All Comments on 'Laurie's Milk Ch. 05'

by TheAdventurer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MilkyoutieMilkyoutieabout 6 years ago
Great Story

As always stellar work. I wish there was more focus on laurie's tits and how milky they get but it was still amazing. Hope to see a lot more of Laurie and her ever expanding tits soon.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Milkyoutie

Thanks for reading. As per the title, a majority of my stories in this series revolve around Laurie's lactation and how is shapes her sexual encounters, each one so far has been initiated by how her milk arouses or interests someone close to her.

But as well, the stories revolve around some of my own bigger fantasies, pregnancy and impregnation, breeding (Laurie wants a lot of babies going forward), and breastfeeding to name a few, as well as a relationship with her husband and friend's that encourages sexual freedom.

Going forward, there is going to be more milk for Laurie and more mouths to feed, so you may just get your wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was some nice roleplaying. I hope Jensen returns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Laurie and Jensen roleplay hopeful reality

I hope that Jensen actually does get to impregnate Laurie later and continues to enjoy her milk as he fucks her making their roleplay a reality.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Alys

Thanks Alys. I think I would like to write a bit more on the Jensen situation if I can think of good scenarios for them, so there is a good possibility. Thank you for reading.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Laurie and Jensen roleplay hopeful reality

I plan to keep writing this series until I feel I am completely done with it. I see the writing in story arcs, Laurie's first two pregnancies cover the first arc, and the second one I have on paper, but may need some tweaking.

Further than that, I have an idea for Jensen I would like to pursue, but I need to see the whole story before going ahead with it. Obviously my stories all have a similar flavour, so you can probably guess at the sort of scenarios I'm thinking about for him.

But it is definitely in mind to give him some more appearances, whether in the Andrew's household or another one. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

It is so rare to find a good story of a white wife having some fun with a black man and still actually love her husband. No degradation, no humiliation, and no backstabbing. I loved this one.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Love it

Thanks anon. Degradation and humiliation aren't really my thing. I like the idea of sex positive relationships, and I don't think to write and good story about a wife and a black guy you necessarily need to use either to make that happen. Thanks for reading, hope you keep coming back for more.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Really??

"Lucky Steve already got me pregnant, he could put twins in me with that thing"

I think someone needs to study a little more biology....

Still it's always fun to wet the babies head.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Really??

Breadcrumbs son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheAdventurer@TheAdventurer
15/11/2022 Hi guys, Felt like its been a long time since last contact, just wanted to say I'm still alive and kicking. I come back to writing every now and again and still have the plan in place for the total overarching series. Something about where Danny's Growing Lust is j...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES