All Comments on 'Lauren's Thirst Ch. 01'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ever since then, whenever somebody mentioned a "bulge", the image of her dad's cock growing in his pants sprang to mind. It fascinated her. "I came from that," she would think to herself with a sense of reverence.

The author of this brilliant story is simply amazing. He's around 30 years old, a fan of family fucking, and remarkably generous (check out his Favorites). His moniker, "Proper Fatherly Love," shows where his heart is. The real love a father has for his Little Princess originates in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. It's not a question of a father taking advantage of his underage female child. Anyone who does that should be thrown into prison. As Lauren proves in this very well-written tale, a daughter can be just as drawn to what her daddy's got jumping around in his pants as a father is drawn to his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Lauren's mesmerized by her father's cock, especially when it's hard and practically bursting out into the open. When she actually sees it, she thinks of her father's big hard on as "a magnificent piece of daddy-meat, in all it's engorged splendor." Lauren sucks off her father, joyously drinking down what he's got in those loaded daddy-balls of his. Dad loves his baby girl letting him have the best party of his life in her warm and tender mouth, over and over again. Then he returns the favor. He licks and kisses and slurps that pretty little hole she has between her legs. He inhales the wonderful scent wafting from her cute little cunt deep into his lungs. "The smell was intoxicating. It was the smell every father secretly yearns for, whether they know it or not. Daughter pussy." Yet Lauren feels a lack, an emptiness in her sweet little slit. She needs something very big and very stiff stuffing and stretching her daughterly twat. I can't wait for PFL to show us what that something's going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
proper

My name is sting, I find properfatherly loves biography, and all his stories that are all of insest with his daughter, very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Daddy

How about giving Dady some chest hair and a hairy pubic area?

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Nice

This story was really good. I loved it that the mother was behind the plan to get father and daughter together. All that is lacking is daddy planting his seed in his daughter's womb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES