Laurie's Milk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny licked the tip of her index and pointer fingers, and teasing pressed, rounded and rubbed against Laurie's rapidly plumping clit. Laurie breathed in hard, being touched there for the first time in weeks made the sensations feel sharper, more electric. She released her breath contently as Danny rounded her nub with steady care, finding a rhythm that was causing Laurie to become wetter by the moment, her juices visibly sparkling on her lips and Danny's fingers the longer they continued.

When the smell of Laurie's wetness hit Danny's nose, filling her head with her musky, maddeningly sweet aroma, Danny found she couldn't wait any longer. She shifted her body down to lie flat to the bed, wrapped her arms under Laurie's thighs, and hurriedly pushed her face into Laurie's pussy. Her tongue shot straight into Laurie, rubbing roughly into her G-Spot and making Laurie squeak in surprise, before she pulled it out once more and used it to replace her fingers, tracing its track over Laurie's lips, vulva and clit.

Laurie gasped. Danny had taken control, needing to satisfy her own urges, and Laurie's size and energy levels made her submissive to them by default. Not that she was about to complain about what Danny was doing to her with her digits. She closed her eyes, and reached around her own belly to but her hand on the back of Danny's bobbing head, stroking her hair as she moved.

"Oh my god Danny," Laurie purred. "How are you so good at this?"

Danny's head popped up beside Laurie's belly.

"Practice" she grinned, before disappearing again between Laurie's waiting lips.

Danny continued her ministrations, pushing and probing her tongue, unfaltering in her pressure and technique, as Laurie felt the tension between her legs rise rapidly. Her breathing became shallower and more rapid as her inner walls tensed and quivered harder and faster. Her orgasm was building quickly, and would erupt very soon if Danny didn't slow. And Danny was showing no sign she would.

Moaning throatily, Laurie pushed on the back of Danny's head to press her harder into her softness, her hips bucking in unconscious cycles. The tension built higher, and higher. Her voice caught in her throat, ready for her orgasm, so soon, so very soon, right no-

Danny pulled her head up against the pressure of Laurie's hand, gasping for air, and the pressure faded rapidly.

Laurie looked are her friend in frustration. "Why did you stop?" she whined. "I was so close!"

Danny smiled. "I was only trying to get you ready Laur. You're not allowed to cum yet," she replied.

Without further explanation, Danny disengaged, and walked over to the large towel bag she had dropped at the door on her way into the room. Reaching it, Danny stopped, and put her hands to the sides of her bikini bottoms. She wiggled them down and off her hips, stepping out of them when they hit the floor. A string of her wetness drew away from Danny's pussy and stuck to the inside of her leg as she rummaged in the bag. She gripped something at the bottom and pulled it out, obscured from Laurie's view.

Danny walked back to the bed grinning, using Laurie's belly to hide her handful from Laurie's eyes.

Laurie furrowed her eyebrows and squirmed, trying to see it, but was unable.

"What is it?" she asked.

Danny's grin broadened as she raised her hand for Laurie's inspection. Laurie's eyes widen in shock. Danny was holding a large, double ended dildo.

It was easily a foot and a half long, maybe two or three inches thick, and made of some kind of clear purple silicon. Both bulbous ends bobbed freely in the air, catching Laurie's eyes and her attention.

Laurie's initial shock at the sight of the object was very quickly replaced with excitement as a greedy light gleamed in her eyes. Danny's plan for it was obvious.

Neither of them spoke. The tension built.

Danny walked but to the bed, swinging her hips as she put fingers to her pussy, coating them in her leaking juices. She rubbed it over one head of the dildo, and standing in front of Laurie, legs apart, she slowly pushed it passed her plump lips and inside of herself, closing her eyes and purring as the shaft filled her, inch by inch. Laurie felt heat prickle down her body as her friend made a display of impaling herself for her.

"Come here," Laurie panted.

Legs akimbo, Danny shuffled forward, putting her knees back onto the bed and holding the exposed head of the dildo in front of her body. She squirmed in between Laurie's spread knees, and pressed the second end of the dildo into Laurie's warm puss, coating it in her juices and Danny's saliva. Laurie bit back a squeal as the dildo parted her lips, before it was pulled away from her again.

