All Comments on 'Laura the Tutor'

by StevenMonel400

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another dweeb

Yet again another dweeb grade school kid writes a story. It shows in not knowing the universally accepted slang for sexual terms. Using "come" when it should be "cum/cummng" for an orgasm/semen proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cum on!

There is no such word as "cumming".

Mr Anonymous, who thinks he is so good by correcting the author, IS WRONG.

There is a slang word, a noun, "cum" that is acceptably used to describe the product of a male orgasm, the ejaculate, but in ALL other circumstances the word is "come" and all its derivatives, such as coming, came, etc.

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
Interesting

...apart from the fact that I would never teach a singing pupil seated on the piano bench - it really fucks up the breathing - the rest suggests the author has some idea as to what a singing lesson consists of, and not a few of my friends have seduced pupils in the guise of breathing exercises. Getting someone to use their diaphragm is a tad harder than as described here but it will do to serve the needs of the story.

MarieWriterMarieWriterover 9 years ago
nice story

I don't know much about voice lessons, but I do know something about writing, and coming is the correct word for the act of orgasm and cum is the product. For goodness sake, even Literotica's own page on advise to writers says as much!!

Good story, I didn't see where it was going - you could tell he spent some time with it..I voted it high

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore those petty critics

We aren't professional writers, nor do we have professional editors.

Most of the stories on this site have glaring errors in spelling, usage, grammar, etc. Big fucking deal!

The story was sweet, tasty , had decent portraits of the protagonists, moved along properly, and so on, and it clearly succeeded quite nicely in it's ambition.

More please!

MayberrygirlMayberrygirlover 9 years ago
Nicely done!

Yes please do ignore the petty comments. Not only was the story grammatically correct and properly punctuated, it had a " real " feel that encompassed it throughout. A challenge in any form of fictional writing. BRAVO StevenMonel400! I look forward to more!

ZeruiahZeruiahover 8 years ago
Great read. :)

Who cares what anyone says too. They spent the time reading it, something must have sparked their attention in it. :) Specially if they went as far to comment on it.

I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous