

"Goddamn, you taste good," I whispered.

Laura breathed heavy in reply.

I pushed my face harder into her crotch. My tongue was writhing on its own accord, eagerly lapping against her every fold. Inserting both of my thumbs into her vaginal canal, I focused more thoroughly on her anus while my tongue stiffened and I attempted to insert it into her puckered rectum.

Laura was breathing heavier now. She managed to sigh a bit and question me, "What are you doing to me?" She then giggled slightly.

Motivated by her reaction to my probing, I continued my efforts with eager intention.

My thumbs were now working themselves in and out of her as my lips washed over her ass opening and my tongue stabbed repeatedly at her backdoor. Laura's torso began to sink lower onto the mattress as I worked on her backside. Soon, her head and her breasts were horizontal while her feet remained firmly planted on the floor by the foot of the bed.

"Ooh," she sighed, her eyes rolling and closing.

I kept at it, slowly maneuvering my digits in and out of her warm, soaked vagina. Her lips glistened with wetness as she began inching her hips in time with the rhythm of my probes.

She pulled her buttocks further apart and my face pressed deeper.

Laura's breathing now sounded like a fledging animal in heat. Her sighs -- turning into moans and her moans transitioning to husky grunts.

Suddenly, Laura pulled forward, away from my actions and looked back at me and smiled from around her shoulder. She looked pleased and excited simultaneously.

"I'm getting tired. My legs are cramping."

"I bet," I snickered.

"Let me get on my knees," as she made her way on hands and knees onto the bed.

Her ass swayed from side to the other as she put her full weight on either hip, crawling like a panther on top of the comforter.

In a split second, she was face down on the bed once more; her tight-formed ass thrust high into the air. She remained on her knees and once again, reached around behind her and parted her ass checks open to me.

"Keep eating me, please," she huffed.

Silently, I crawled up behind her once more and planted my face behind her inviting caboose and went gonzo on her steamy privates.

I lapped and licked and sucked her pleasure line up and down, from her asshole to her vaginal opening and back again. When going side-to-side, that's when things really got nuts and she responded with audible cues and her hips rotated back and forth against my pressing mouth. A steady stream of excess saliva and vaginal fluid began to collect on the fabric comforter, below her splayed center.

Laura continued to pull her yams apart with her free hands. I helped aid her efforts further by palming her buttocks, one in each hand and further separating her cheeks with my thumbs. Her asshole was now completely saturated with saliva and glistened with somewhat of a reflective glow. My tongue dove in deep, perhaps deeper than before. She yelped out in surprise as my mandible continued to tweak her clenched hole.

It was time, I figured. I licked my middle finger and then spit a mouthful of my saliva onto the top cleft of her rear end. With my other hand's finger I coaxed the now oozing saliva towards her anus and rubbed it in a soft circular motion.

"Oh my God," Laura exhaled.

Confidently, I inserted my moistened middle finger directly into her pinched opening. Immediately, Laura shot forward a bit, not expecting my sudden intrusion.

"Ugh, oh, that feels good," she cooed, "You fingering my ass, baby?"

"Uh, huh," I whispered back. 'And it'll be two if I can fit 'em,' I thought to myself.

Laura panted with lust.

I slid one of my thumbs into her juicy pussy. Laura just about lost it. Her head snapped back off of the mattress and upwards, causing her hair to flip wildly in the air and then land softly over her shoulders. Her hips were moving in building synchronization. Both of us were losing grip on her cheeks.

"Don't move, baby. I got this," I softly reassured her.

Laura seemed to halt the instinctive motion of her hips, as she looked back at me. My glance reassured her apparently, that I knew what I was doing. There was a sudden sense of trust evident.

She stayed in the doggy position as I massaged her anus and vaginal canal at the same time. Slowly pulling my digits out and then pushing them back into her body as she knelt frozen in motion. As my rhythm slowly but steadily increased in velocity, she continued to fight the desire to rotate her loins against my insertions. It was driving her up a wall and I loved watching her facial expressions fluctuate from pleasure to anticipation to pleading to pleasure and then back through the cycle again.

My digits clenched towards one another, effectively constricting the area of flesh that divided her colon from her vagina. With each motion, I could feel the wall of her veil begin to pulsate. Additional vaginal discharge covered my thumb from inside Laura's being.

I stopped and pulled my hand from inside her and wrapped my arm around her. The top of her slender waist was no more than a foot and one-half in width and her ass cheeks—maybe added another 4 inches or so. She still had her figure. That was for sure.

"You're stop...?" Laura muttered in somewhat of a disgusted tone.

Her thought was cut off abruptly when I dove my head back down towards her drenched skin folds and began lapping away again. This time: In prolonged, thorough strokes from below her taint, to the very top of the cleft of her ass cleavage.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned blissfully as I relayed the pattern.

When the muscles in my jaw began to tire, I pulled back from her and again relied on my fingers to do the walking, so-to-speak, once more. Her head turned back towards me as I knelt behind her. Laura's eyes opened with a seductive flutter and she smiled exquisitely at me. Then her brow wrinkled a bit as she felt the wave of an oncoming mini orgasmic flux.

"Oh, right there, just like that!" She heaved.

Her juices continued to mount and slop out of her. My hand dug further into her as she softly sighed and groaned.

I removed my fingers from her once more and she rolled over onto her back. This was the first time that I was able to see her front side. She let her legs splay open and revealed her gorgeous vagina to me. Her light brown natural hair color was evident on the top of her pubic bone, shortly trimmed nicely in a groomed upside-down triangular shape. Her labia were tucked in, revealing a picture perfect slit of darker skin tissue. I stared at her goodness with delight.

"I figured you'd like it," she smiled.

"Like it? You're superb."

I leaned down closer to her now, pulling back her skin folds with one of my free hands. Her labia minora were brighter pink in color, giving a stark difference between the darker surrounding tissues encasing her soft vulva.

All of it glistened and slipped easily away from my fingers.

"Hold your doors open," I whispered.

She smiled evilly. Laura's legs moved back and away from her center. She positioned both of her hands on either side of her labia majora and spread them apart. In a split second I was down on her again, licking the opposite direction now, from her squinting buttonhole to the top of her clitoris. When I reached her clit, Laura began to yelp a bit with unexpected emotion.

My middle finger worked its way into her backdoor and again, her hips began to flex in synch with my sucking and fingering motions. I opened my eyes to watch the glory emulating from her face. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying every single stroke. I could tell she was stifling her gasps a bit as she continued to force herself to breathe through her nose. Every so often, her mouth would open slightly and she'd allow a quiet labored exhaled breath. The wrinkle on her brow was now somewhat perpetual.

Laura's asshole was starting to feel grittier as my middle finger motioned inside of her. I leaned forward again and offered a couple of mouthfuls of saliva to drip onto her taint. Quietly, I moistened my finger with the newly planted fluid and swirled it around her puckered anus. Laura sighed in delight. I pushed my finger back inside and rotated it either way while sliding it sensually in and out of her.

She moaned softly again.

My heart was beating fast, but I noticed I was hardly aroused. That was fine by me, I figured. The less chance I had of blowing my load prematurely. Plus, watching her take my fingers so gingerly was enough to keep me motivated and preoccupied for hours, I gathered.

I pressed deeper into her again while sucking on the top of her clitoris. What a sight my face must have been from her perspective, her pubic hair giving me an instant moustache as I looked up at her, watching her every reaction.

Continuing to lap at her pelvis while slipping my forefingers into her pussy, one of my thumbs coaxed her asshole. She suddenly sat up and paused.

"I've got to return the favor," she muttered coyly.

I rolled over into a siting position on the end of the bed and unbuckled my belt and loosed my fly. I rolled my pants down as Laura hugged me around my neck from behind. I slid my pants down while she looked down at me over my shoulder, kissing it as kicked my pants off from around my ankles. My member was semi erect, but it definitely was not that hard. She noticed immediately.

"We'll fix that," she noted and grabbed my shaft from outside of my boxer shorts. Slowly and gently, she pumped her fist around the shank as it leisurely engaged. I pulled my boxers down. My semi-limp dick twirled around, flopping from side to side as I slid the underwear down my thighs.

Laura spit on her hand a couple of times and went back to work on my hardening cock. First, she let her saliva drip a bit onto the base of the member and then, taking a firm, but gentle grip by the base, her closing fist pulled up on it, its extra skin folding over the head of my penis, giving it an uncircumcised appearance. Next she pushed down on it and my head was fully exposed once more and she rotated her grip down the shaft to its base once more.

"Whoa," I gasped.

Consciously, I focused on obtaining an erection, but it was beginning to become apparent that it might pose a challenge. I do have erectile dysfunction, but I certainly was not interested in informing Laura of the diagnosed condition. And, I didn't even think to bring my Viagra. However, I figured, this might serve to my advantage as I might be able to stave off ejaculating too early. A tantric sex performer, I am not, but all things considered ... well, it's not exactly rocket science.

Her free hand lifted up under the tail of my shirt and softly caressed my chest as she moved it up against my center. Next, she began kissing the base of my neck, right over my left shoulder blade. Tingles ensued throughout my nervous system. Her left hand continued deliberately pumping my member. As her fist moved over my length, blood continued to engorge its fledgling size and shape.

I looked back and gave her an open mouthed kiss. Our tongues intertwined and danced a bit. My penis grew slightly in size.

"That's it," she breathed; aware her efforts were beginning to take effect.

As she continued her push and pull magic, I settled into unbuttoning her blouse. Starting at the top, I worked my way down, unbuttoning each segment. When a fair number of them were freed, I pulled the garment apart, exposing her breasts held in place by a form-fitted bra. Both hands went to massage mode as my palms cupped her breasts, holding them in unison with the advent of her bra's design. Her nipples were firm and taught. I located them with my fingers and rubbed them through their housing material. Laura's breathing rate increased.

Locating the base of her bra, I pulled the cups over her firm mammary glands and then took fast hold of them. Now, skin was against skin and caressing contact was possible. Laura relinquished her hold on my member and reached back, over her head and grabbed the back of my neck, drawing us closer. My hands kneading her breasts and nipples a bit more feverishly, she sighed in approval. I pulled back, brushed her hair away from her right shoulder and kissed the nape of her neck. Now, returning my hands back to her breasts, I gently pulled on them trailing my eager fingers to the pinnacle points of her hardening nipples. She gasped as I tugged on each one simultaneously.

"I want to keep eating you," I offered in her ear, in a reassuring tone.

Laura pulled herself forward, away from me. I reclined onto the mattress, allowing my legs to bend at the knees and hang off the side of the bed. She briefly stood, turning to face me, and finished unbuttoning the remaining closure of her blouse. She slid her top from over her shoulders and the garment silently dropped to the floor. Laura then reached around behind her, unclasped the awkwardly hanging brassiere and flung its now useless state to the floor as well.

Laura's tits were incredible. They were easily B-cup as expected. Soft, round and firm. Plus, her nipples were darker in tone and rose at attention, surrounded by an artful circumference of areola tissue that encircled each of them quite nicely. Her breasts were handful size, perky and perfectly symmetrical.

Her stomach was flat for the most part. Her feminine hips were taut and wonderfully curved. Laura had a runner's body. And toned, my God, was it toned. She flipped her hair back and pulled it with her hands, in a phantom ponytail before letting it drop behind her back. Shifting her weight onto one hip, she sucked in her midsection slightly and threw her chest out, giving more visual prominence to her natural formed tits.

"Wow," I muttered.

Laura turned and looked at me. Sneering with an intently sultry expression, she stepped forward, and swung her leg over the side of the bed and crawled over to me. She pushed gently on my shoulder, signaling me to lay back. As soon as I did, she pivoted on one knee and turned away from me, now kneeling away from me in a submissive doggy style position. Cat walking sideways now, she maneuvered her right leg over me so that she was hovering over me on her knees. She bent her head down and peered at me through the void created between her and me and smiled wildly.

"You ready?" she faintly asked.

Without giving me a chance to answer, she lowered herself down, pressing her crotch against my open mouth. And with no further indication, she had my cock in my mouth and was proceeding to suck. Before I could take a breath, she had one of my testicles in her hand and her head was bobbing up and down on my elongated member. The head of my cock was squelched between the roof of her mouth and the base of her smooth tongue.

I grabbed a strong hold of Laura's ass and pulled her down towards me. As soon as my nose made contact with her crotch, she shuttered. She knew what was coming. Happily, I was lapping at her folds once more. Pinning her center between my hands and mouth, I pulled her closer. Greedily, I sucked her labia into the confines of my mouth and began the arduous task of licking and sucking her skin, pining to gain her stiffening clitoris. My tongue reached out and felt for it. I stretched my head out further and sucked as I trailed up her slit. I moistened my fingers once more with a thick coat of saliva and pushed one into her backdoor button. Laura began bucking her slender hips over my face again. I stuck my tongue out and allowed her opening petals push against it. I continued to grope her asshole. Spitting upwards at my inserted finger, her distended backdoor pulsed, gripping my impaling digit with each stroke.

Laura was lost in euphoria.

I continued to move my finger in and out of her tight dirt box while licking the edges of her vaginal lips. She cooed and heaved in reaction, pressing her crotch firmly against my chin. Laura's pubic bone rotated against my nose. I dug into her hole deeper, my knuckle bending inside of her rectum to assist providing additional pleasure. She huffed as she breathed. I spit some more saliva. She groaned sublimely. Laura stiffed a bit and I snagged the chance to lick around the rim of her anal canal. Her wrinkled starfish puckered tightly and then released.

"Whoa! Ah, your finger feels so fuckin' good," she wildly admitted.

I dug it in further and pulled it almost all the way out again.

Laura writhed shamelessly on my face, seeking every opportunity to keep her labia in contact with my lips and tongue. Desperately, I continued focusing on her taut asshole. Pushing her back away from me, I sucked both of my thumbs and then quickly spit another collection of saliva onto her ass cleavage. My hardened cock slid out of her mouth as I stumbled to get up on one knee behind her. Laura pushed her tailpipe out towards me again, instinctively knowing what I was up to.

"You really have a thing for my ass," she cooed.

I did not respond. Instead, greedily thought, "Baby, you have no idea."

I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and quietly inserted my thumb back into her constricted opening.

Laura took an unexpected breath of surprise. She looked back at me kneeling behind, her eyes widened in complete astonishment. And then relaxed as she quickly adjusted to my thumb's entry.

"Can you take another?"

"Uh, huh," she signed.

I leaned closer to her backside and spit again. There was no shortage of saliva it seemed. Once again her crotch glistened in wetness.

Pinching her ass cheek between my inserted thumb and fingers, I moved my hand back and forth, swirling my thumb inside of her rectum. Laura shot up in pleasure. And then began fingering her vagina on her own. She was vibrating on autopilot and moved along with my motions.