All Comments on 'Laurie's Milk Ch. 06'

by TheAdventurer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING!

As always this was utterly spectacular. Could you piss ink do a one off of Laurie after the birth when her production skyrockets?

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: AMAZING!

Hi, thanks for reading. I have plans for continuation work, some of which I'm working on while I'm having a bit of a break, and I don't plan for Laurie's production to slow down any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow (warning: nerd-out ahead)

it seems as if you're running out of ways to quantify just how much milk Laurie makes. Speaking of which how much does she make? If the average (adult) human stomach can hold 32 oz. (sorry my american is showing) yet can expand to sometimes reach 50 or so ounces and add to that the fact that when angus was 1 his stomach could hold about 12 ounces then she would probably have at least 44 ounces on tap to fill both of them let alone keep making more. Sorry to get so sciency but shit like this fascinates me.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: wow (warning: nerd-out ahead)

Ok, let me start with I have never had anyone respond to my stories with a need to know the mathematics of Laurie's biology. In some way I'm flattered, and if that's what gets you off I say, you do you man, you do you.

And don't worry about your American coming out. I am dead certain my Australian shows in my writing. I attempt to 'Americanize' my work in some ways as I feel it gives it more appeal to a wider audience, but without proper knowledge I reckon I make a few obvious mistakes. Like it makes sense to me that Jensen is in Uni, but in the American system that might not be right. But that's how I've written it and no one has pulled me up yet.

As to how much she can 'make', the answer may be a little unfair: I don't know. I've never before tried to work out how much milk she makes or holds, as it's the actual act of lactation and how it effects her relationships, and how it shapes her femininity that keeps me writing about it. In writing about her and coming up with stories, I just follow a few loose rules for Laurie: pregnancy makes her boobs grow (though I have an upper limit in mind for this), her milk production increases in the later stages of pregnancy and decreases months after giving birth, and she can spontaneously letdown if she is horny enough. I suppose in the way I wrote about her, I consider it less that she can hold a lot of milk, rather that the multiple mouths taking it from her regularly have caused her body to adapt to producing more milk more quickly than might be regular. If you want to work out how much she makes, say by the time Bonnie is born and the routine is set, Laurie would probably make enough to feed a pair of very hungry twins. Feel free to message me if you need more info than this though.

And I'm going to work on some of my descriptive language going forward, it has been mentioned to me in the past that it can be a bit scarce in places, and a little repetitive in others. Thanks for reading!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Even nerdier

"Laurie would probably make enough to feed a pair of very hungry twins."

Often twins are premature so a lot smaller. At 6 weeks early a couple of ounces of milk is more than enough with plenty rebounding straight out :/

Also if they don't have the sucking reflex when they are born, the mother could easily stop producing (though I think with your cast on hand it wouldn't be a problem) and they end up being bottle fed and every spare moment is spent mixing formula, friends expect to be given a couple of bottles to shake when they arrive. Life becomes mix, feed, clean puke, change, doze, mix, feed....

Writing Danny's story like that would really put a downer on all us perverts. hahahaha

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Even nerdier

I believe a certain suspension of belief is needed when reading erotica, especially when written by amaturers as we are. In this particular instance, what I said in relation to Laurie's supply wasn't meant to be taken as literal, more, if someone wanted to do the math to work out how much she could make, imagine she has a high enough supply to amply feed two hungry, demanding babies, and that is the ball park. As I said, I have never really thought about it in terms of her having a large reserve, more she produces quickly due to the demand her body has been trained to expect. Though of course, as it is fiction that changes as it develops, this could be different in the future.

mgp1138mgp1138over 3 years ago
What the hell. This is amazing.

This series is one of the best I've ever read on this site. I hope my work can get up this level one day. I hope that you come back soon but if you don't, you've become a legend.in my book.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: What the hell. This is amazing.

Hi there, thanks for reading.

I’ll be honest with you, I never really went away. I actually check in once every few days or a week to see what’s happening. Most of the problem is that I’ve lost motivation to continue on at the pace I had set with the Laurie’s Milk series, but that is not to say that I have given up on writing for this platform. Work, life, and COVID have all played a part in my slowing down of posting new material. So many things have changed since I started down this path that I won’t mention for personal sakes, nothing terrible, many things in fact have been major life milestones that have happened for me, but all mean my attentions have been averted and maintained elsewhere.

I will say though, at any given time,I have somewhere around six or seven different drafts for works that could continue either series that I have posted so far or act as bridging material between them, it’s simply been a factor of what has held my interest at the time and the amount of time I’ve been able to dedicate to writing. The current Danny’s Milk Ch. 3 draft I am working with is in fact the forth attempt at it, as I have gotten through most of the story and scrapped it in the end because it’s barely held my own attention, and I’m writing it! I have a particular release schedule in mind for my stories, and coupled with my desire to only put out works I am proud of mean I have a certain inability to move forward with posting works that are closer to completion until I get through what is due to be released first based on that sequence.

I must also say thank you for commenting, because I was starting to consider that people weren’t likely viewing it anymore if the statistics are anything to go by. I see you’ve posted your own story recently, and I will be reading it as soon as I have the chance. If you ever want to talk writing or have something looked over, feel free to drop me a line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheAdventurer@TheAdventurer
15/11/2022 Hi guys, Felt like its been a long time since last contact, just wanted to say I'm still alive and kicking. I come back to writing every now and again and still have the plan in place for the total overarching series. Something about where Danny's Growing Lust is j...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES