Laura Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of our climaxes began to instantly build.

"Oh, honey," Laura whispered. Her frown lines returned once again as I fluctuated inside of her. Her welcoming pussy's hallway fluttered with contraction and alleviation. I moved slowly at first.

Laura inhaled and exhaled with continued effort. Her chest heaved with each labored breath. Her stomach collapsed and the sides of her ribcage subtly appeared with each action of her diaphragm.

I inserted myself with increased vigor as I continued to glide in and out of her.

Our passion built.

Laura was steadily gasping and moaning incredibly loudly now.

Her eye contact continued to blaze.

My submersions continued with greater velocity, plunging in and out of her. I reached between her legs and took hold of her butt plug yet again and tweaked it. Laura stifled a single squeal of rapture. She immediately grabbed my ass, encouraging me to increase my speed. My animal instincts clicked into gear and I was slamming myself in and out of her with lightning speed in short order.

Laura grimaced and unsuccessfully attempted to move, but the weight of my frame and the angle she posed proved to be too limiting for her to do so. Frustrated and once again on the edge of pure ecstasy, she all but resigned herself to the impending state of being.

I was still able to hold my own and starved off my ejaculation, surprisingly. Laura's nails clawed at my back. I moved harder, faster. Laura's body revolted and shook as she let out a steady hum, starting as a murmur, building to a full on growl.

The sweat on my brow dripped on to her body now, just about matching the level of perspiration on her hairline and chest.

"Ugh, Yes!" she hissed, never looking away from me. Her eyes narrowed and rolled back. I maintained my pelvic thrusting.

Her eyes snapped open once more and she seemingly held her breath. She was so close. I slowed my thrusts. And softened my penetrations. Breathing steady now, I searched her facial expressions once more and held onto her butt plug. She looked at me in complete astonishment. And I pulled myself out from her slowly.

"What the fuck?" She glared at me now, completely pissed. "I was so fucking close!" she growled fiercely.

"One last romp, baby. I promise."

I looked away from her frustration and anger. "Trust me," I humbly offered.

Kneeling beside her now, I twisted and tugged at her butt plug and deliberately pulled it towards me. Her anus flexed against the coveted object. Slowly, she relinquished her fitful grip on it and her anal ring released, growing in familiar diameter as the bulb inched outwards. The toy was pulling at her ring, forcing it to extend beyond the confines of her ass. Laura sighed loudly as it moved and exited her asshole with somewhat of a fierce motion.

"Oh, baby, are you going to fuck my ass?"

I nodded.

Laura's anger faded quickly as I spit on her asshole and rubbed my saliva over her closed hole. Pushing my fingers inside of her, I helped re-lubricate her backdoor's passage. I also sloppily moved her vaginal discharge down to her asshole and attempted to repurpose it for my entry.

Laura knew exactly what to do and immediately inserted her fingers into her vagina as to not allow her heighted state of passion to dissipate. What a smart gal she is, I thought.

Working quickly, I inserted two fingers into Laura's asshole and continued to spit in the void I was trying to create. Her ass was still tight, by default.

Laura frigged herself as I continued working more fluid into her anal tunnel. Her sphincter relaxed slightly as I probed as gently and quickly as I could. Laura's crescendo began mounting once more. I was pleased because I wanted us both to climax as hard and as much in time together as possible. I think she realized this too, as more of her frustration seemed to be alleviated.

"I can't wait to get this back in your ass," I whispered.

This admission seemed to bring Laura's passion back to life as she moved her fingers in and out of her vagina.

Laura's breathing rate returned to a state of near hyperventilation again as we both worked together. I spit another mouthful of saliva on her taint. It oozed softly down towards her asshole and was caught by my fingers where it was also integrated into the mixture of fluids.

Laura's expression was priceless, returning to the familiar state of complete want and anticipation. I knew it was time.

"Turn over. On your stomach."

Laura obeyed, pulling her fingers out of her pussy and rolling over onto her front. She started to get back on her knees, but I corrected her.

"No, stay down. Flat."

I got behind her and with expediency, and straddled her buttocks. I collected a few mouthfuls of saliva and released them all to the crack of her ass. I wiped each splash with diversion towards her pulsing rosebud. One of Laura's hands moved under her and behind, as she was able to insert a couple of digits into her vagina once more. Although she wasn't able to insert them fully, she was able to get them past her outer lips at the very least.

"Oh, God, baby, put it in," she urged.

I spread her cheeks apart and noted the location of her awaiting hole. With one hand I desperately attempted to keep her ass cheeks parted. With the other, I maintained a slippery hold on my penis to guide it into her. I pushed my way into her crack and held the head of my member against the dark pink wrinkled hole of Laura's ass. I didn't delay any longer. I pushed forward. Laura's asshole seemed to eagerly accept me. I felt her rosebud expand easily around me. Her anus wrapped around my member tightly as I continued to invade her backdoor's threshold.

"God damn, Laura, your ass is tight," I blurted.

Laura purred once more as I began moving. Her asshole gripped a hold of me like a vice. Her ass was warm, incredibly tight and surprisingly slick. Apparently all of the efforts in lubricating her exit door proved worthwhile. As I moved in her, my shaft's sheathing skin was trapped in place by the tight confines of her dirt tunnel. But it felt so good. Laura's excitement grew as I plunged my member in and out. She began to move in relation to my thrusts, but it seemed to be throwing off my rhythm a bit, so I encouraged her to stop.

"Don't move."

Laura ceased her attempts and laid still. I was on my knees; my cock forced itself down and in. Every so often, I offered more saliva as I spit down onto my fledgling penis, watching it invade and retract from her tight hole.

As my motions continued, once again, our collective orgasms built together. I picked up speed slightly and pumped her asshole with revived energy. She began to frisk herself more fervently too.

With both hands, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and watched my member snake in and out of her tightest hole now, It moved more freely as she loosened her hold.

"Oh, fuck, that looks so sexy," I mentioned.

Laura sighed and moaned with increasing pleasure.

Her face was planted against the mattress now and she bellowed a muffled yelp. Although this felt good, I didn't want to end up ejaculating into her without maintaining eye contact with her. She was too god damn hot to not allow for this.

I stopped pumping and pulled out.

Laura turned over and faced me.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them back over me as I crawled over her, getting myself back into position. Laura understood immediately and pulled here legs upwards and then spread them like wings once more.

"Oh, baby," she called in a raspy voice.

I knelt in front of her again, and pushed my member down towards her awaiting crotch. Laura reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, while pulling her legs further back to expose her beckoning asshole for even more access.

"Oh, fuck," I stammered.

Laura locked her eyes on mine. We breathed together once again and caught up with one another.

With one swift action, I pushed forward and entered her asshole once more. My cock pulsated now. It wouldn't be long.

Laura gasped once again and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. She called my name and began groaning in greater frequency. My forward facing plunges continued.

"Look at me, Laura," I whispered.

Her eyes opened and she gazed into mine. We both knew we'd be on the verge again in no time.

I reached behind her and grabbed her buttocks. Her hands wrapped around my shoulders. She rotated her hips back as her legs flopped on their own, motioning with each of my impaling actions.

Her eyes displayed her passion brightly.

I moved inside of her as she removed one hand from my shoulder and moved it down to her pussy once more and inserted her fingers back into her pussy.

"Oh, God," she steamed with a guttural hoarseness.

My penetrations continued as I picked up speed. Her fingers worked in and out of her vagina now with increased repetition also. Laura's inevitable climax built quickly.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good," she whispered. Her head strained forward. The tendons in her neck displayed themselves prominently. I maintained my eye contact with her. Delightful and passion centric, her brow communicated her impending state of release. Her face contorted in unadulterated pleasure. Laura's eyes were on complete fire, filled with her imminent orgasm.

My thrusts into her asshole continued without pause. Sweat continued to drip down the sides of my face.

"Oh, god damn it," I hollered.

Laura's body shuddered and began convulsing once more. She held her breath and moved her head forward and back, peering deeply into my eyes. She looked incredibly sexy with her on fire qualities. Her passion was evidently clear on her face and in her body language.

"That's it, baby, that's it!" She moaned.

My thrusts continued as I too felt the tidal wave approaching.

Laura looked so desperate to cum. Her facial expressions continued to fluctuate quickly again between surprise, to wonder, to anticipatory, to solitude and then back through the cycle again. Her mouth opened wide along with her eyes. No sound was emitted. But her forehead was wrenched tightly with grimacing expression.

She bolted forward one last time and cried out in desperation.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!"

Laura drew her fingers from within her vagina and swirled them across the top of her vagina, simulating her clitoris.

Her rectum's muscles contracted fiercely against my shaft. And then pulsed in decreasing repetition as I hammered in and out of Laura's tightness. A few dozen pumps and I found myself there along with her as well.

"That's it, baby!" I yelled.

Laura's eyes blazed in content.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

My eyes squinted closed briefly as I felt my testicles recoil and a wave a spasms shuddered through my member. My ejaculation dumped its load of sperm deep into her asshole.

"Ah, fuuuuuuck!"

I continued pumping into her as my cock pulsed. Laura's gaze never broke away from mine as my penis continued to throb in complete submission while encased in her rectum.

Laura looked up at me and smiled, "Oh my God, that was hot."

"You're not fucking kidding," I smiled.

Laura grabbed at my sweat-drenched head and grabbed the back of my neck. She pulled me closer to her face and kissed me passionately.

Surprisingly, my erection was still intact, although beginning to fade. I pumped it in and out of Laura's ass a few more times and slowly pulled myself out of her after I felt the last of my member's contractions. I rolled onto my back next to Laura and openly admitted how hot fucking her had been.

"Holy shit, Laura. Holy shit."

We laughed together for a bit. Laura laid her head softly on my chest. Our fingers intertwined with each other's opposite hands.

"Wow, that was ridiculous," Laura whispered.

"How many folks do you think called the front desk?" I chuckled.

"Hell, probably all of them."

Laura giggled and I smiled, brushing her hair away from the side of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"I gotta ask you something."

"Shoot."

"That's the first time you did anal?"

"Yeah."

"That's unreal. It's like you were a pro or something."

"Well, it does help that you were so gentle. Adam always wanted to fuck my ass, but I never let him. He'd never be that patient with me."

"Well, thank you."

"Sure. Thank you. How about you? Your wife?"

"Nah. Probably for the very same reasons."

"Well, her loss. She doesn't know what she's been missing."

We held each other for a while. Laura broke the silence as I almost fell asleep.

"How about that butt plug. Did you like that?"

"Are you kidding? Fuck, it was awesome."

"That's good. I'm glad you liked it. I liked using it too."

"How about how I teased you with it?"

"Oh, my God. Yeah. That was amazing."

"Hey, let me ask you something."

"Yeah."

"Were you totally pissed when I stopped those few times?"

"When? Oh, when I was about to cum? YES! That was totally mean."

"Mean? But was it worth it?"

"Oh, for sure. I just didn't know what you were doing is all."

"I wanted to make it last as long as I could."

"Babe, if there was a world record for stay power, you'd be the champion."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

"I'm totally glad you did that. Getting fucked by you is probably the best thing yet."

"Here too. Here too. I just wish we could fuck all the time."

"Me too, baby."

"What time is it?"

"Ah, fuck. Yeah. It's late. Looks like almost eleven. I gotta get home."

"You wanna use the shower here?"

"Not a bad idea. I just have to remember to not wash my hair."

"Why's that?"

"If I get home and my hair is damp, my daughter will know I've been up to something."

"Well, there's a hair dryer attached to the wall in bathroom. Plus, just tell her you were at the gym."

"Oh, good plan. Good plan."

I kissed Laura gently on the forehead.

We both got up, fighting the urge to fall asleep, it seemed.

"Meet you in the shower," Laura teased, jogging towards the bathroom."

"On my way," I trotted after her, glad to spend some last moments with her before she had to leave for home.