"Ready?" Danny asked breathily, unconsciously pumping her hips in tiny gyrations.

Laurie nodded feverishly, needing to be filled by the shaft Danny was teasing against her.

Danny giggled, and pushed the dildo into Laurie, gently, but persistent. The silicon cock parted Laurie's walls and invaded her pussy, one slow inch at a time.

Laurie moaned in her throat, feeling the firm head pushing deeper into her, her soft tissue squeezing against it, holding it firmly. When it reached a point where it began to hurt, Laurie reached around her stomach to put her hand on Danny's, telling her it was enough. Danny immediately stopped feeding the dildo into Laurie, and the girls both stayed still for a moment, letting their bodies adjust to the silicon cock connecting them.

Danny could feel her pussy juicing over the dildo simply from holding it inside of her as fingers of electricity tickling her insides. It wasn't long before her fluids spilled out down the exposed shaft and onto Steve and Laurie's sheets. The lack of friction frustrated Danny as she watched Laurie purr over the fullness of her own pussy. Milk that Danny had not taken was beginning to trickle from Laurie nipples and down to the thick mountains of her breast flesh, the sight making Danny's own nipples fatten and throb.

She bit her lip. "God I hope I can do that," she thought.

Danny watched the steady streams spilling from her lover, mesmerized by their flow. Cautious of pushing into Laurie, Danny took her spare hand and gingerly touched her clitoris. It was fat and heavy, and the lightest touch of her nails against it caused her to spasm and gasp. Keeping steady, Danny rounded her nub with care, finding a steady rhythm that complimented the slick heat. Her soft walls squeezed the cock holding steady inside her, pulsing against it as Danny's ministrations intensified her own need to cum.

The pleasurable ripple her fingers caused made her buck slightly against the dildo, bumping the end in Laurie against her cervix, causing her to give a small gasp. Danny looked up at her to make sure she was alright.

Laurie was looking at her with wanting.

"Just be careful, okay?" she asked.

Danny nodded, gripping toward the center of the toy to hold it steady.

Making sure not to thrust more of the cock into Laurie, Danny began to grind on her end, making circles with her hips so the shaft moved back and forth inside her about an inch with each gyration. She sighed. Danny had worked herself up eating Laurie out and wanted to push harder.

Slowly losing herself to the electricity building inside of her, Danny continued to gyrate, making bigger circles with her hips as the rushing sensation of pre-orgasmic pulses started to build in her vagina. Within a half dozen circles of her hips, Danny accidently pulled an inch of dildo from Laurie's pussy, and with the returning thrust, pushed it back in.

Laurie gave a small moan that made Danny stop in fear that she had hurt her friend.

"God, Danny, do it again!" cried Laurie throatily.

Excited to see Laurie getting into it, Danny started moving faster, making sure that her own thrusts over her end of the silicon dick were causing the head inside Laurie to fuck her as well.

"More" Laurie cried again.

Danny made wider gyrations with her hips, and caused the purple shaft to slip further inches from Laurie's hungry pussy before it penetrated her again, and again.

Laurie moaned louder, her own orgasm building ferociously fast thanks to Danny's earlier attention with her tongue.

"More! Come on baby, make me cum!" she squealed, before she grabbed one of her mountainous tits, placed the pulsing nipple into her mouth, and starting sucking out her own breastmilk with need. She swallowed none of it, allowing it to spill out of her mouth and down her cheeks and neck, saturating the bed in her bodily fluids.

Danny groaned at the sight, pushing her knees forward so that her and Laurie's pregnant bellies were pressed into each other. She propped herself up with her free hand by holding it gently on top of Laurie's doming belly. Rather than continuing to make circles with her hips, Danny held the dildo close to Laurie's pussy, and starting fucking her with her end fiercely, trying to make her cum quickly, and hard. Laurie was not so far deep in her own sex haze to not realize Danny was sacrificing her own pleasure for her lover's, so wrapping her free hand under her own tented legs on the side opposite to the one Danny was leaning into, Laurie took hold of Danny's end of the false cock and reciprocated the rough actions of her lesbian lover.

