All Comments on 'Lauren's First'

by Asaccharum

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 6 years ago
"Complete"??

More like off to a lovely beginning!

Very sweet...Thanks!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 6 years ago
If "Sweet Valley High" was rewritten ...

... for Literotica it might read like this piece did. The sexual action is not persuasive - Lauren is the boldest virgin to appear on these pages since ...? A plot by definition must include rising tension - and the only tension here is created by the question whether the author will create some - (s)he didn't, of course. Two stars - although a physically fit jock (Lauren) with looks and curiosity, and a friend (Katelyn) who sounds like she could go all night and has a private place at the lake she'll let Lauren use ... Lauren's defloration (I guess this is where we're headed) might be something interesting to read about. Instead we have two kids who are shown acting out a script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a wanker

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

I liked it. She was ready, she knew what she wanted, and she did it. My wife was the same, back when we were teens. Love women who aren’t tentative. Cute, but erotic at the same time.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 6 years ago
Good, but only if you finish the story

This is just a lame tease without the follow up. Give it to us! It has tons of potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous