All Comments on 'Laura Seduces Her Black Stallion'

by DirtyLaura

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot story

Great story would be even better in the first person.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 8 years ago
Great start

Great first story. I hope you submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She hates him so why is she still married to him?

Life's too short... And this story has way too many cliches. Starting with the absolutely gorgeous 39 year old wife married to this horrible husband/person who just happens to be a senior partner at the best law firm in New York. To continue the theme we also have to have the brilliant Ivy league educated black man who works out every day and everyone loves. So what do you think is going to happen next? BTW did you forget that the head of the company's HR dept was at this party? The other odd thing about this story is the uncalled for comment about black women.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185about 8 years ago
Not a bad story

But seriously in need of a proof read. It looks like you rewrote some sentences but didn't delete unneeded words. Several times you ran two sentences together. Mistakes such as these change the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You are a slut and I can't wait for your husband to leave you!

CrossmarkCrossmarkabout 8 years ago
Laura Needs Another Black Babymaker

Laura love the details..Grrrrrrrrrrr what a tramp..Perhaps Bruce can persuade his black brother's to cum fill slutty Laura's hungry orifices with baby juice..

Can't wait...

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Nice work!

Congratulations on a very good story. It would benefit greatly from some good editing, but it still manages to be a fine read. Please do clean up the writing just a bit to make it more seamless for the reader. Otherwise, it is quite well done and deserving of a five star rating for your first effort!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Good God!

This story was horrible. In so many ways.

If you want a story that goes; White bitch fucks black stud, then that's what you got.

But this cliché riddled stale is so full of mistakes it's barely readable. Not just grammar and spelling but a definite lack of realism.

'Ole stud boy thinks he's gonna take his bosses job in a short time? I don't think so. He's still a fucking intern. He has time to go to the gym for an hour each day? He's an intern in the biggest law office in N.Y.. He's lucky if he has time to take a crap each day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
old tired stale and poorly executed

the clichés are bad enough but then you have the poor grammar-spelling-syntax and punctuation adding to the horrendousness of this story. why cant the slut wife just divorce her husband if she hates him so much? she'll get at least half of everything in the settlement plus alimony and child support if they have children.

stupid and barely worth one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your out of line and full of shit

Black women are much better in bed than white women. I've had both and I ended up marrying a black woman. she is the best I've ever had. She told me about how the bbc is a myth tho I already knew that

Imperfect_GuyImperfect_Guyover 6 years ago
Surprisingly Erotic

I found this story surprisingly erotic. It's the first one I've read in this genre and I never expected to become as aroused as I did. I just never had an interest in this area. Now I do because of Laura and her stallion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got Horny

Came across this story and it really got me going. I had to stroke a little while reading. It was a great find, I'm looking forward to finding more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My 54 yr old bbc hotwife

Hot story. Detailed i think from a white mans fantasy. A little exaggerated with the dialect. Those of us whom have wives who are truly bbc sluts can tell right away. But if at sometime your wife does take a 9 inch black cock,she will definately never be the same woman ever again. So keep that in mind and do enjoy your fantasies thru your stories as you stroke your white cock doing so. If such a time does occur that your wife does go black, that will be all you will ever do with your inferior anatomy. Trust me when I tell you this. White women who go black for sexual fullfillment will indeed stay black. And that my friend is fact.!!!! I speak from experience in this regard..

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 6 years ago

I enjoyed every word, so what if there were some grammar issues etc, I can live with that, They were minor, and didn't spoil the story, even if it was somewhat formulaic. I gave this tale a 5 Star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Very hot. please read my e-mail

freeman64freeman64almost 4 years ago
Great narrative

Well-written and very hot and steamy. Ending was too good.

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Storyline is ok. But the outcome is really bad. Some guys point it out. Spelling and grammar is in need of improvement. This permanent black and marriage fetish, spoils the story. The progress of Laura in the story is also a bit over the top. And not realistic too. Looks like the rich guy is part of the underclass, because no one cares for him after the knock out, not even his wife. Then she dissapeared from the party for a long time. They have very sweaty sex so both would need a shower. Not to mention the used and cumstained bed. And i think a clever woman wouldn´t do pics with her lover showing her infidelity. Bruce super man could blackmail her and hubby has no problem to divorce if he get knowledge.

So this could be a good story. But you only reach readers who don´t see the bugs in it. Good thing is this is only 2 pages long. Maybe your other work is better. I will read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyLaura@DirtyLaura
I'm a 41 year old socialite :D. I'm told I look classy and well done. I like dressing up and enjoying with my friends group. I'm married to an old white balding man who has decided to let go. I have had a couple of affairs which has helped me rediscover myself as a highly sexu...