Both girls held each other's eye contact as they moaned at each other, Laurie's still muffled through her own tit flesh as her milk ran free from both nipples, her thrusts causing the free breast to spray milk in all directions.

Danny rubbed Laurie's huge belly with her supporting hand.

"God I hope I get as be as you Laurie. I just want to get so fucking big and pregnant with Alex's babies," she stressed as a thick quiver pressed through her.

Laurie giggled through the pulses of her own pussy. "Alex's thick meat splitting you through your pregnancy, you might not even notice the babies coming out when it's time to push."

"Bitch!" Danny squealed, slapping Laurie's free breast for emphasis. She was rewarded with a splash of milk up her arm for her trouble.

"Fuck Laurie, cum for me, cum! I want you to make me cum the whole time I have babies in me. I- want you to lick my pussy and suck on my tits as they get bigger and bigger. I want you to... to sit on face and cum on it while you rest your head on my massive belly and feel my babies kick. Fuckkk! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Danny's pussy lurched and clenched, forcing the cockhead out of itself as her juices jetted forth, spraying onto Laurie's own throbbing pussy and pubic mound.

"Oh god Danny!" she shrieked.

The contact of liquid heat on Laurie's heavy, throbbing clitoris set off her own orgasm, pulsing thickly around the dildo held inside her by Danny's still hand. The girls wailed together in the throes of their shared orgasms, Danny draping herself over Laurie's belly as her own body stopped supporting itself while she came, pumping more of her pussy juice onto Laurie's slit. Laurie welcomed the extra weight Danny was putting on her body, even if it was a little uncomfortable, as it caused more pressure to press down on her sex, making every pulse seem bigger.

Both orgasms continued on for a surprising amount of time, as they basked in their release of pent up frustrations.

Panting, Danny opened an eye, smiling. "I think I felt a kick," she purred as the final pulses rolled through her.

Laurie smiled at her friend. There was something delicious about the feeling of their pregnancy bellies pressed into one another.

"Come here," she said quietly.

Danny disengaged herself and carefully removed the dildo from Laurie, before crawling up the bed into Laurie's waiting arms. Cradling her head, Laurie offered Danny her breast once more, which she sleepily took between her lips and started to nurse from again.

"I can't believe you're going to be a mother Dan" said Laurie quitely.

"Me either. But I think it's going to be great," said Danny, disengaging. "Think about it, we can be parents together, send them to the same schools, go on big family trips away, they can all grow up together."

"One step at a time Danny. It still sounds like you're already trying to set them up to be together and they're not even out of the womb yet," Laurie cautioned. "Who are you seeing as an OBGYN?"

"Actually, I'm not too happy with the obstetrician we've been going to. I was wondering...do you think you'd mind if we went to yours? You've always sounded like he's treated you really well."

"Dr. Roth?...No, no, I don't mind at all sweety. If that's what you want, I'll give you his information."

"Thanks Laur," said Danny. She was quiet for a while, before she said, "To be honest, I'm really excited, but I'm scared too."

"That's normal honey. You have Alex, and me, and Steve. We're all going to help you. God, twins though."

"I know," said Danny. She put a tiny hand to Laurie's plump belly, stroking it absently. "Do you think I'll get as big as you?"

Laurie giggled. "You've got two in you honey, you're probably going to get bigger than me before you're done."

"Oh god" she shuddered. It seemed to be more sexually charged than fearful.

"Don't worry about it now honey. Come here, let's enjoy the moment."

Danny smiled, and relatched to Laurie's breast. There was still so much inside her, it would take Steve, Angus and baby just to keep it under control at this rate. She allowed herself to be wrapped in Laurie's arms as her nearly full term lover sighed, enjoying the sensations and the closeness before they had to join their partners in the pool.

However, neither Laurie's nor Danny's partner could be found in the pool. In fact, they were not too far away at all.

Outside of the door, Steve and Alex squat next to each other, watching their partners calming from their fun while their sweat cooled and Danny nursed on Laurie's milk. The boys quietly stood and moved further down the hallway, Steve holding a snoozing Angus in his arms.

"Well, twins hey? Congratulations man," said Steve. "I didn't even know you two were trying."

Alex grinned. "Well, to be honest it's sort of your fault" he replied.

Steve furrowed his eyebrows uncomprehendingly. "How's that?"

"That night that we came over and we played swappsies. You know, when you reckon you got Laurie pregnant? Danny was lying there right alongside the two of you when you told Laurie everything you wanted from her pregnancy and everything you were going to do to her while she was having your kid. You turned Danny baby crazy then and there. She's been trying to get me to put a baby in her ever since. Before work, after work, holidays away. I was waking up in the early morning with her hovering over my dick ready to put it inside her. I have to say man, I really think I have to say thanks."

The two of them shared a laugh. "So that 'couples weekend' you took months ago was basically just a sexfest?" asked Steve.

"Pretty much," admitted Alex.

Steve and Alex were quiet a while as they reflected on what they had both witnessed. They enjoyed seeing their significant others finding pleasure in each other, but what was on both of their mind's right now was something they had both come to realize in the process: that they wanted each other's partners as well.

"So...are we going to do it then?" asked Alex.

Steve looked at him. He knew as well as Alex did they both agreed, but it did need to be said. "Like we did with Melanie?"

Alex nodded. "We should have some ground rules though; it's a little different this time around."

Steve thought for a moment. "Maybe we just play it by ear for the moment, keep each other in the loop if we're thinking about doing it. I don't think that it's going to be a soon thing with either of the girls." he said.

Alex nodded affirmative. "True. Laurie looks like she might just pop if you pushed her too hard."

Steve smiled. "Don't be saying anything about Laur man, Danny's going to end up a beach ball on legs with twins."

"True," agreed Alex.

Steve looked at his friend, excited for his impending fatherhood.

"So, how do you think Danny's pregnancy will go?"

Alex's smiled broadened across his face.

"Oh, I think we're going to have some fun."

...

And with that, the first arc of Laurie's Milk is finished. I've had a great time writing this story, and even when the motivation to write wasn't there, I've spent a good amount of time working out the stories, the characters and what was going to happen to them every time I've had a moment to myself, whether is has been on a train to work or just been staring blankly at the TV while Laurie and Steve, Danny and Alex were occupying my mind space. Thanks to everyone who has been reading my work, whether you're a one-off-reader or have gone through the entire series, I seriously appreciate you letting my stories into your life. Thanks to my anonymous editors for your efforts to understand me and for your ability to tell me when you can't.

As far as writing goes, I'm taking a little break while I recoup, relook at what I've done already and get ready for the next story. Laurie has had her fun for the moment, and Danny is going to find out how much fun a twin pregnancy can be, especially with a husband who's starting to show an exhibitionist streak, as well as a lesbian lover and well written friend that want to get in on the action.

As well, there are some shorter one off stories that I have plans for that will be interspersed throughout the next arc and possibly beyond.

Thanks again for reading, and be on the lookout for 'Danny's Pregnancy' soon!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: What the hell. This is amazing.

Hi there, thanks for reading.

I’ll be honest with you, I never really went away. I actually check in once every few days or a week to see what’s happening. Most of the problem is that I’ve lost motivation to continue on at the pace I had set with the Laurie’s Milk series, but that is not to say that I have given up on writing for this platform. Work, life, and COVID have all played a part in my slowing down of posting new material. So many things have changed since I started down this path that I won’t mention for personal sakes, nothing terrible, many things in fact have been major life milestones that have happened for me, but all mean my attentions have been averted and maintained elsewhere.

I will say though, at any given time,I have somewhere around six or seven different drafts for works that could continue either series that I have posted so far or act as bridging material between them, it’s simply been a factor of what has held my interest at the time and the amount of time I’ve been able to dedicate to writing. The current Danny’s Milk Ch. 3 draft I am working with is in fact the forth attempt at it, as I have gotten through most of the story and scrapped it in the end because it’s barely held my own attention, and I’m writing it! I have a particular release schedule in mind for my stories, and coupled with my desire to only put out works I am proud of mean I have a certain inability to move forward with posting works that are closer to completion until I get through what is due to be released first based on that sequence.

I must also say thank you for commenting, because I was starting to consider that people weren’t likely viewing it anymore if the statistics are anything to go by. I see you’ve posted your own story recently, and I will be reading it as soon as I have the chance. If you ever want to talk writing or have something looked over, feel free to drop me a line.

mgp1138mgp1138over 3 years ago
What the hell. This is amazing.

This series is one of the best I've ever read on this site. I hope my work can get up this level one day. I hope that you come back soon but if you don't, you've become a legend.in my book.

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Even nerdier

I believe a certain suspension of belief is needed when reading erotica, especially when written by amaturers as we are. In this particular instance, what I said in relation to Laurie's supply wasn't meant to be taken as literal, more, if someone wanted to do the math to work out how much she could make, imagine she has a high enough supply to amply feed two hungry, demanding babies, and that is the ball park. As I said, I have never really thought about it in terms of her having a large reserve, more she produces quickly due to the demand her body has been trained to expect. Though of course, as it is fiction that changes as it develops, this could be different in the future.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Even nerdier

"Laurie would probably make enough to feed a pair of very hungry twins."

Often twins are premature so a lot smaller. At 6 weeks early a couple of ounces of milk is more than enough with plenty rebounding straight out :/

Also if they don't have the sucking reflex when they are born, the mother could easily stop producing (though I think with your cast on hand it wouldn't be a problem) and they end up being bottle fed and every spare moment is spent mixing formula, friends expect to be given a couple of bottles to shake when they arrive. Life becomes mix, feed, clean puke, change, doze, mix, feed....

Writing Danny's story like that would really put a downer on all us perverts. hahahaha

TheAdventurerTheAdventurerover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: wow (warning: nerd-out ahead)

Ok, let me start with I have never had anyone respond to my stories with a need to know the mathematics of Laurie's biology. In some way I'm flattered, and if that's what gets you off I say, you do you man, you do you.

And don't worry about your American coming out. I am dead certain my Australian shows in my writing. I attempt to 'Americanize' my work in some ways as I feel it gives it more appeal to a wider audience, but without proper knowledge I reckon I make a few obvious mistakes. Like it makes sense to me that Jensen is in Uni, but in the American system that might not be right. But that's how I've written it and no one has pulled me up yet.

As to how much she can 'make', the answer may be a little unfair: I don't know. I've never before tried to work out how much milk she makes or holds, as it's the actual act of lactation and how it effects her relationships, and how it shapes her femininity that keeps me writing about it. In writing about her and coming up with stories, I just follow a few loose rules for Laurie: pregnancy makes her boobs grow (though I have an upper limit in mind for this), her milk production increases in the later stages of pregnancy and decreases months after giving birth, and she can spontaneously letdown if she is horny enough. I suppose in the way I wrote about her, I consider it less that she can hold a lot of milk, rather that the multiple mouths taking it from her regularly have caused her body to adapt to producing more milk more quickly than might be regular. If you want to work out how much she makes, say by the time Bonnie is born and the routine is set, Laurie would probably make enough to feed a pair of very hungry twins. Feel free to message me if you need more info than this though.

And I'm going to work on some of my descriptive language going forward, it has been mentioned to me in the past that it can be a bit scarce in places, and a little repetitive in others. Thanks for reading!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lactating Breasts, Office Girl Sucking the boss’s milky breasts at work.in Lesbian Sex
Lana's First Taste of Milk Nursing the professor's lactating breasts.in Lesbian Sex
House of Lana's Breast Milk Working mom seduces & breastfeeds the new babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
After Class Breastfeeding When a lactating Professor needs office assistance.in Lesbian Sex
Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk Sucking milk from a 19-year-old's breasts.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories