Laurie's Milk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The...last time..." Jensen murmured, mesmerised by her nipples.

"When you saw me last I looked much the same as this, well, except for the belly, obviously," she giggled. Jensen was still mostly unresponsive, his eyes quickly flicking to her pregnant belly, then back to her breasts.

She continued. "See the thing is, with the baby, and another on the way, my body is producing quite a lot of breast milk. Not every woman's can do it in the volume mine does, I guess I'm just lucky that way. But it means that if I don't nurse regularly, it can build up. And as you can see, it comes out of me pretty easily if I don't, same as it did the day you came over to borrow Steve's Nintendo."

Jensen nodded, watching more milk seep into her top, still unable muster the brain power to converse.

"But really Jensen, one of the reasons I produce so much milk is because as well as Angus, Steve nurses from me."

Jensen's voice broke. "Mr. Andrews drinks your milk?"

Laurie nodded. "A couple of times a day."

She walked closer to Jensen. He was tenting in his pants like mad, his member twitching heavily as more blood flooded into his fast lengthening cock. He felt the head of it poke out from the leg of his underwear. He shuddered in excitement and fear as he wondered if she could see it.

"In fact Jensen, Mr. Andrews isn't the only person I let nurse from my breasts," she purred.

Jensen's eyes widened. "Really?" he croaked.

Her nipples were inches from Jensen's chest now, milk dripping through the material at a faster pace now and following the curve of her breasts as it flowed down her front.

Laurie smiled, and reached around the back of her neck. She found the knot of material keeping her top up, and with a quick pick of her fingers, had it loosened.

Pulling the straps around to her front, Laurie held one in each hand and pulled down, teasingly slow, exposing more of her voluminous tit flesh at a pace that was agonising for Jensen, who at the same time wanted to run and was unable to stop watching.

The tops of her areolas were revealed. Then her nipples popped free. Finally the material folded under her breasts, and Laurie stopped tugging. Her freed breasts bobbed and swayed under their own weight, so heavy that every little movement of Laurie's body caused them to ripple and jiggle. No longer soaking through Laurie's top, milk still continued to spill from her nipples, tiny streams arching down her pale round flesh.

Jensen drew short, shaky breaths. The look in his eyes was something between disbelief, awe and lust.

Laurie felt her entire body shake with excitement.

"Jensen...would you like to nurse from me?" she asked breathily.

He couldn't believe this was happening. Jensen's body flushed with heat, his heart thumping so hard in his chest he could feel it in his ears. He was torn. On the one hand he was so horny he was convinced the slightest breeze on his cockhead would make him cum in his pants. On the other hand, though Steve was years older than him, Jensen considered him a friend, and was loyal to him. How could he betray Steve for his wife?

His wife... this thick, voluptuous, fertile woman standing in front of him, cunt soaked, pregnant belly on display, breasts free and leaking her nectar for him, offered to him...

His dick began pulsing heavily in his shorts, and a thick stream of precum began spilling from his cock, running down his leg in a heavy flow. She had to be seeing that. God, he didn't think he was strong enough to stop himself.

Laurie took charge, and closed the space between them. Softly, she put her hand to the back of Jensen's head, and with gentle firmness made him bend until he was eye level with Laurie's breasts. She brought him forward, and pushed her right nipple right between Jensen's plump lips.

Laurie's milk didn't even wait to be suckled. The moment she pressed Jensen's face firmly against her flesh, it jetted from her body and arced through his mouth, spurting all over his tongue and the back of his throat. His eyes widened in surprise, but didn't pull away from her. She pushed against him again, and more milk released for Jensen. He swallowed.

He anticipated the push the third time, and pressed against Laurie too hard, popping her nipple from his mouth and pushing the both of them back into the running shower.

Laurie giggled, and pushed Jensen back gently to get out from under the water.

"Maybe you should get out of your clothes if we're going to be getting wet," she said.

Some amount of Jensen's guilt came back to the surface.

"But- what about Mr. Andrews?" he asked.

"Don't worry about Mr. Andrews," Laurie said. "He's...more alright about this sort of thing than you may think. Come on." She took Jensen's hand, and placed it onto her breast. He felt the warmth of the liquid leaking from her under his palm, and instinctively squeezed.

Jensen was silent, but the fire in his chest flared up again.

