Lauryn's Lake House Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out of the walk-in shower, she saw the guys that had been watching earlier standing around the shower, jerking their cocks at the sight of her fucking. She wasn't feeling embarrassed any longer, however. She found she sorta enjoyed putting on a show for the boys. She was already acting really slutty, why not show off a bit?

The slapping of Ted's skin against hers filled the shower, punctuated by her stifled cries of sexual gratification. His cock drove so wonderfully deep inside of her, all while deliciously stretching her open to her limits. Her warm, wet lips traversed up and down Andy's member at the same time, energetically aiming to please him, open wide to receive his girth. Being filled and stretched at both ends was beginning to be her favorite new perversion.

It wasn't much longer before Ted began moaning behind her. Apparently he was enjoying her performance a bit too much.

"Fuckkkk Lauryn I'm gonna cum..." he warned her.

"Yes Ted...cum on me please," she urged him.

Groaning loudly, Ted pulled his cock out of Lauryn's pussy and, with a twitch, his dick squirted the first stream of his warm sticky cum all over her ass.

"Oh fuck Ted yes that's it...god that's so hot Ted," she groaned, looking back at him stroking his cumming cock over her butt. The first rope splashing on her ass cheek, the next shot covered her back, and the subsequent squirt jumped from his dick onto her other asscheek. Finally she felt him squirt the last bits of cum directly onto her pussy and asshole, causing her to laugh - she hadn't expected it was all, even though she enjoyed the feeling. Seeing the cum on her back, she had a dirty thought about how much she enjoyed his cum...and that maybe she just wanted to see what it tasted like. Turning around, she placed her mouth on his cock, sucking the tip of it. To her delight she found a little remained, a light salty sweetness coating her tongue.

"Damn you're sexy Lauryn," he said as his cock fell out of her mouth once again.

"Mmm thanks Ted...you are too..." she smiled at him. She wasn't done yet, though. As Ted left the shower, she turned the water on and quickly washed his cum off of her, while grabbing Andy's hard dick in her hand and biting her lip.

"Maybe do you wanna sit down?" she said, looking at the shower seat. He didn't have to be asked twice, taking his spot, his cock stuck straight up. After killing the water, Lauryn climbed onto his lap facing him, and straddled his legs. Grabbing his cock with her hand, she kissed him hard for a brief moment as she guided his cock to her pussy. They both shuddered when his tip slid across her lips, before it found her pussy hole. They moaned in unison as Lauryn lowered herself down onto him then, his cock sliding slowly into her cunt. She wasted no time in beginning to ride Andy's prick, rejoicing in the feeling of getting her pussy filled once again.

She was fucking her 3rd new man of the night then, and she couldn't have been more excited about it. All of these guys were something that Dennis wasn't: new. They were all new and exciting sexual partners, with different bodies, different sexual styles, and different, new cocks.

As she rode Andy, she noticed some movement out of the corner of her vision - a new guy had sat down next to them, stroking his cock to the sight of her. It was one of the group of guys that had been watching throughout. She smiled at him and he returned the smile back, while she grinded her cunt on Andy's hard dick. She'd enjoyed the naughtiness of pleasuring two guys at the same time earlier...did she have to stop with just them? She didn't see why, and obviously this guy was enjoying her. Bracing her hand on Andy's chest for balance, she reached over and grabbed his hard cock.

"Holy shit..." he whispered in surprise. She started stroking him up and down while she rode Andy, and his chest heaved. She loved how hot this was for him, that she could please him like this. Maybe...maybe she could even go further? She leaned over to him and slipped his hard cock in her mouth.

"Oh my god!" he whispered again. She smiled around his prick, enjoying his excitement about her sucking him. She continued stuffing her pussy full of Andy's cock while she slid this guy's dick in and out of her lips. She felt again like a dirty slut, taking both these guys' cocks in her mouth and her pussy, but especially because she was pleasing this guy she hardly knew. The thoughts sent her orgasm beginning again.

She moaned louder and louder into the cock in her mouth as her pussy, cumming hard on Andy's prick, radiated pleasure through her body.

"Mmmmphh...MMMMPPHHHHH! MMMMMMPPPHHHH!!" her orgasmic shouts stifled by this new man's cock.

"Oh god I'm gonna...oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He warned. She was still cumming hard, but she knew she had work to do continuing to suck his cock. Still whining as she came, she pumped her mouth on him hard. Finally, with a loud groan, his cock pulsed and she felt him squirt his sticky semen in her mouth. Not missing a beat, she began enthusiastically swallowing as much as she could, as fast as she could, euphoria still flowing over her. Taking his cum down her throat was so hot to her; knowing she could be a good little cum swallower had added another element of pleasure to her orgasm.

She didn't stop until he was done, gulping every bit of the guy's jizz. Once his cock had stopped firing, she removed her mouth and swallowed once more for good measure.

"Wow...fuck that was incredible...thanks Lauryn!"

"Mmmm I'm so happy you enjoyed it!" She said sweetly. As he left, he brushed past two new guys who'd entered the shower...and they too were sporting hard cocks. Was she...could she suck them off as well? She had a dirty, slutty idea then.

Slipping off of Andy's cock, she turned around and faced them, they were some of Ted and Brent's friends, and she hadn't spoken to them at all yet. Nevertheless, she liked seeing their hard dicks in front of her and was happy they were joining in. Reaching back, she found Andy's cock with her hand, and located her wet pussy, immediately filling herself back up with him. Then, reasoning that she'd already pleasured more than one person at a time, she excitedly grabbed one cock and began licking it while taking hold of and stroking the other one. She raised then lowered herself onto Andy's member then, pleasing the guy in her mouth, the guy in her hand, Andy in her pussy, and herself.

She had no idea she was capable of going this far, so enthusiastically. Still, the thought that she was being so bad was part of what was driving her. Knowing she shouldn't have gotten totally naked around a bunch of guys she didn't know, that she shouldn't have fucked another man, that she shouldn't have let a ton of people watch her fuck him, that she shouldn't have fucked his friend, and definitely shouldn't have started fucking and sucking multiple cocks at the same time. But, it was exactly that she was doing what she shouldn't that made it so enjoyable. She knew, from the hookups she'd had before, that the idea intrigued her, but the molly had brought it to the front of her mind. The molly wasn't making her be slutty, but it was allowing her to be slutty.

She felt Andy's hands move to her ass, lifting her up then slamming her pussy down on his dick, and loud moans escaped her once again. Meanwhile she excitedly pleased the two men in front of her, stroking one cock and bobbing her pretty lips up and down on the other. They each grabbed and pawed at her tits, exploring her naked chest with their hands. She loved the feeling of it, letting her body be touched and experienced by all of these new men.

The view and feel of Lauryn's beautiful ass bouncing up and down on his cock in front of him soon took hold of Andy; he began groaning and from her newest level of naughtiness Lauryn started cumming along with him. She stopped sucking the man's cock, but continued stroking it while she cried out loudly. Andy's moans turned to shouts before one final grunt preceded the warm, repeating splashes of his cum in her pussy. She belted out yelps, screams, and whines as she came hard on his cumming cock.

"Yes...yes Andy...YES! YESSS CUM INSIDE ME ANDY!! FUCK YESSSSSS ANDYYYYYY!!" She relished her second simultaneous orgasm, her pussy squeezing the seed from his erupting dick. "YESSS!! YEESSSS!! OH FUCK YESS!!"

She grinded into him as hard as she could to get as much of his cock and its cum into her, savoring the sensation of being filled with his hot semen. Too soon, however both of them began sliding down the other side of their orgasms. A few thrusts later Andy was fully spent, and Lauryn's quivering slowed soon thereafter. Ready for her next act, she stood up, letting his softening cock slip out of her. Once again she resumed her sucking and stroking of the two guys. As Andy moved off the seat, she backed up to sit on the vacant space, spreading her legs; she wanted to be split open this way. The one she'd been sucking off got the hint immediately and positioned himself between her thighs. He teased her pussy a couple times before entering her tight hole. She looked down, watching him push her pussy open with his stiff dick. God she was fucking another new guy now, and she felt herself savoring his novel cock. His friend kneeled on the seat next to her, offering his member to suck, and she didn't delay in accepting.

A new third guy entered the shower and sat on her other side, and this time she wasted no time in grabbing and stroking his cock while one pumped in and out of her pussy and the other had her mouth on him.

"Oh my god Lauryn!" she heard a voice yell from outside the shower. Looking over, she saw a flushed Sandy and Dave had returned from their romp.

"Oh...um...hi Sandy!" she laughed, noting how little shame she felt at her friend seeing her like this. Still, she thought quickly at how to handle the scene she'd made. "Who said you and Dave should have all the fun?" she teased her friend, seizing control of the situation. She felt like she could trust her friend to not go blabbing about her night of wild, indiscriminant fucking. Sandy knew about Lauryn's discontent with Dennis...nevertheless she still had her hand over her mouth in disbelief. Lauryn laughed at her friend's surprise before resuming her blowjob.

It wasn't long before the guy in her pussy pulled out of her, his breathing labored, and she prepared herself in turn. He aimed his cock at her perky tits and sprayed the first volley of his cum onto Lauryn's chest to her enjoyment, giggling at the sight. His next shot landed on her tits as well, decently covering them with just the two shots. However, there was more still; his next one jumped higher, a bit grazing her chin and her neck...with the rest landing in her cleavage, the pool dripping down her tummy, into her belly button, and then finally to her crotch. Well covered in the translucent white liquid, she found herself rubbing it around her front, playing with its stickiness on her skin for a moment.

