All Comments on 'Lauren and Carl Ch. 05'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

pls continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You know what I don't care for?

Wimps who feel threatened by a woman having sex in a fantasy story. Simple fact is, this guy can be a guy who allows his wife to have fun on the side without being a wimp.

She likes big dicks and has found a guy who has one. The husband finds out and though he is angry that she has done this behind his back, he's not that angry. Remember he did watch her suck the guy's dick the first time. Truth is, he is turned on by it. But now that he knows the full extent, he tells her that she has to only do it on his terms. he wants to watch. So it isn't cheating anymore, it is something they do together.

My favorite stories are the ones where a guy catches his girl having that extra fun with a very well hung guy, but she doesn't know he is there, so he gets to see her totally let loose. He gets to hear her tell how good it is, etc... So the guy knows he is getting to see her when she isn't holding back for his feelings.

But then the truth comes out and they talk about it and he admits that it turned him on, seeing her get so wild and animated because of how big the guy is. So now they decide to make it something they do together. Sometimes he hides and she knows he is there, and other times he might be right there on the bed holding her hand while she tells him how good the other guy's big dick feels.

I will agree though that I don't really care for the stories where the wife and her boyfriend act very insulting to him. I prefer the ones where it is simply about great sex and a husband/boyfriend that loves her so much he cares enough about her pleasure to allow her to have fun. In the end, he is also wise enough to know that this makes her feel excited about sex, which rubs off on her sex life with him.

But I am sick of the idiotic double standard of some wimps on these boards. If a wife has sex with somebody else, they feel so threatened that they have to write comments about what a slut she is. But then go to the stories where a husband just bagged his daughter's friend, or his wife's friend, or his step-daughter, or his wife's sister, boss, coworker, bridesmaid, etc... and it's all good. Pretty much nothing but positive comments.

Then there are those stupid stories where the wife has an affair, and the hubby goes off the deep end end decides to destroy her. Heck some even have the hubby making sure she is physically harmed. I mean wow, just wow. And this even includes the stories where the wife even admits she made a mistake and wants to make it up to her hubby, and promises not to do it again.

I have to be honest, I really love my wife. Her pleasure means more to me than my own pleasure. I would prefer to watch her than have an affair on her. I don't get guys who claim to love their wife but then would hurt her physically or mentally because she was having great sex. If I caught her, I would of course want to know what it is all about. If she just told me that in a moment of weakness, she slept with some guy and it was so good, she had a hard time stopping. If she said she was not in love with the guy, she just loved the sex, I would probably just tell her that if that was the case, we would continue it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
previously

u had to 'plead with her for months' for her to tell u she had fucked carl years before. i guess ur wife and friend figure they dont need ur input in their relationship (fuck you) they dont need to be honest with you. kinda weird. i wondered why she didnt ask ur feelings or approval before when he asked her to take a walk down the beach with him. i guess u foot the bills and they get the sex. sounds like untrue love to me. good luck sucker.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 13 years ago
Glad to see you're back!

I was hoping you'd add to this story and "Roommate Steals My Girlfriend"! Maybe you could get to that one next! Glad to see you're back!!!

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
RE: You know what I care about?

No we don't is the simple answer. But if my wife was fuckign around on me and telling me she loved me but still wanted bigger cocks and better sex, that I wasn't giving her, then yes no physical harm word come to her body. But harm would certainly come to her lover. And she would be either living on the streets with all her clothes in bags or living with her lover the one with broken knee caps and the one unable to get a hardon.

Yes I love my wife, but not so much I would allow her to cuckold me and turn me into a wimp. Like the cuckolded wimp 'man' who left the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for all your work. Love all your stories, glad to see you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your stories would be better...

if the husbands weren't so wimpy. I suggest you try a story in which the husband is not a clueless idiot, and some consequences occur.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Re: You know what I don't care for?

What I don't care for are anonymous, self-righteous assholes who think their opinion is the only one that matters and everyone else with a different opinion are wimps. Some of us believe that when the words "forsake all others" are spoken, they mean something. And you will find no double standard here. That works both ways.

The problem some of us have with these types of stories is that the authors glorify the cheating but don't continue the stories to their logical conclusions, which more often than not will be pain and suffering and the dissolution of the marriages. Regardless of how accepting one spouse is, if the other really enjoys sex with others that much more, the handwriting is on the wall, especially if the sex with others involves longer term relationships.

This guy will either be left behind or relegated to friend and bill payer status before it is done. He will be bringing his wife and her friends breakfast in bed before he goes off to do his household chores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re" Anon-you know what I don't care for

Interesting comment. I really wonder what your reaction would be if your wife did step out on you. It's all wonderful to write it down on this comment but reality may just be a little different when it happens to you. I doubt very much that your reaction would be as you claim, unless of course you're a closet cuck and don't realize it yet. Just something to ponder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with previous anon comment....

Probably just another closet cuck!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What 5 parts never unveiled...

What 5 parts of a sad story never unveiled was why the husband never took any action against the two cheaters, and especially against the woman that should love and respect him above all....The only answer possible is that he also was a cheater, and cheated all the time with other womwn and so didn't care about his wife cheating...1*

thekingofspainthekingofspainalmost 9 years ago
loved the whole series

nicely done

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Good job. I wish it would have gone further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave the story a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91%). I liked the wholes series. As to comments, i totally agree with anon 11/29/10 'You know what i don't...'

Good job, clarkoverns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave the story a 4.6 (5 - 0.4 as there are too few exclamation marks in the quotations). I liked the wholes series. As to comments, I totally agree with the previous poster who types total bullshit too.

Fantastic Job!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
WHAT? That’ it?

Okay, so now hubby knows all. What happened? Or, aren’t we supposed to wonder about that? Or, are we to think that he doesn’t care that his wife exposes herself at parties? I rated this chapter and the whole series with 5 Stars if only for the jack off value. Had there been one more chapter covering the fallout over the husbands reaction to her confession this would have been one of my favorite stories. I liked the short no nonsense approach to each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy loser husband

What crap! But all the sissy's love it. Pathetic! more shit for the LW sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: anonymous- you know what I don't care for

Whine much? Who the fuck cares what you care for. Everybody has an opinion. I don't care for whiny fuckers like you either or do I care for stories where the husband is a willing humiliating fucking cuckold who turns his wife into a slut and whore for others. If that's how he gets off, he belongs in the sewer where the rest of the scum that whine daily here belong. There, I said my piece. This story gets a one star rating for every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another wimpy husband story

totally crap story and crap writer he Don't know what he try to prove loser wimp

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

Cuck jerk off material....

Your parents must be proud of you....

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

That's it? Ho-hum hubby? Girls will be girls?

You gotta be a full-blown faggot sissy clown not to have dropped that whore as soon as you found out. Otherwise, just cut your cock off - she doesn't need it or want it anymore - and you've got absolutely no use for it either, ass clown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Miért kell...?

Miért kell ilyen Sz@r témát írni !?Nincs szégyen érzete az ilyen embernek? !Ez nem író ,csak egy semmi néven nevezendő hatásvadász firkáló!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous