Laura's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the clerk. His eyes were glued to her. She turned and walked toward a floor mirror. As she did, the high heels made her hips sway seductively while her breasts bounced in tight little circles. I think she could see his reflection, watching her. She stopped. Standing over the low, angled mirror, I'm sure she knew he could see up her skirt. No doubt her ass was clearly visible. I imagined her cunt, bulging out from between her thighs, moisture glistening in the fabric that covered it.

She walked back and took her seat once more. By now my cock was straining in my trousers. I imagined his was too. There was touch of sweat on his forehead. She looked him straight in the eye. "What do you think?" she asked him.

"Oh, I think you, umm, I think they look great!" His faced turned a deep crimson.

She smirked. "I'll bet." She leaned forward once again and reached for her old shoes. I quickly looked around the store to make sure we were alone then stepped forward and spoke quietly in the clerk's ear.

"So you enjoyed looking up my wife's skirt did you?"

He twisted around to look up at me, his eyes wide. "I -- I..." he stammered.

"You can't hide it boy. Look at the wet spot on your trousers. My god man, that cock of yours is going to tear a hole any minute. Looks like you need a little relief."

Both he and Laura looked at me, puzzled. Then it dawned on her. "Oh no, no way. Absolutely not."

"Don't you remember, Laura? You told me you'd go along with it."

"Go along with what? He's already had a good look! If you think I'm going to..."

"Going to what, give him a blow job? Maybe even fuck him? I know how much you'd like to but we just don't have time for that right now." She slumped back into her seat and looked away, biting a finger.

"There you go, my man. Feel free." He looked at me, unsure of what I meant. "She said she would do what I wanted. Well, I want to watch you check her out so go ahead, get in deep, feel her up! We all know you want to! Go for it!"

Hesitantly, he turned back to her. She refused to look at either of us, just sat motionless, waiting. He reached out and lightly touched the side of her knee then pulled back and looked up at her. She did nothing. He reached out again, a little bolder, and ran the palm of his hand down the back of her leg. He brought his other hand forward and did the same. He stroked her legs a couple of times and then slid forward on his stool. He was getting braver. He placed both hands on top of her thighs and pushed his fingers up under her skirt. He leaned forward and slid them further up until they were hidden under it. Then he lifted his hands and raised her skirt. He ducked his head down and peered under the fabric.

"Great view, huh? Isn't she gorgeous? Spread her legs. Make her show you what she's got."

I kept an eye out for other customers while he slid his fingers down between her thighs and pried them apart, further and further until her legs were splayed wide. He held her skirt up with one hand and caressed her thighs with the other. There was a long, wet bulge where the silk of her pantyhose pulled tightly over her cunt, making a deep vee between her legs.

"Stick your hand up inside her, man. Give it a feel. Look how wet she is."

He slid his hand up her thigh and pressed it into her crotch. She jerked and looked up at the ceiling, a hand covering her mouth. He dug his fingers into her hot flesh and rubbed her clit. I looked around the store. Still no one.

"That's it. Give her a good stroking. Get her hot. That's it. Get your fingers in there, good and deep. While you're at it, go for her tits, man. Don't forget her tits."

He kept his one hand buried deeply between her legs while he reached forward and took hold of her breasts. He gently squeezed them. She whimpered and covered her eyes. He squeezed harder, then began to massage her tits, rubbing his hands back and forth across her chest, fondling her nipples until they were long and thick. She whimpered again and tried to pull back from his probing fingers.

He turned and looked up at me. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Absolutely. She likes to play hard to get. It gets her hot."

He shrugged and once again slid his hand up between her thighs, this time pressing deeper into her cunt until her pantyhose were almost up inside her, forced taut over her clit. She gripped the arm of the chair as she felt his fingers prod deeply into her crotch. She was breathing heavily.

Then the clerk took hold of the fabric covering her cunt and tore it open. She grabbed his arm, about to stop him but then looked up at me. She kept her eyes locked on me as he slid his fingers into her. She groaned as he probed inside her. With a quick grab she took hold of his arm and clamped her knees tightly together, seizing his hand between her thighs. She held her breath and then gasped as she felt his fingers move. She was squirming in her chair now, breathing hard. She kept her thighs tightly together, trying to escape the clerk's hand. I watched as her body went rigid. Then it all became clear - she wasn't fighting him, she was going to cum!

What happened next caught me by surprise. While she was starting to cum, the clerk leaned forward and forced his head down between her thighs. He stumbled off the stool and knelt between her legs, pushing down between them until his face was pressed against her steaming pussy. She slid back against the chair, trying to pull away from him but he yanked her legs up over his shoulders as her body went rigid. He kept pressing down, his mouth over her cunt, his tongue probably inside her while she writhed and cried out. This went on for almost a minute before she was able to take hold of his hair and pull him up from between her thighs. It took a moment for them to disentangle.

When it was over she slumped down into the chair. Her head lolled to one side, her hand over her eyes. The clerk sat back and looked up at me. His face was wet -- either from sweat, from her cunt -- probably both. He looked down. His cock formed a huge tent in his trousers and the wet spot had spread dark and wide. I grinned at him and nodded.

"Go ahead, man. She'll take care of it."

He paused briefly, seeming unable to believe what was happening. He unzipped his fly and pried his stiff cock out into the open. Sensing something going on, Laura opened her eyes and looked down at the shaft he was holding in his hand. She looked up at me, then at him. She quickly sat up and yanked her skirt down, slamming her legs together.

"Uh-uh, no way, not here, not with him."

"Give it up Laura. Just take care of him. He's going to explode any minute so just give him a simple handjob."

I turned to the clerk. "She's quite skilled you know. She can give you some relief."

She looked up at me, pleading with her eyes. I looked around the shop. There was no one else in sight. I frowned at her, then nodded toward the clerk. Her body slumped. He stood up and unzipped his fly. She hesitated, looked up at me once more, then slid forward in her chair and took hold of his throbbing cock. She began to stroke him slowly. There was enough pre-cum oozing out of him to lubricate her hand as she slid it up and down his shaft. She was surprisingly good at it. Fast or slow, tight or loose, she kept it up, bringing him closer and closer.

The clerk stood there, stunned by his luck. Who'd have thought that just showing up for work could lead to a gorgeous blonde cumming on your face and then giving you a hand-job? He bent down and grabbed her breasts. It was the final thing he needed. Without warning, he shot a massive load of cum across her blouse. She pulled back in surprise as it spattered her chin and down her neck. Several more spurts shot out at her, hitting her hand as she tried to shield herself.

"For god's sake!" she sputtered and gagged. "Damn it, why didn't you warn me? Look at my blouse, you've cum all over me! That is so disgusting!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I just couldn't hold it. You were too good, I couldn't hold it!" He turned to me, unsure if I too would be angry, afraid of what he'd let himself in for.

I surveyed the scene. There was a line of cum swinging from the guy's stiff cock while Laura sat there in front of him, her skirt and blouse, even her chin spattered with the sticky mess. I was so aroused that I wanted to jump in and fuck her right then and there if we didn't leave immediately. I stepped forward and helped her up to her feet and threw her coat around her shoulders. I pressed some bills into the clerk's hand and told him to keep the change -- he'd earned it.

She wiped her face with her coat as we headed for the door.

12