Laura the Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out his cock she took a sharp breath and smiled in pleasant surprise, the girth fit into her hand nicely. She pulled upward and fished out his sack with her other hand. His breathing became deep and labored as she began to stroke his cock and cup his balls. Laura spied a drop of pre-cum forming on the end of his dick and looks up at his face. "I love the creamy, salty taste," she said, then licked the tip. He in turn inhaled sharply in pleasure.

While still maintaining eye contact with him, she engulfed the head and part of his thick shaft in her hot, wet mouth and sucked hard. Clint groaned in appreciation. It had been many years since he had experienced such pleasure. After a brief moment, she began to work on him, bobbing her head in rhythm to her hands stroking his shaft and massaging his balls.

Once more Laura looked up and saw him staring down at her. He watched her intently, mesmerized by the vision of this beautiful young woman, her jaw hinged wide open to accommodate his erection. He reached down and ran his finger through her hair, then instinctively held her head as he began to gently thrust his hips to get her to take more. He tried to drive his cock deeper into her mouth.

A moan of disapproval escaped her mouth from around his member and she pulled away from him and looked up at him with sad eyes. "Clint, I can't take any more of you - it is too rough, too much on my throat. Let me do it my way." Then she was back on him, sucking, and stroking. He released a long, low moan in response.

Glancing down, he noticed that Laura was rubbing her pussy underneath her skirt. "I want to taste your pussy. Feed me your wet fingers." Clint said in a commanding tone. She smiled around his shaft, and after dipping her fingers, she brought her damp hand up from underneath her garment. Clint grabbed her by the wrist and pulled upward. He took in the lingering scent on her hand, and then put two fingers into his mouth. She moaned on his cock from the action of his tongue on her skin. He could only imagine sucking her pussy lips and licking her swollen clit.

Clint removed her fingers from his mouth. "Baby, at this rate I won't last much longer."

Laura looked up at him from her squatting position, removed his cock from her mouth, peeled off her blouse, unhooked her bra, and tossed her garments aside. Before she slid his cock into her mouth, she said in a passionate voice, "I want you to come on me, come on my tits."

He admired the large areolas and erect nipples of her small pert breasts. Clint reached down and felt the smooth, soft skin of her boobs, circling and then gently pinching a nipple. She responded by again moaning around his cock as she continued to suck and stroke, stroke and suck.

Clint emitted a short series of low moans signaling he was nearing his end. She gave him a couple more quick tongue-lashings, pulled his member from her mouth, and began to stroke him against her chest. She locked eyes with him and began to coax him on. "Oh baby, come on me now. Come on my tits."

Clint needed little encouragement, as he could already feel his orgasm building from his inner depths. As his body tensed and hips bucked, he came hard, sending jets of hot semen splashing onto her skin. Spent, he collapsed against the door.

She rubbed some of the slippery fluid on her nipples, but most of it ran down her belly and wetted the top of her skirt. She smiled up at him, running her hand over is now sensitive dick, and then asked, "Clint, where can I find a towel?"

His condition at that moment made it difficult for him to speak. He did manage to utter "bathroom down the hall" and motion in the general direction. She scooped up her clothes and headed out the door.

After a few moments, Clint collected himself enough to put his package back into his pants and make his way back to the piano. He was sitting at the keyboard when Laura returned, and to his disappointment, fully clothed. "I was hoping to return the favor," he said with disappointment.

Laura smiled at him and put her hand on his check. "I would love that, but I have another appointment, and I need to get going. But I'll certainly take a rain check."

As they walked downstairs and toward the door, Laura reviewed their lesson and gave him specific instructions on what to practice at home and on what to focus while at choir rehearsal. They also confirmed their appointment for next week.

At the door, Clint reached into pocket. "I need to pay for you for tonight," he said as he pulled out his wallet and counted six - $20 dollar bills.

Laura had a puzzled look on her face when she began to speak. "But..."

He cut her off before she could utter the next syllable. "I know. Think of it as the flowers I would have given you. Think of it as the dinner I would have taken you to. Think of it as the nice gift I would have bought for you. Take it, please Laura, take it, and next time I'll reciprocate."

Laura stood silent, watched him closely, studied his face, and appraised his sincerity. She then stuffed the cash in her purse. Clint opened the door for her and she left without uttering another word.

Clint shut the door and continued to rationalize the extra payment. It's not necessarily money for services rendered, but more, he thought. I wanted to make the amount enough that she would take it without objecting, but too little and she might have considered it a slight, too much, she would have protested. Plus, I wanted to make it worth her while to return, even if she had second thoughts or felt some embarrassment. And, the amount I gave her was adequate to keep what had transpired quiet, or at least between ourselves.

@@@@@

The next day at rehearsal, Clint demonstrated a marked improvement in his solo. It did not go unnoticed by the choir director. "Clint, you sang well today. Laura must be taking good care of you."

Clint responded with a half-smile and nod. Then he thought, little does she know... And what a fiasco it would be if she did. Both Laura and I have so much to lose if it was revealed. There'd be hell to pay at church and in the choir for me, and for the choir director who set us up. Plus, she and Laura, the professor and the graduate student, would mostly likely face disciplinary action at the University.

Clint breezed through the remainder of the workweek with a little more bounce in his step, sway in his gate and more often a smile on his face. On Sunday, he sang in choir at both services, exuding more confidence in his voice and range. He even ventured to sing the harmony on some of the hymn verses, something he did not have the courage to do on his own previously. Laura had affected him in several ways, and he was anxiously looking forward to their next lesson with great anticipation.

@@@@@

On Tuesday, Clint was able to arrive home in time to change clothes before Laura arrived. He wore sandals and baggy shorts. The sandals for comfort and the baggy shorts to better conceal any unintentional excitement brought on by his tutor. He had just finished a snack when the doorbell rang.

As he opened the door, he noticed her sandals, flowing skirt, and tight fitting blouse. But as he looked at her face, she was only able to manage a brief and fleeting smile. He could tell something was troubling her.

"Laura, please come in. Are you all right? You look upset. Is it about the money last week?"

She stepped through over the threshold at stopped. Another brief and fleeting smile appeared on her face at the thought of his concern over the extra payment for extra services. "No, it's not about last week, but it is about money. I'm $350 dollars short on my rent for this month."

An awkward silence filled the entryway as Clint gazed down and pondered the situation. As he looked up at Laura, she was relieved to see the smile on his face as he began speaking. "I am meeting a group of clients and their wives for dinner on Thursday. Would you consider being my escort for the evening? I will pay you $250 dollars."

"Well, I think I could manage that. I'll have to rearrange my tutoring appointments, but that shouldn't be a problem. And the extra money will certainly help, though it will not entirely solve my problem."

"I think $250 is quite generous."

"Oh, it is, it is," she agreed. "I'm feeling a little relieved now too. Let's get to work on that solo of yours."

Making their way up the stairs and to the study, he stared captivated by her ass under her swaying skirt. Sitting at the piano, they work together on his solo, segment by segment. The confidence Clint had gained from the previous lesson was apparent in his singing, which pleased the tutor. Interestingly to Clint, his reaction to the close proximity and touch of her did not have the same disruptive effect on him as it did just one week prior. He still saw her as a beautiful, inviting woman, but those thoughts were not as overwhelming as before.

"You've made significant progress just in the last week," his tutor told him. "It's amazing how much better you sound when you don't hold back. It's natural to sing flat when one sings timidly as you did last week. You'll be in tune when you sing out. We have plenty of time left in your lesson, so now let's work on some fundamentals."

The first topic Laura introduced was enunciation. She explained how different consonants must be altered, usually shortened, or removed from the word one is singing so the audience hears it correctly. "The letter 'R' is good example, it can sound as if a pirate is singing as in arrh, matey," she demonstrated. "Sometimes you have to move your lips, jaw, month, or tongue in a certain way to correctly sing the word."

With those words, his concentration began to falter. I can only imagine, he thought, the two of us locked in a sixty-nine, Laura pumping my shaft while swirling her tongue around my engorged cock head while I sucked her pussy lips and stroked her clit with my tongue.

She put a hand on his thigh to get his attention. "Clint, are you with me?"

"Ah, yes, I'm here" he replied, and then continued. "The tongue action is extremely important, when it comes to fornication, ah, I mean enunciation." She could not help but giggle, then laugh. Embarrassed by his Freudian slip, he smiled and chuckled from his mistake.

"I have a little more work on enunciation to cover," she continued, still smiling, "that is of vowel sounds. But considering the time, we'll have to cover it next week. We still have to work on your breathing technique."

Hearing the words 'breathing technique' sent adrenalin pumping through his veins. Clint looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you going to seduce me again?"

Laura smiled and hesitated before responding. He could not tell if she was considering the question, or just playing with him. "Do you want me to?"

A timid "yes" was his response. After a pause, he continued. "Do you know how much trouble we'd be in if we were to be found out?"

"Yes I do," she replied with a smile as she lightly brushed his face with the back of her fingers. "It makes it that much more exciting."

"Well, that's true. Do you need a towel?"

"Probably yes, and I also need your metronome. I'll get set up for your breathing technique lesson, you fetch the towel."

When Clint returned with the towel, he found the piano bench in the middle of the room, perpendicular to the open door, and the metronome ticking slowly on the piano, tick..., tick..., tick...

"I've set the metronome to thirty-six beats a minute," Laura said as she took the towel. "Its simple math, the tempo of the song of your solo is seventy–two, and there are four beats per measure, so you have to breathe every sixteenth beat. The metronome is at half the tempo, so you have to count out loud as you exhale for seven and half beats, then inhale to be ready to start again at one."

"So, I exhale beginning at one, and inhale after eight?"

"That's correct," she replied with a positive tone in her voice. "One is on the downbeat. Don't be late. Now take your position against the door, and stand up straight. When you are ready, take a deep breath and begin."

Tick..., tick..., tick..., the metronome slowly beat. Clint did as he was told and backed up to the open door. After a couple of beats, he drew a big breath and began to count, "one... two... three..."

As he continued to count, Laura reached out and lightly ran her finger along his hairline, and then palmed his cheek as she began to speak. "Don't stop. You need to be able to breathe correctly, and as you sing, the timing of a breath needs to be second nature. You will have to concentrate on your breathing now so it'll be second nature as you sing. Concentrate, and don't be distracted."

So that's it, he thought, she is going to try and distract me by seduction. This realization came to him just before Laura pressed her body against his and nuzzled her head against his shoulder. She then whispered, "You're doing well. Don't be distracted," as her hands began to explore his body.

"Five... six... seven... eight, gasp, one... two," he continued unfettered, at least for the time being.

Her hands were all over him, his shoulders, chest, and arms were first. She grabbed his ass, rubbed his bare legs, rolled his crotch, and gave his hard member several squeezes through his shorts. Still Clint kept count, and kept his breathing cadence. Laura buried her face in his neck, kissing the sensitive skin. But when he tried to reciprocate, Laura stopped. Tick..., tick..., tick..., the metronome continued.

"You have to concentrate on your breathing, Clint" she said in a teasing tone. You are my play toy for the time being, she thought.

"Seven... eight, gasp, one... two," he resumed his breathing, and Laura resumed her seduction.

She quickly spun around and ground her ass against his crotch like a vertical lap dance. Reaching under her skirt, she pulled off her thong panties and held them to his face as she continued to massage his crotch with her backside. Through all of this, he maintained his rhythmic breathing.

"Ok Clint, you're doing very well. Let's see if you can keep it up for the show," she said with a devilish smile as she sat down on the bench directly in front of him.

What show? Clint thought as he continued to count and breath.

Laura began the show by peeling off her blouse and unhooking her bra. She cupped her left breast and rolled her nipple erect, then staring into his eyes she licked her fingers and repeated the treatment on the other breast. He began unconsciously rubbing himself in response.

Tick..., tick..., tick..., the sound of the metronome persisted.

Laura laid down the length of the piano bench and slowly pulled up her skirt, exposing her closely trimmed mound and swollen, glistening pussy lips. She was obviously enjoying these escapades. As one hand continued to stimulate her tits, the other hand moved down to slowly, deliberately rub her wet pussy. Laura softly moaned as she alternatively rubbed her clit and dipped her fingers into her wet hole.

She opened her eyes when she noticed the only sound in the room besides her moans was the sound of the metronome. She smiled and sat up when she saw Clint standing at the door slowly pumping is raging hard on. "You did very well keeping your concentration," Laura said as she stood up and turned around. Leaning over the piano bench, she looked back at him and hiked up her skirt to expose her round ass. "Now it is time for your reward. I know you like my behind - I've seen you admire it."

She held on to the edge of the bench with both hands and impatiently waited.

Clint admired her bent over position as if he were looking at an art piece. He took off his shirt and stepped out of his shorts to position himself behind her, then gently caressed her butt as if he were examining a porcelain sculpture.

"Clint, don't tease. I want you inside me."

He then grabbed hold of her ass flesh while Laura reached between her legs and guided his engorged member into her tight pussy. He began to pump his cock into her in double time to the still running metronome. Clint absorbed the scene. He watched his coated dick sliding in and out of Laura's tight pussy, her ass bouncing and gyrating to his every thrust, hearing the sound of the moaning tutor in his ears and the sound of the metronome still ticking away on the piano, and the feeling of her hot, inner folds massaging his cock.

"Oh Clint, it has been so long," she told him through labored breaths. "You feel so good inside me." She dropped to her elbows, still tightly holding on to the edges of the bench. "Oh, it feels so good."

His inclination was to grab her by the hips to pound her pussy, but he knew he had to savor the moment. He reached down, cupped her breasts, and gently rolled her nipples. Laura responded by reaching between their legs to alternatively rake her nails on his swinging balls and rub her clit.

This stimulation was going to be too much for Clint, as he could feel his climax beginning to build. In response, he slowed his pace to that of the metronome, slow and deliberate strokes.

"Oh Clint, don't slow down, please, harder, faster."

Clint smiled at her pleads, and thought, you will eventually get your wish. He ever so slightly increased his pace as he kneaded her ass flesh between plunging his cock deep into her pussy.

"More, yes, more," she responded in broken words through gasping breathes. Not satisfied with the slow and deliberate pace, she began to rock back to meet his thrusts.

He knew that he could not tease her much longer, so with his hands firmly on her hips Clint increased the pace of the pounding he was giving her hot, wet hole.

Laura was now at the point of no return. "Clint - come with me Clint," she said as she reached back and rubbed her clit.

Clint could feel her inner muscles tighten around his member and her hand working on her pussy. As his orgasm began to build, he felt her body become rigid, and then he felt the waves of ecstasy that traversed her body as she moaned loudly in bliss. Pounding her hard, her response triggered his orgasm. He plunged and jerked, grunted and ground as he exploded, spewing hot jets of semen deep inside her.

When her climax finally subsided, Laura dropped to the piano bench. He removed his member from her still convulsing depths, and a mixture of semen and pussy juice seeped out. After Laura partially regained her composure, she used the towel to wipe up the puddle of love juice, then grabbed her clothes and disappeared down the hall toward the bathroom.

She returned fully clothed to find him, also dressed, and sitting on the bench in its proper place in front of the piano. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "I hope that was ok?"

"Are you kidding? That was incredible - more than I could have ever imagined." He stood up and together they walked downstairs. Laura reiterated what he was to practice, and he provided the details for the client meeting on Thursday. At the door, he handed her $160 dollars.

"Clint, you really don't need to over pay me."

"But rent," Clint responded. "You need the money."

"Yes, but I also needed the touch of a man. I needed to feel you inside me. It was mutual pleasure tonight."

"Then take it as a gift then. I want you to have it."

Laura smiled at him, stuffed the bills in her purse, ran her fingers over his cheek and chin, and then exited through the door.

@@@@@

Choir rehearsal on Wednesday was great. Clint was almost ready for the concert. He had made fantastic progress, and the choir director was very happy. Clint sang with confidence, and his solo just needed polishing. He had only one more private lesson and one more choir rehearsal, but his breathing and the second crescendo was nearly perfect.

@@@@@

The following evening, Laura arrived at his home at the prescribed time for his business dinner. She wore an elegant black dress and heels, accented with a silver chain and silver earrings. Her hair and makeup were done, but not overdone, fitting for the occasion. When Clint opened the door, he was momentarily lost for words. "You are beautiful, ah, you look beautiful," he said stammering. "I think we're ready to go."