All Comments on 'Laura's Strip Poker Nightmare'

by DaDudist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

OMG, this is one of my favorite stories so far! I find it so much sexier when there is context and a pre-existing relationship between the people, and I relate to these friends. You NEED to write a second installment ASAP! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done-

Good job reminding us of the challenges of youth. Nervous, anyone?

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesabout 7 years ago
Julie

Perhaps in Chapter 2, Jule can take off HER bra and entertain the other guys, It would only be just, since Laura did what she did to satisfy her friend's curiosity.

abob1abob1about 7 years ago
Excellent!

Hope there is more on the way. Would love to see this involve into a full-fledged orgy, with Allie taking control.

Soma99Soma99about 7 years ago
Very nice-

Especially for a first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uhhh...

I know it's kinda a wierd thing to get hung up on, and I'm admittedly not really a poker player, but doesn't a full house beat a (non-straight) flush?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Good story

I liked the story. It brought memories of a few games we played while growing up.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
@ lovesnipples Julie

Who is Julie? Did I miss something?

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 3 years ago
Juvenile But Fun

This is a good story, but rather juvenile. I find it hard to believe that Laura would be so uptight about getting naked during a game of strip poker. If she was that uptight, she shouldn't have agreed to play in the first place. Having said that, I like the way the author described her embarrassment at having to take off an item of clothing with each losing hand.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 1 year ago

What a great realistic little story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous