All Comments on 'Laura's Lingerie Ch. 02'

by xxxbob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very sexy

Loved the description of trying on those very sexy knickers for the first time. Takes me back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

great stort, sounds similar to a couple of my experiences

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot!

that was hot, and my experiences are same more or less.. but what i dont get is how can u just cum wearing them?? i wear them too, but i can control it.. aww thongs are so sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It took me back to my first time. I remember wanting to try on every pair in the drwaer just like in teh story. Luckily, I had the pace all to myself. In the end, I put my favorite pair on and had an unforgetable orgasm. The next day I got to experience my first time wearing panties in public - I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue

This story is a great start. Please continue because I can't wait to read about how you dress up in Laura's clothes and maybe even some of your own (wait until the salesgirl realizes you are buying female clothes for yourself -- it's very exciting). What is going to happen when Laura catches you in her sexy underwear ? It happened to me when my girlfriend caught me wearing her panties, nylons & one of her lacy bras. Tell us what happens with you & Laura.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous