Laura's Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I don't know why I did it. I thought I could just borrow a little and then pay it back without you noticing but it turned into something I couldn't stop. Are we even now or something? Ripping my clothes off, feeling me up, fucking me -- we must be even now, yes?"

"Not a chance Laura. Not one fucking little chance. You're going to pay for this with a lot more than one quick fuck!"

"Please. Please let me pay it back. It will take a long time, I know it will but I'll work really hard, I'll work overtime - anything to pay it back."

"Anything, you say?"

She slowly turned back to face me, tears streaming down her face. She brought her arms across her chest to hide her breasts from my gaze. "I -- I don't really mean "anything" if you're suggesting..."

"Oh really? I find it odd that you're so frightened of anyone finding out about this but you're not willing to do everything you can to prevent it. That's interesting. I guess I'll be contacting some people after all. Too bad, we could have solved this quite easily."

She frowned. "But not this way! I won't do anything like this again. I'll get the money somehow. We've known each other for so long. How could you? What more could you possibly want from me?"

"Well, let's see. I think we should start off like this: while you're here I expect to see you dressed just the way I tell you to. If I want you topless, with just stockings and heels, then that's what you'll wear. If I want you in a miniskirt or just your blouse, then you'll do exactly as I say. Are you getting the picture?"

She paused for a moment, her eyes filling with tears again. "You would do that to me? After all this time, that's how you would treat me?"

"Excuse me? How I would treat you? You're the one who stole from me! I trusted you and you stole what I worked so hard to gain. Do you know how that feels? You've destroyed my trust. Now I'm going to destroy yours. This is your doing, not mine."

"I know. I know I did wrong." She was crying again. "But please, please don't make me do this."

"No, I'm not going to make you do anything. I'm giving you a choice. Either you go along with my little scenario or we call the police -- and your husband."

It took her a long time to finally come to a decision. She looked me straight in the eye. "Okay. I - I'll do it. I'll do what you want. But it will be just a few times, yes?"

"No, it will be until I decide you've paid your debt. And to find out that you really mean it, for the rest of today I want you dressed exactly as you are. While I'm in the office I want to see you sitting there showing me your bare tits. I want to see those legs of yours, covered with all that lovely nylon. I want to see that hot cunt of yours, ready to be fucked if I feel like it. From now on, before you leave work, I expect you to ask me how I want you to dress the next day. Got it?"

She looked up at me. "Fuck me? Wait a minute. Dressing the way you want me to is one thing but letting you fuck me anytime you feel like it? Wasn't today enough already? You think I would agree to that? What happens if I refuse? I could just quit, never come back!"

"You don't even want to think about that. Let's just say the police will be quite interested in what you've been up to. And I'm sure your husband will be more than a little upset, especially when I tell him about listening to you pant and moan while we fucked on your desk."

"Please! You wouldn't!"

"I don't think you want to try me. Are we agreed then?"

She looked at the floor, silent. After some thought she looked up at me and nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Good! So, let's get back to work then, hmmm?"

______

I had a meeting with a client that afternoon. After cleaning up and pulling myself together in the washroom down the hall, I stopped at her desk. She sat there just as I had left her, naked from the waist up, wearing her torn pantyhose and high heels. Her tits jiggled as she worked away. When she saw me come in, she blushed a deep red and brought a hand across her bare breasts.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. You look beautiful sitting there like that." I leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "I'm away now for a few hours but I'll be back. You can get dressed again, just in case that courier shows up. We wouldn't want to let anyone know our little secret now would we?"

She let out a sigh. "Thank you." She stood up and gathered her clothes off the floor.

"Oh, there's one item you can leave off," I told her.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Your bra. Leave it off. In fact, give it to me now. We don't want you sneaking it back on while I'm away." I held out my hand.

"But you said... What if the courier does come? Look! My nipples are practically tearing holes in my blouse! It can't get any more obvious that I don't have a bra on!"

"Then I guess he'll enjoy his drop-off a little more than usual. You have really nice tits, you should be proud of them. It's a shame we haven't seen them until now. Don't worry. If you're discrete, he won't see much."

I turned and walked out the door, her brassiere in my hand.

______

The meeting went well considering how distracted I was with the thoughts of what had just happened back at the office. I kept reliving that moment, that point of no return when I first put my hand down her blouse. I imagined my hands gripping her bare breasts, feeling her stiff nipples in my palms. It felt like a dream. I needed to make sure it had really happened. The thought of it all, of us actually fucking on her desk, was hard to believe. When the meeting finally ended I wasted no time in getting back. I was walking through the door in less than three hours. She looked up at me, a worried look on her face.

"So? How'd it go?" I asked as I sat down on her desk.

"Just as I feared," she replied. "The creep couldn't take his eyes off my chest the whole time he was here. It was so embarrassing!"

"Laura, it's like I said -- you have a nice set of tits. You should be proud of them. You need to relax and show them off! You have my full permission!"

"As if I want it! It's embarrassing, having some guy checking out my breasts like that. I'm sure all he wanted to do was reach over the counter and feel me up. It was awful!"

"Come on Laura, admit it. You like having guys check you out. Why else do you wear the tops you do?"

"I certainly do not!"

"Laura, you can't fool me. Look at you. Those sexy shoes you're always wearing, your blouses always just a little too tight or a little too revealing. Don't tell me it's all accidental."

She blushed again and looked at the floor. I could tell she was torn. After a moment of deep thought she looked up at me again, her cheeks flushed red.

"It's not true! I'm not like..."

I cut her off. "Laura, you know damn well there's another woman underneath that "good mother, faithful wife" façade. It's time to admit it and let her out."

"No!"

"Well, that's just too bad. I thought there was a chance we might both enjoy this."

I reached down and stroked her tits through her blouse. She twisted her shoulders, trying to avoid my hand.

"These are fabulous. You can't imagine how much I've wanted to see your tits, to feel you up like this. What's even more incredible is that we even fucked as well! I mean, seeing you flat on your back, my cock in your cunt - it was hard to believe that it was actually happening."

She blushed again. I looked at my watch. "Hey, time is moving on. Let's get back to work." I stood up to go, then sat back down again, closer to her. "But before we do, I think you need to undo your blouse again. You don't have to take it off, just leave it open. I want to sneak a peek at those nice tits of yours every now and then."

She whimpered, rolled her chair back from her desk and proceeded to undo her shirt. She spread it open to expose her breasts and looked up at me. "I still can't believe you're going to make me do this all the time."

I smiled at her. "Laura, we've barely even started. You have no idea what plans I might cook up." I looked at my watch again. "You know, there's hardly any time left today. I'm going to forget work and just take it easy for the rest of the day." I reached down, slipped my hand under her blouse and fondled her bare breast.

She stiffened and sat up straight, looking at me warily. She tried to pull away from my grasp.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I gripped her breast and pulled her back toward me. She winced and rolled her chair closer to stop me from stretching her tit. "I know you have a couple of calls left to make. I think I'll just hang around and listen in. Stand up."

Slowly she got up from her chair and stood in front of me. I stepped around her, undid my belt and fly, then dropped my trousers and shorts to the floor. My cock hung out in full view. I sat down in her chair.

"Oh God," she whispered. "Not again."

"Take your slacks off, Laura."

Without a word, she kicked off her shoes, undid her slacks and peeled them off her legs, tossing them on the floor. She stood facing me, waiting.

"Put your shoes back on."

She slipped her feet back into those black high-heeled pumps and again stood still, waiting. I sat back and looked her up and down, slowly taking in the view of this lovely woman, her blouse gaping open to offer a partial view of her breasts, her long legs sheathed in shimmering hosiery.

"Turn around and sit on my lap."

She stepped over my legs and eased her smooth, round ass down onto my thighs.

"Now, let's have a little bump and grind to wake things up down there."

She began to make slow movements with her hips, rocking and swaying them, sliding back until her cunt was over my cock. I was about halfway to full erection when the phone rang. Startled, she rose up to answer it.

"No, no, no. Stay right where you are and answer it"

"I can't do that! How can I concentrate while you're doing this to me?"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do just fine Laura. You're good at your job. Sit down and answer the phone."

She did as she was told and picked up the phone. "B -- Blackburn Group, Laura speaking," she answered. I held her hips and pulled her back against me, pushed my stiffening cock between her thighs. "Yes, how -- how are you today?" She reached back and tried to push me away. I held on tight and ground my hips against her ass. Listening to her talk with someone while my cock was becoming rock hard between her legs was a huge turn-on for me. It wasn't long before I was hard. I gripped her hips tightly and lifted her up. She stood, leaning forward on her desk, all the while carrying on the conversation. I stood up, held my cock in position then took hold of her blouse and pulled her back against me. As she stood there I slid my cock up into her tunnel.

"Oh! What the... Oh!" she gasped. "No, no, ev--everything's fine Mr Taylor. I just... Oh! It's just... I'm being... Oh! I just spilled coffee on my desk. How stupid of me!"

I was fully inside her now, my hips tight against her ass. I began pumping my cock up into her as she struggled to keep her composure. She tried to pull away from me but I held on and stayed inside her.

"I -- I'm so sorry Mr Taylor. Ca - Can I call you b-back in a few minutes? No, no, there's no emergency! I've just... Unh! I've just gotten myself into a real... unh... a real mess here. Th-thank you so much. I'll call you back. Unh! Yes, just as soon as I can. D-don't worry M-Mr. Taylor. No, no! Everything's perfectly okay."

By now I was slamming my hips against her ass, driving as far into her as I could. She hit the release button on the phone and dropped the handset with a clatter. She gripped the edge of the desk and stood with her legs spread wide as I thrust into her.

"Unh, unh, unh! For God's sake, you... you could have... Unh! You could have waited until I was off... Unh! Until I was off the fucking phone! Oh!"

I ran my hands over her thighs and hips, felt the smooth silk tight against her skin. Her knuckles were white on the edge of the desk. I reached forward and felt for her breasts. They were bouncing wildly against her ribs. I grabbed hold and squeezed. She let out a little yelp but kept still as I pounded into her even more urgently than before -- if that was possible. I could feel myself starting to cum, the tension building in my gut, my cock throbbing. I think she sensed it was about to happen. I felt her body go rigid, her cunt tighten around my cock.

With a loud groan, I began shooting my wad into her. Through the fog of my orgasm I thought: this is the second time today! Is this for real? I'm standing here, my cock inside my assistant? I was completely amazed by the sight my throbbing cock inside her. A moment later she shivered and let out a loud groan. God knows what was going through her head at this moment.

Exhausted, I collapsed back down into the chair. She slumped forward and rested her head on her arms, legs spread wide, pussy dripping cum down her thighs. She stayed like that for quite awhile, panting, sweating.

"Oh my God, why are you doing this to me? For God's sake, we were friends! I'm married! I only agreed to do this because there was no other way out but... God! What kind of person...?"

"I think we're finding out pretty quickly here, don't you? Wearing the clothes you do, showing me your tits, letting me fuck you. There's more to it isn't there!"

"No! No, I swear! I never wanted this. I never thought it would come to this! I mean... I'm only doing this because you're forcing me to! I'm not like... I'm not like this." She stood up and stepped over my legs. "Look at me! Yesterday I was your assistant, everything was normal. Today I feel like some kind of slut, some kind of sex slave!"

"Hey Laura, take it easy. You got yourself into this and this is the way you decided to get yourself out of it. This is your choice, whatever that makes you. Personally, I don't see it that way. I see a beautiful woman with a hot body. Your back is against a wall Laura. Showing your tits and spreading your legs will be the best way to get yourself out of some serious shit. It's certainly turning out to be the best solution - for me. If you relax and go along with it, it could be the best solution for both of us."

I looked her up and down as she stood in front of me, her hands clasped in front of her crotch -- tall and beautiful, with all the right curves, her bare tits peeking out from her open blouse.

"So, about tomorrow. I don't know what you have in your wardrobe at home. I can't imagine it's all that great, considering how you normally dress around here. From now on though, I expect more skirts. Lots of skirts, especially short ones. I expect sexy underwear. I expect stockings or pantyhose. I expect high-heels. Are you getting the picture?"

"Of course I am but think about it! My husband will notice! I never come to work dressed like that. He'll be sure to ask questions."

"Well, you'll have to be creative with your excuses. Tell him we've taken on a new big-city client or something. Tell him we have to create a more professional look. God knows you could do with some better clothes. I don't care what you tell him, just make sure you follow my instructions. Understand?"

She let out a long sigh. "Yes, I get it. In one day I've gone from being your assistant to your sextoy. Super." She picked up her clothes and headed for the washroom. "See you tomorrow, you bastard."

I sat back and thought about all that had happened that day. I shook my head. Who'd have thought? Finding out about her "fingers in the till" had turned into what could be described as a very interesting situation - and I was going to make the very best of it.

12