Quickly, Jensen was stripped down to his underpants in a flurry of elbows and knees. Laurie had just removed her top when she saw Jensen's python emerge. He pulled down his briefs, and his brown cock unfurled from around his leg. It was thick, surprisingly uncut and smooth, and endlessly drooling precum. She felt her pussy physically roll with excitement as her eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Lucky Steve already got me pregnant, he could put twins in me with that thing" she thought.

Thinking of Steve made her feel a little guilty as she had to admit to herself, Jensen was definitely bigger. Much bigger.

Jensen caught her looking, got embarrassed and looked to the ground with a stupid grin on his face.

Laurie snapped out of her reverie.

"Um, how about on the bench?" she asked.

Laurie sat on the bench while Jensen lay along it with his head in her lap and nipples dangling over his eyes. Laurie's faced coloured as she watched Jensen's cock bobbing back and forth in the air. She leaned in so that she could get her face closer to it, memerised by the sheer size of his member. Jensen took her lowering her chest to his face as she did for Laurie offering her breasts to him again, and so lifted his neck, took the nipple closest to his mouth, and started sucking. Laurie gasped at the sensation, her attention removed from his dick for a moment.

Jensen's technique wasn't great, his lips made a loose seal on her areole and he was trying to suck on her nipple like a Slurpee straw, but after stopping for a few moments to show him how to draw her milk properly, he was taking enough to swallow nearly every three sucks.

The pulling of her milk from her breast sent tingles of electricity through Laurie's chest and made her breathing shallow. Her pussy began pulsing with excitement, and watching her hot black neighbour sucking on her tits, Laurie really thought she may even cum from that sensation alone. She hadn't before, but she didn't think she'd been turned on like this before either.

Moments and minutes passed, and the feeling of pressure in her pussy as it clamped against itself harder and harder the longer Jensen nursed was becoming all-consuming in Laurie's mind, but her orgasm didn't come. She continued to watch Jensen's thick dick bobbing as blood pulsed through it. She was in disbelief at the amount of thick precum that was spilling out of it, pooling out onto his abs and starting to spill down Jensen's side. That cock was bobbing in front of her face, spilling fluid...goading her.

She couldn't take it.

"Jensen, swap spots."

He released from her breast. "Huh?"

"Swap."

Jensen frowned, but sat up from his position. Laurie stood and waited for him to get up to sit on the bench.

When he was, Laurie squatted in front of him, and stared his cock down one more time, before taking the large shaft in her hand. It looked so much more massive in her small hand.

She kissed the head of his cock two, three times, before opening her lips and passing them over his head until they gripped behind his flared glans. She sucked on it lightly, and pushed another two inches of meat into her mouth, held for a moment, before drawing back to the glans. Push, and pull back, push, then pull. She started to build up her rhythm, moved his cock in and out of her mouth faster, taking another inch.

"Mrs. Andrews!" said Jensen shocked.

She slid his cock out her mouth. "What?" she asked. She looked him in the eyes and frowned. "Have you ever had a blowjob before Jensen?"

"Uh, no," admitted Jensen.

"But you've had sex?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, yeah...a couple times now."

Laurie rolled her eyes. Kids these days. She was about to rock his world then.

With her other hand, Laurie took hold of Jensen's balls and squeezed gently. The hand on his shaft started pumping, and her mouth swallowed the first three inches and before pushing itself up the next two. Jensen gasped at the sensation of her tongue tickling his frenulum. The tip of her tongue searching the undersides of his glans caused his balls to pull close to his trunk and buzz fiercely. His inexperience with this act was going to make Laurie's bobbing on his cock a short affair.

Laurie noticed the movement of his testicles in her hand. His balls, much like the rest of his package, were noticeably bigger than her husband's. And beginning to swell.

He wasn't going to last very long, and Laurie was alright with that. She was more interested in was going to happen when he lost control.

The swelling was starting to develop into an ominous heavy throb.

"Mrs. Andrews, I don't think I'm going to... I'm going to...," Jensen heaved.

Laurie looked up at Jensen's face, her lips pulled out over his cock.

"Give it to me."

She squeezed firmly on his balls, pulsing her grip, and sucked on Jensen's cockhead faster.

Jensen held out seconds longer before unloading in Laurie's mouth. His voice caught in his throat, his cock and balls swelled, then cannoned a fountain of cum straight onto Laurie's tonsils.

