All Comments on 'Laura's Choice Ch. 03'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Glad to see another chapter. Really enjoying this story. Please continue.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Credible

Ooh big mistake, On Xavier's part! It shows how far removed he is from reality. Friendship is just a form of love usually without the sex. It's chemical, it's a mystery but you get someone and they get you, that's a friend. You can't normally create a friend but an intense situation may create a bond that leads to true friendship. Ooh they're going to run!

I'm enjoying the story so far and have found the Stockholm theory very well played out.

Your efforts are appreciated.

I

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago
Definitely continue

Really enjoying this story and you should definitely continue the story. I look forward to seeing how Laura will decide how to free Arie and herself. Maybe with Arie being younger and recently abducted she can help Laura regain her self worth. Eagerly waiting for chapter 4. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope This Stays Hetero

Hope this doesn't mean you're going to start with girl-on-girl stuff. It's a real turn-off.

melsdadmelsdadover 3 years ago
Another 3 pages of gripping writing, you're brilliant.

Thanks again for more of your great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES