Laura's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To forestall him changing the position I leaned down and began to work his nipples with my mouth and tongue. I heard a small gasp and his hips rocked up, pushing into me. I took that as a good sign and picked up the pace. He pushed me up and grabbed my breasts which were dangling in front of his face. He pinched and pulled my nipples. The heat was building in me. At some point in my fucking of him I went from pushing my freedom agenda to wanting to come again. I was loosing control in my mounting pleasure and I leaned heavily on his shoulders as I ground my clit against his pubic bone. I locked onto his eyes. They were alive but besides lust I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Maybe nothing. Maybe he was just enjoying the pleasure.

"Laura, what has gotten into you? You are now my wanton lustful little slave. It couldn't just be dinner."

"Sir, your offer of more choices turns me on. It makes me want to make love to you and thank you for what you might let me do." Oh god, I thought, could I get any more subservient? But what I hated most about my submission to him is that I couldn't shake the need to please him, my abductor, the rapist, the en slaver, but yet I really did want to please him. I could give into this stupid feeling or I could pound my head into the wall for who knows how long.

I chose to ride him hard and at some point all notion of freedom and choice were lost in a lustful haze. His cock seemed to push deeper and harder into me and my whole centre was tingling as I neared my peak. Locking eyes I ground into him and asked, gasping, "Sir may I come please. You feel so good in me. Please SIR! Ahh Ahh ... Please."

"Come for me Laura," he groaned and I believe he knew there was no holding back for me but I came hard at his words, the pleasure coursing through my body. I wrapped my arms hard around his head and gasped into his ear. He then flipped me over and pounded into me until he came again, not as hard as the first time but his pleasure was unmistakable.

-----

I woke up the next morning, still in his bed. Of a night of many firsts, this one was the most unexpected. When Xavier finished with me sexually I was always sent to my room and locked in. I barely remembered cleaning up after sex last night and then him leading me back to his bed. I had fallen asleep with him curled around my back and bum. I remembered how protected I felt. How wanted and cared for he made me feel. I could sense myself slipping into his world, into the role he expected of me. Now, lying in an empty bed with the sounds of him in the washroom brought me back to reality. As good as the evening had been, how great the sex had been, I was still fundamentally his possession and I had to have more.

"Laura, time to get up. Mrs. Lawrence will have breakfast ready soon."

"Xavier, I want to talk more about my future."

"Really, now? And you know what you have to do, to say before anything can change."

"Yes I know. I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what, Laura?"

"To be with you, to give you everything." There it was. Did I really mean it? Could I just walk away from my dreams and plans for my life and give him the only thing he couldn't take without my permission. My will was all I really had left. Could I give this to him? A part of my mind screamed ' NO FUCKING WAY' but in my gut I knew he had me anyway, and complete submission was the only reasonable path forward.

There was no turning back.

********

If you have reached this far please leave me a comment and a vote, the results of which may lead to a further chapter of this story ... or not, depending ...