All Comments on 'Lauren Wanted Adventure'

by darkersex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Another fantastic chapter! I love how she's falling for him, and acknowledges that he's way better than her boyfriend.

I can't wait for another chapter, this is amazing! I hope we get to read more about her boyfriend cleaning her again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Love how she has been turned into such a black cock slut and how she has already started to cuckold her white boyfriend.

Great story and I hope that you'll write many more chapters.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

More, more ,more and that's not Lauren talking

darkersexdarkersexabout 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you're liking Lauren's adventures

I'm glad you liked this story and the developing relationship. You can find out more about the series and my other stories on my bio page.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
5 star

short but erotic, need lots more,

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
5*s again

Yep 5s again just loving her journey and looking forward to Casey's intro to Malik.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 5 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed this story especially since Lauren was cuckolding her boyfriend. I would love to see her in a breeding session.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Good sorta bridging story ... Chloe uk tv x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkersex@darkersex
http://www.sweetjuice.org Black, queer, writer and hedonist somewhere on the west coast. I write kinky erotica for dirty readers- mainly interracial, BDSM, African American, femdom, gay and sci fi. I use Literotica to publish books excerpts and stories I'm working on. To...