Stepping back to clean himself up, her attention moved from the man that had just fucked her and fell on the next guy moving into his place. She didn't wash the cum off her this time; she didn't want to slow the pace. Standing up, cum still dripping down her front, she bent over and slipped the cock she'd been stroking into her mouth. The one she had sucked took his place behind her. Meanwhile the one in her hand moved over and sat on the seat in front of her, his stiff rod pointing high. She quickly buried his dick in her mouth, going to work sucking his long prick. It wasn't long before she felt the one behind her guide his cock into her pussy from behind, keeping her filled with two cocks once again. She arched her back for him to round her ass out; she wanted to look sexy for him and the rest watching her. Grabbing her plump ass, he drove his cock completely into her, pleasure returning to her pussy. All this getting fucked from behind was driving her deeper into her dirty self. How did she go so long without getting regularly fucked that way?

Maybe more than anything, she loved the spontaneity of it: that she was letting herself, in that moment, have exactly what she wanted...that she could decide, then and there, to fuck a new man if and when she wanted to, however she wanted to. She'd never felt spontaneous with Dennis, ever.

She started cumming again thinking about this. Her body shook and her legs gave slightly as the hurricane of pleasure swept through her body. Moments later the man pumping in and out of her from the back announced he was cumming too; her contracting pussy must have squeezed him the right way. He pressed as far into her as he could, his dick firing his load. His cum splashing in her caught the tail end of her orgasm and provided a wonderful burst of euphoria for its last few moments.

After he was spend and she began working anew on her next climax, she noticed her legs were getting a bit weary, although she still wanted to fuck some more. Laying down on the shower floor, she figured this way she could lay back and continue to get the dicking she very much wanted. The next guy to fuck her caught on quickly and positioned himself on the floor in front of her pussy, and the others found spots where she could suck and stroke them.

Lauryn fucked the rest of the guys at the party that way; after one would cum inside her pussy, in her mouth, or on her body, another would be waiting to take his place. Every one of the rest of the guys got their turn with her, with some even coming back for a second round. By the time the last man had finished, she'd received several more squirts of cum on her tummy, her tits, and her face, leaving her glistening.

After he stepped out of the shower, she stood and turned the water back on, enjoying the hot, comforting rinse, even if it was also washing off the dirty cum she'd been soaked in.

Walking out of the bathroom, she burst out laughing when she was greeted with applause from her friends. She took a bow, graciously accepting their recognition.

Her friends were still awake, hanging out in the living room. Just because the fucking had finished didn't mean the party was over. They stayed up for quite a bit longer, talking about how wild things had gotten. Lauryn found herself excitedly talking about how wonderful it had all been.

Eventually as it got later, one by one folks retired. Lauryn wasn't really tired, but figured if others were passing out, maybe she should as well.

Dennis - she realized she should check in with him before going to bed. Going to her room, she retrieved her phone and checked her notifications: a missed call and two texts from Dennis.

[Hey baby]

[still haven't fixed things :( gonna have to come in tomorrow]

She rolled her eyes. "Figures..." she thought to herself. She knew, however, she should still call him before she went to sleep. Finding his number, she pressed the phone icon next to his name. A couple rings later, she heard him pick up.

"Hi."

"Hey!"

"So you didn't fix it yet?" she asked, trying to sound interested.

"No...I think the problem is-" she only made it that far listening to him as he predictably launched into an explanation of his technical work troubles. Every second on the phone she felt like she was wasting her time. After a few minutes she interrupted his longwinded theory.

"Hey, Dennis, I'm pretty tired. Can I talk to you tomorrow?" she asked as nicely as she could.

"Oh, um, sure babe...love you!"

"Night." she said, plainly, hanging up first.

"Lauryn!" Michelle called from down the hallway. "Wanna come cuddle with us tonight?"

She absolutely wanted to spend the night in bed with her hot friends! Nodding, she slipped into the room behind Michelle, finding Brent and Ted already in bed. Michelle crawled between the boys first and Lauryn followed. She climbed under the soft covers and Brent's hands found her body immediately, pulling her into him, while Michelle did the same with Ted on the other side. Did the fun HAVE to be over? Brent's lips meeting hers, and his stiffening cock in her hand told her it didn't.

***

Gravel crunched under his wheels as Dennis pulled up to the large house. On the phone he'd done his best not to let on that he was driving, and he was certain she hadn't guessed so. He'd fixed the server issue much earlier than he thought he would, and decided he was going to be spontaneous with her for once. They'd been a bit distant from each other recently...he figured maybe this would help rekindle things a bit. That afternoon Michelle had been incredibly helpful with him in secretly coordinating a last minute surprise visit once he realized he could make it up there after all, ensuring he knew where the lake house was and when he could show up to best surprise Lauryn. Michelle had assured him the best time would be when the party was winding down so his girlfriend could have lots of fun with her friends first, before he'd show up unexpectedly to be the icing on the cake.

"She's gonna be speechless when she sees me!" he thought to himself happily as he parked and got out, walking toward the house.