She made to cough, but was met with the next rope of cum, with shot straight down Laurie's now opened throat. Laurie pushed forward to retch, but in his inexperience Jensen took it for her trying to take more. He thrust his hips forward and put a hand to back from Laurie's head, pushing her down another few inches on his meat as he moaned in ecstasy.

Laurie flailed and pushed back as more and more cum sprayed down her throat. She pushed, and Jensen let go of her head. All of Jensen cock quickly left Laurie's body as she pulled back and heaved, but it never stopped spewing semen. As she sat coughing kneeling in front of him, Jensen's python continued to throw ropes of cum over her face, falling over the bridge of her nose and through her hair. One well aimed stream got caught in the eyelashes of her left eye.

Still breathing unevenly, Laurie watched as the cum flow slowed and finally ended. Jensen pinched the base of his cock and ran his fingers to the tip, forcing the remaining semen in his pipes to blorp out in a thick stream. But the hardness never left his thick member.

Laurie stared at it, still breathing heavily, and regardless of the shock of having a huge black cock shoved down her throat, she realised something Steve and Danny had known about Laurie for months: she was absolutely insatiable when she was turned on.

She looked at his apologetic eyes.

"I'm-I'm sorry Mrs. Andrews, I thought you-" he started.

"Fuck me Jensen," she growled

"I- what?"

Her eyes were burning with hunger. "I said: Fuck me, Jensen."

He glanced at her stomach. "But...your baby..."

"God he's such a man," she thought. "You're not going to fucking hurt the baby."

Laurie jumped up, and with a handful of water from the shower, wiped away a good amount of Jensen's cum off of her face. She then got back up on the bench, laid back and pulled at the ties of her sodden bikini bottoms, throwing them frantically. She held her ankles in her hands, and spread her legs for her black teen neighbour, giving him an amazing view of her still manicured pussy.

"Just put your cock in me and make me cum Jensen!" she pleaded.

Whatever hesitation Jensen may have had was lost the moment Laurie's pink wet snatch invaded his attention. He stood up, walked in front of Laurie and grabbing her by knees and spun her so they lined up at the genitals. His cum messy cock hovered barely an inch from being enveloped in her folds.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Laurie nodded.

Using a hand to guide his rod, Jensen pressed his cockhead to her opening and slid in with a hurried thrust of his hips.

Laurie gave a yelp of mingled surprise and pain as Jensen filled her and stretched her. The sensation was fiercely pleasurable, but she still wasn't used to having something as big as Jensen's equipment inside of her. She clamped her ankles to his thighs to hold him in place while she got used his size.

The quickening throbs roiling through her pussy as Jensen's meat spread it thinner and thinner across his impressive girth made her feel incredibly hot, and close to cumming from that sensation alone. God she hoped she could last.

Slowly the pain subsided, and all she could feel was the delicious fullness of Jensen's cock invading her much smaller pussy and the heated pulsing it was experiencing as it clenched down on Jensen's shaft. He felt so much bigger inside of her now than he had in her mouth.

Laurie dared to look down to where Jensen was filling her and let out a horny mewl: there was so much more cock not inside her! Jensen's head was pushed up against her womb, and yet there appeared to be another third of his penis not inside of her, slowly being coated in her slick juices as they ran out of her and down his bare shaft. She wanted more.

Slowly, Laurie tried to relax her pussy around Jensen's member and take more of his cock. Another half inch forced inside of her before the pain returned and she tensed her pelvic muscles, pushing it out of her again. Jensen took the sensation for her being ready, and withdrew several inches before slowly thrusting it all back into her. Laurie gulped, and allowed Jensen to take control of the movement.

Jensen found his rhythm, and continued his careful movements so not to hurt the beautiful woman under him.

He had only thrust into her a handful of times before Laurie felt the tension mounting quickly, rocketing her towards orgasm. She was shocked, he had only just started, she couldn't cum now! She had wanted this for so long, it couldn't be over so quickly! But to her dismay the feeling didn't subside: it roared. Her pussy was clamping onto him and pulsing with pre-orgasm quakes. She had to slow him down.

"Jensen, slow down, please, I'm abo-OHH!!"

Her orgasm hit her like a curling wave, the slightest tip of sensation that was followed by a crashing thunder of cum. Her hips involuntarily bucked up and down on the bench as they pulled more and more cock into her already full pussy. The sensation of her cumming wasn't just in her vagina; every part of her body was struck with orgasmic bliss. Her nipples visibly pulsed, sending sprays of her milk into the air, covering Jensen's chest. Her ass cheeks clenched together to push her sex organs forward, her eyes watered, her toes curled and scrunched together with the tingly pleasure shooting through them. Her belly felt as though Jensen's cock was filling it with hot electricity, rolling through her with each throb of her pussy.

Laurie's 'Oh' continued until the air was gone from her lungs, at which point her entire body went floppy and fell heavily into the bench as her pussy continue to pulse, greedily milking Jensen's cock for more orgasms. Milk drooled freely over her body.

Jensen looked concerned. "Mrs. Andrews, are you alright? I barely started," he said.

Laurie opened groggy eyes and squinted at her young neighbour.

"That-," she started croakily, "Was the best...orgasm...of my life."

Jensen blinked, and then his eyes started to build with pride. "Really?"

"Really," she answered, nodding heavily. "Now...do it again."

"Um, okay," he said. "Just...I don't think I'm going to last long either..."

Laurie looked at him surprised. "But you just came," she exclaimed.

"Yeah...well, you're really hot, and I cum a lot."

She looked at his ball sac swinging thickly between his legs. It really did look like he had another load in there as big as the first one.

She smiled at him. "Do you want to cum in me?"

"Uhh...can I?" he asked tentatively.

Laurie chuckled. "Of course you can. You can't get me any more pregnant." She rubbed her belly seductively as she spoke.

Jensen's mouth opened slightly at the sight, and Laurie felt him twitch inside her at the mention of her pregnancy. Laurie's mouth curled into a grin.

"Do you want to get me pregnant Jensen?" she asked playfully.

"Uhh...," Jensen stammered. Unconsciously he tried to thrust more of his shaft into her.

"Oh, you do," she purred at him, savoring the delicious feeling of being cockstuffed. "That's okay. Why don't we roleplay this one?" she asked rubbing her belly again.

"Uhh...,"

"Come on Jensen. This isn't Steve's baby at all. It's yours," she said breathily. "You came in me the day you found me home alone, needing a good fucking, and planted your seed in my belly."

Jensen shuddered at the idea of what Laurie was saying. He began to thrust into her with need, not worried about her orgasm, but his own.

"You got me pregnant, and now my belly is swelling with your child. Your black baby in your white neighbour lady."

He thrust harder.

"You know I'm lactating from my first baby with Steve. Now your baby is making my boobs huge. There is so much milk it just leaks out of me constantly."

Jensen moaned, and lifted her back off the bench to get a better angle to his python into Laurie with, holding her like she weighed nothing. He put a hand on her ass cheek. Laurie figured he was just into how big her butt was getting. But instead of coping a feel, Jensen snaked his pointer finger further in and began rubbing her butthole. She didn't know why he was doing that, but didn't mind, she was too into this roleplay to be bothered. And if she was honest, it sort of felt good. Laurie could definitely feel it helping her second orgasm to build quicker.

"My pussy knows you're the one who knocked me up Jensen. All it wants now is your cock, inside me all the time, fucking me as my belly gets bigger and bigger."

Enough pussy juice had drooled out and over her asshole that one stroke of Jensen's finger too far inside from the rim and a little bit of pressure, and his fingertip sunk inside her ass with little resistance.

"He's in my ass?!" she thought. "What-"

The rest of her thought was broken as Jensen rolled his fingertip around the inside of her hole, and she came immediately.

It was unlike like her first orgasm. This one didn't just originate from her pussy, but both places Jensen was penetrating her. Her orifices were throbbing at an uneven pace, Laurie thrust her pelvis back and forth to try and get more of him into both holes. She cried in pleasure, feeling Jensen's cock flare out as she bounced on it.

"Make him cum," she thought through her own sex haze.

"I'm going to get so big I can't leave my bed Jensen. You're going to fuck me every day while all I can do is lay there and take your huge cock, my belly fat with your baby, fat with your seed, my tits full of milk to feed your child and you. You're going to make me cum, and fill me and cover me with yours.

"And when your baby comes out and I'm breastfeeding it, hungry for more of your cock, you're going to come to me, and make my pregnant again, and again, until there's nothing left for me except fucking you and having your babies. Cum in me Jensen, please!"