All Comments on 'Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 03'

by SuitAndTie

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 9 years ago
Hot

Just wish the last phrase had been " my hard cock"...cause how was he NOT still hard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is hot if it's a girl you just love to fuck and are having a good time with because if you really liked her than she's humiliating and abusing you. Sounds like she's starting to take over a little bit so it's time for him to take a little control back. Know he should just have fun and enjoy the ride with her but never marry her. Even let her know what a hot pig she is and fun but you should be clear you would never marry her. After all she was cheating on him and she should know how much he enjoys her but can never ever trust her.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Each time worst...

Each time worst...Each time she showing she isn't marriage material...I don't even know if she wants to marry...that's why she said they were friends from grad school!!! He must catch the opportunities to use her as much as he can...When she wants something serious he laughs in her face and says she is a whore...And he won't be lying...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, not a LW story.....

....and while technically well written, suggests a certain need in the writer to be taken advantage of by those closest to him. I would think getting off on sexual betrayal would tend to drive a shiv into one's heart, rather than excite one sexually. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good cucking

Personally, I enjoy a good cuck story. If you don't, just move on to something you do like rather than complaining about this. I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Don't Understand Some Literotica Readers

If you want to critique the writing in a helpful way, fine. If you want to argue the character of the characters, what is the point? If you like this type of story, read. If you don't, what are you doing here? Writers write for many reasons and sometimes purging one's devils may be one of them. Who is to say? Advice: Just read and enjoy or move on to spend your time reading something more in tune with your tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel!

Awesome! Want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

I love when my wife and I are in these situations. Several times I have bee her "brother" or a "coworker" and watched as she flirted and picked up guys to fuck. The best was the three friends in town for a college football game. We all went back to their room and I watched as they fucked her every which way for the entire night. We stumbled to our room at 9am. Keep writing your stories and ignore the idiots. There are many of us out here who love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

What is with this bloke ,she is acting like an whore but doesn't charge.therecis no future with a slut like her.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
This is not a Loving Wives tale...but a cuckold fetish!!!

SuitAndTie

A few observations if I may. Your submission was not technically a true LW story. It was also clearly a Cuckold tale that rightly belonged in the Fetish subgenre. Your writing was OK and presented no problem for me. Accurately tagging your submission means you do not have to go to lengths explaining the type of story in your preamble. This way a reader is themselves responsible for choosing to read your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I love seeing how hot she gets from being able to get the other man excited and how hot he finds my woman. I know that she has a very low point of no return that I have to stop things before otherwise she’ll let him do whatever he wants. I have found she likes them treating her like a slut I have arranged for blackmen to meet us and watched as they did anything they wanted to her. Try it I bet she’ll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]! ❀. πŸ‘πŸ‘. My cup of tea.

I am glad I came across this series. Loved them.

I also loved your Business Trip story.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a five star story (*****).

Lauren is a slut girlfriend who wants to keep her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend is kinky: he loves to watch his girlfrind as she has sex with other men.

Thank you for this story, SuitAndTie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An excellent voyeur boyfriend story, I gave you a 5 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

So true to life.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very EROTIC! I LOVED Ch. 3, gave you a 5.0 = 100%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. πŸ‘πŸ‘!

An excerpt from Ch. 3:

Quote: I saw her slowly crawling back up to him. I watched in horror not thinking that she would actually do what it seemed like she was about to do. She straddled his cock and I saw her sliding it up and down her pussy lips. I couldn't tell if she was teasing him or planning to go through with it. It's one thing to see your girlfriend suck a guy's cock but to watch them actually fuck? End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

Quote:

... When it was our turn for introductions I started to speak but Lauren interrupted me, "Oh, we are friends from grad school."

End quote.

Friends? Last time I checked we were dating,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story starts with the author's note: This is a willing cuckold story. If that's not your thing don't read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This Chapter is very well received by the users. As on March 8 2022 this Chapter has got 72 favorites ('faves') out of 89.1k views, which is 0.81 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’›β€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’š) πŸ‘πŸ‘.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wimp and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous