Laurie's Milk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jensen reached his limit and pushed as much of his cock into Laurie as she could take; now leaving only a couple of inches out to the air. His cock swelled, stretching Laurie pulsing walls thinner still and making her scream, as Jensen finally shot his second thick load into his pregnant neighbour.

Laurie could feel the fluid from his cock pushing against her still quivering walls. With nowhere to go thanks to Jensen's cock filling her completely and Laurie's pussy clamping down on it hard at her entrance, his cum did the only thing it could do and stretched her insides further still. Laurie moaned throatily at the searing pleasure as more and more cum ropes filled her. How much did this boy have in him?

The finger in her ass was now jammed down to the first knuckle. Laurie wiggled against it to milk out a few more throbs of her anal orgasm as Jensen slackened off, shaking from the exertion. He gently pulled his finger out, and withdrew his cock, spilling the last few ropes of his seed onto her pregnant belly. Panting, Jensen walked under the running shower, and slumped under the water in exhaustion.

Laurie watched him as she caught her own breath, rubbing Jensen's cum in lazy circles on her big belly. She was naked, tits raw and oozing milk, covered in cum and sweat. Satisfied.

When she was recovered enough to join him, Laurie walked over to the shower, a little bowlegged, and started to rinse of the fluids covering her body.

Jensen looked at her thoughtfully. "We didn't kiss that whole time."

Laurie thought about it as she lathered up soap between her hands and started to wash her chest. "Does that bother you?" she asked him.

He shrugged. "No, no, just...I don't know what this meant, I guess."

"What this...oh, Jensen", she said softly. "It doesn't need to mean anything. You're at university with plenty of girls your age that will do anything you ask them to. Seriously, look at you, they will do anything."

"So you're not...like, leaving Mr. Andrew's or anything?"

"Oh, of course not, I love him with all my heart."

"But...those things you were saying...you had sex with me..."

She sighed. "Jensen, sex doesn't equal love; you have to know that by now."

"So why did you want to have sex with me?" he asked.

She could sense he was about to get his feelings hurt if she didn't handle this right.

"Jensen, me and Steve have a relationship built on understanding one another. He understands that I need things he can't offer me, certain...turns on's he just physically can't give me. He's happy to allow me to find what I need, because he knows I won't let it come between me and him. Our family and our relationship don't mean I can't have the sex life I want, or the one he wants, because in the end we're committed emotionally to each other, and we're honest and open about what we need."

Jensen looked thoughtful. Whatever he was expecting her to say, he didn't think it would be that. He even thought he could understand it, maybe even approve of such a sex positive relationship, but...

"But...why me?"

Laurie smiled. "Well, that day you caught me leaking milk all over myself...I've never forgotten it. And from time to time I have thought about what would have happened if you hadn't left. Today I thought, why not see?"

Jensen smiled. He had never forgotten either, how could he?

He started to soap his body down.

"I liked that role play," he said.

"So did I," Laurie agreed.

"I don't know if I really want kids though..."

"Really? Well you're still a bit young to be thinking about that."

Jensen shrugged, lathering his shoulders. "I know my dad has something genetic that makes it hard to have kids. So does my uncle. Me being born was hard enough from what I've been told. I've always figured I might be the same as them...so being a father...it was never really something I thought about, or thought about wanting, you know?"

Laurie's eyes softened. "Oh, Jensen...that's actually a bit sad."

"I guess," he shrugged again.

There was quiet between them a while as they washed themselves. Jensen broke the silence.

"Do you think we could do it again?" he asked.

Laurie thought for a moment. Her brain was saying 'be careful', while her pussy was saying 'be cockfull'.

"Just remember it's only role play, okay? Just for fun. That said...Mr. Andrew's goes away for a night and day in two weeks' time. If I'm not feeling too much like a whale, maybe then."

Jensen smiled, and rubbed her belly. "Okay then."

Laurie turned off the water and pulled two towels out of a hidden drawer under the bench for them to dry off with. Laurie would just have to wrap herself in her towel and walk back into the house, she decided, looking at her swimmers wet and slung across the floor.

She made for the door when Jensen called, "Hey, um, Laurie!"

She turned to him.

Jensen looked embarrassed. "Uh, I'm going to finish that work before Mr. Andrews comes back. But...do think I could...nurse again...before I do?"

Laurie smiled at her big neighbour looking much like a boy asking for a cookie before dinner. And still naked.

She shimmied her chest to make her breasts shake slightly. There still felt like a good amount of milk in them.

"Come here big boy."

...

Steve came home to find the pool deserted. The tarp was covered in sand, the filter was empty, and the money left on the bench gone.

Quietly he walked up the stairs to their bedroom, baby on hip, and found his wife asleep, freshly showered but still wrapped in her towel, milk spotting the material where it pressed into her chapped nipples.

Angus made grabby motions in the air toward Laurie, so Steve cradled him down to her. Laurie woke fuzzy-headed, but motherly instinct took over. Holding her son to her body, she pulled her towel down and offering him a nipple. Angus latched quickly and began to suckle.

Steve sat on the edge of their bed.

"So, how did it go?" he asked.

Laurie smiled broadly at her husband, small pricks of tears in her eyes.

"Thank you Steve. Thank you so much. I love you."

Steve smiled, and stroked his wife's hair as their son nursed between them. This was perfect.