Laura the Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to the restaurant, Clint briefed her about his business, the clients of the family-owned firm they were meeting, the wives of the clients, and her role as pseudo hostess for the evening.

At dinner and throughout the evening, he saw Laura in a new light. Under these circumstances, his attraction to her was different, more than just lusting for a beautiful young woman in which happenstance had brought them together. She was poised, personable, and friendly with the guests.

The matriarch of the group took a particular interest in Laura during the course of the evening. "How did you come to meet Clint, my dear?" She asked of her.

"Well, I'm actually his voice coach," she explained. "I'm a graduate student of the choir director at his church, and he's singing a solo for the Easter Requiem. The director set us up. As for tonight, I think he wanted to treat this poor, struggling student to a free meal." She did not reveal the extra payment for her escort services for the evening, nor their other exploits, but the wise and observant matriarch new there was more to their story.

"I've noticed the way he looks at you, dear," the matriarch responds in a tone a doubt of her statements. "You bring brightness to his eyes and a smile to his face. I suspect that if you are not more than just a voice coach, he wishes you were. I think it might be wise for you to lift your nose up from your books and look at what is in front of you, dear."

Dinner was a success. On the way back to his place, their conversation was somewhat muted, as they were both contemplating the evening, and uncomfortable about the recent past events.

Laura is a special woman and I could really fall for her, he thought. But I have paid her for sex, twice, even though she needed the money and I wanted to support her.

I wish I did not seduce Clint or take his payments, she thought, even though I wanted him and needed the money. Besides, he wanted me, and he wanted to give the money to me.

At Clint's house, they were again at his door as Laura was leaving. "This evening was very successful, and I have you to thank," he said as he gave her the $250 escort payment.

She paused, as if she wanted something else, as if she wanted more.

"Is there something else?" He asked, puzzled. We'd agreed upon the arrangement, he thought, and the payment was satisfactory. "What else is there? What more do you want?" he asked.

"Just this," she said as she slipped her hand around his neck and kissed him briefly on the lips. Though they had had two encounters thus far, it was their first kiss.

"Is that all you wanted?"

"Well, no actually, but more can wait. The hour is late," she replied with a smile. "And you?"

"No - ah yes. I too would like more - but yes, the hour is late, and I think it can wait. I'll see you on Tuesday for the final lesson."

@@@@@

On Tuesday as Clint prepared for his final voice lesson before the performance, the phone rang. It was Laura, sounding distressed. "I'm sorry Clint. I'm running late, but I will be there shortly."

"Are you ok? You do not sound yourself."

"No, not really," she replied bluntly, "I'll be there soon."

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. It was Laura, and she looked awful. She gave him a glance of a beaten dog through her puffy eyes and smeared mascara. She obviously had been crying.

"My dear, what happened?"

"I really don't want to bother you with this. Not now" she said, deflecting the inquiry. "This is your last lesson before the concert and I want to make sure you are good to go."

"Actually, I was considering continuing the lessons," Clint said, looking for a reaction to his statement.

"That won't be possible for much longer."

Clint was now puzzled and confused. "Why?"

"My fellowship was not renewed. Being a restaurant hostess and giving private voice lessons just does not pay enough. I need $2,000 for tuition for my summer classes and another $6,000 this fall. And that does not include rent and everything else. I only needed until the end of the year to finish my master's degree, but now my best option is redrawing from the university at the end of the semester and teaching middle school choir in the fall."

"It's not the end of the world," he responded, consolingly. "Think of it as just a detour in the road."

"Come on, let's get started with your lesson," was her only reply. Together they made their way up the stairs and to the piano.

They worked on his solo, focusing on the crescendos, decrescendos, enunciation of vowels, and ending consonants sounds. He was polished and confident. He was ready. And during the time of his lesson, he was formulating a plan to keep her in school. There were no extracurricular activities at the end of the lesson.

Downstairs at the door, Clint paid her for the lesson, but he was not going to let her walk out of his life, and not under these conditions. "The concert is Sunday as you know. Please come. Plus I want another lesson next Tuesday."

"Well, I believe that my calendar is clear for Tuesday, and I can always use the money. I'm not sure about Sunday though."

"Please try to make it," he asked of her. "And Laura, promise not to withdraw from school until we talk more about it."

Laura looked him in the eyes, and he could see she was about to start crying again. She quickly turned and left without saying a word.

@@@@@

The Requiem was first on the program, and his solo opened the second movement. The church was packed as the choir filed into the sanctuary and took their positions in the choir loft. Clint felt somewhat nervous during the introductions, but settled down once he began singing during the first movement. It was then that he saw Laura in the audience.

As he stepped to the microphone to begin his solo, he felt confident and relaxed. He focused his attention on Laura sitting in the audience, and in his mind he sang to her as if to demonstrate to his teacher of what a great pupil he had been. His performance was near perfect. Both the choir director and Laura flashed him broad smiles as the audience clapped in appreciation.

At the conclusion of the concert, there were many in the audience that gave him appreciative congratulations. Once the crowd thinned, he was able to reach his tutor who was waiting patiently for him.

"You were superb," Laura said with a smile and a hug. "I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, but you should get at least some of the credit, as I couldn't have done it with you. You have my thanks, and my gratitude. And I want to continue learning."

"I don't think that will be possible," Laura said as she looked him then averted her eyes. "I had the University draw up the papers for my withdrawal for the summer session and for the fall semester."

Clint reached out and gently held her upper arm as he spoke. "Laura, I have a plan. I want you to work for me."

"What exactly is your company going to do with an Alto? Serenade your clients?"

"No, I want you to work for me personally," Clint replied with a reassuring smile. "At the end of the semester, you can move out of your apartment and into my guest room. You'll be able to practice in the study while I'm at work. You can keep up the house and do the domestic chores. In return, I will pay for your tuition."

"You'd do that for me? Why?"

"Why? Because I want you to be able to follow your dream. And because I can. The benefits will be mutual, so please consider it. I'm sorry, but I have to go now," Clint said as he realized that his fellow choir members were busy all around him. "I have to help put this place back in order. I'll see you on Tuesday for my lesson and your decision."

@@@@@

Clint was anxious on Tuesday afternoon. He left work and went straight to the gym, believing he could work off some of his nervous energy. But his thoughts were of Laura, the proposal he had made to her, and the anticipation of a decision. He showered at home, dressed in comfortable clothes, and waited for her arrival.

At the appointed time, Laura knocked at the door. She was wearing her usual skirt and tight fitting blouse. But when Clint invited her inside, she gave no indication of her decision. "I have a couple of ideas on how you can improve your singing, some exercises that you could do."

"Before we begin," Clint had to interrupt her train of thought, "did you consider my proposition?"

"Clint, I did take it under consideration," she said in a very business-like tone. "I believe I could accept if certain conditions are met."

"Conditions?" Clint was somewhat taken aback, as he was not expecting a negotiation. "Such as?"

"Well, If I'm to accept your offer, then I would like not to have to wait until the end of the semester," she said as if she were buying a car from a dealership. "I'd like to move in next weekend, if possible."

Clint smiled at her counter-proposal. "I think that can be arranged. Anything else?"

"Yes. You mentioned that I would be staying in the guest room, and use the study to practice... I'd also like full access to the master bedroom and all if the amenities."

Clint smiled once more. He was thoroughly enjoying the negotiation, even though he easily caved on her demands. "Well, I think that too can be arranged. Is there more?" he asked with a sheepish grin.

"Yes. One more thing," she said as she slipped her arms around his neck and drew her face close to his. "I'll accept if you allow me to skip the lesson tonight and instead, you make love to me." Then she kissed him passionately.

After several moments he broke from the kiss and spoke softly. "Now I have a counter-offer to your counter."

Now Clint caught Laura off guard. "Are my conditions unacceptable?"

"No Laura, your conditions are just fine."

"Then what is it?"

Clint took a deep breath and responded. "I'll accept all of your conditions to my proposal if tonight I finally get to taste you."

Laura managed to let out a quick "deal" before she returned her mouth to his lips, her arms around his neck, his hands caressing her back, and their tongues intertwined.

Within a minute, there was a trail of sandals, pants, shirts, and underwear between the front door and the master bedroom. The new landlord and tenant were on the bed locked in a sensual sixty-nine, Clint on his back with his hands groping the round ass he so adored underneath the skirt that he insisted she not remove. He was simultaneously sucking her pussy lips and stroking her clit with his broad tongue while she was busy tonguing and sucking his cock while pumping it with her hand.

Laura began to moan around his member, and then broke the suction to speak. "Oh Clint, that feels so good. You're gonna make me come." In response, he sucked harder on her lips and increased the tempo and pressure of his tongue-lashing. As she laid her head on his thigh and gripped the bed sheets, he could feel her leg muscles tighten and heard her breathing become shallow. Then with an accompanying series of moans, she shuddered in orgasm as wave after wave passed through her body.

As her climax subsided, Clint softened and slowed his tongue, and released her pussy lips from his mouth as he kissed her inner thigh. Once she caught her breath, she rolled off and spun around to be side to side and face to face with him. "Clint, that was amazing. That was so intense I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. And I'm happy to do it again, anytime. Now, are you ready for more?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Clint paused, and then shared his thoughts. "Well, I can't decide between reverse cowgirl, so I can admire that great ass of yours - and cowgirl, so I can suck your nipples and finger your clit."

Laura sat up, quickly removed her skirt, grabbed hold of Clint's legs, and straddled his torso. Looking back with a smile, she said, "Both, starting at reverse. I took off my skirt so you would have an unobstructed view."

Reaching back with one hand on his member, she guided him into her wet hole. "Oh Clint, you feel so good inside me," she said through labored breaths as she began to ride his cock.

He grabbed her bouncing ass with both hands, and then replied, "Oh baby, it feels so good inside you. But you had better slow down, or your ride will be short lived." He was thoroughly enjoying the view of her plump ass bouncing up and down, his glazed shaft disappearing inside her, and her lips clinging to his pole as she rocked up. He slipped a hand underneath her, thoroughly coated his middle finger with her ample juices, and began rubbing and gently probing her rosebud.

"Oh, oh, oh my butt hole is really sensitive Clint. You'll make me come again."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He once more wetted his finger in her overflowing juices and began finger fucking her rectum matching the rhythm she had established on his cock. "Are you gonna come for me again, baby?"

Moments later, he felt her inner folds constrict around his cock, her sphincter contact on his finger, and her body tremble then quake as she achieved her second orgasm. She ground her pussy into his pelvis until the waves subsided. "Wow Clint, you sure know how to show a woman a good time."

"Turn around and I'll give you some more."

Laura did as instructed. Moments later as she rode his cock, Clint was licking and sucking the taut nipples dancing in front of his face. He slid his hand down between their coupled bodies, found her swollen, slippery clit with his fingertips, and began slowly applying pressure in a circular motion.

"Oh baby, you are gonna make me come again. I want you to come with me. I want you to come inside me." She then collapsed onto him and kissed him deeply. As their tongues danced together, Clint began to pump his cock into her hot, wet hole with an increased tempo. As he could feel his climax begin to build, Laura moaned into his mouth. He felt her body tense, and then felt the ripples run through her body as she squeezed him inside her. His orgasm was triggered by hers. He ground his cock into her as he convulsed and filled her inner depths with cum.

They held each other for some time, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss, his softening member still inside of her, Clint gently caressing her back and kissing her neck and shoulder. He was the first to speak, "So, do you think my proposal will work?"

She responded with a smile, "I think it'll be workable, but only because of my added conditions."