Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"Tonight?"

"Yes. Janet and I are going to fuck you tonight. Gently, carefully but very effectively. That will be enough to set me free, and to make you and Janet happy with each other."

I wasn't convinced. Would Janet want to share me with Dorcas?

I heard a key in the front door. Janet had arrived. She ran into the kitchen to see Dorcas cradling my head to her naked breast.

"Dorcas!" Janet shouted. "He's mine!"

"He's told me, cousin."

"Let him go!"

"Not yet, Janet. We need him."

"We, Dorcas? What do you mean?"

"We are going to fuck him, tonight. For me, it will be the second and last time. For you? It will be the night you two decide to become one."

"One?" Janet's voice was calmer.

"If we spend some of the night together, and we both fuck him, he'll be yours for the rest of your lives. And I'll be gone to be a well-fucked ghost offshore."

"Offshore?" I asked.

"Yes, Ian. Just a mile offshore is a shipwreck with a few hundred very randy sailors just waiting for me. The Lavender room will be Dorcas-free, as will you. But I need one last fuck to make that happen. Will you join me, Janet? We can make this a night for Ian to remember and you can have and hold him afterwards."

"We did want to help you, Dorcas," Janet said plaintively. "but by letting you fuck my man is a hard way to do it."

"It won't be hard, cousin. He'll be hard. We'll make love to him, together. Come on. Take his hand. I'll take the other and we can go to bed. You'll have years of Ian. I'll have a couple more hours, shared with you, and then he's yours to keep."

Janet moved forward. Dorcas moved away and took my left hand. Janet took my right. We climbed up the stairs with Dorcas leading. In the spare bedroom the two of them stripped me, before I stripped first Janet and then Dorcas.

In the bed Janet was on one side of me, Dorcas on the other. The duvet was pulled up over us.

"He's not very sure about this, is he?" Dorcas said.

"Neither am I," Janet replied.

"Let's start by showing what four breasts can do to fuck with his head."

Dorcas pulled Janet so that my head was partly on one breast with the other resting on my face. An erect nipple was close to the edge of my mouth. Dorcas moved her breasts into a similar position.

"Ian. Try to suck both our nipples." Dorcas ordered.

I opened my mouth. Janet and Dorcas swung themselves inwards and two erect nipples penetrated between my lips. I sucked. They pressed their breasts further in until I couldn't tell which part was Janet and which Dorcas. Their hands slid down my body and their fingers linked around my erection.

I was losing myself between two demanding women. Janet's breast left my mouth but Dorcas stuffed hers in. I was just aware of Janet moving up the bed until Dorcas pulled her breast away, showing me Janet's pussy poised over my face. I lifted my head towards that pussy, but it came down hard, pushing my head flat on the bed. My tongue slid into a warm soft crack that widened and began to pulse against me.

Dorcas' hand had kept hold of my erection that she fed inside her. Her body lowered itself on me, pulling me deep. I could sense that Janet and Dorcas were kissing and caressing each other above me. They rocked on my body. Janet's pussy thrust down on my face. Dorcas shoved down on my hips; lifted as Janet swamped my face again. They moved slowly and steadily. I reached my hands up. One hand found Janet's breast. The other cupped Dorcas'. I squeezed and kneaded as their rhythm increased.

I wasn't aware of myself anymore. I was a toy for two excited women. They were using me, fucking me into an aroused state of intolerable excitement. Dorcas knew exactly when to slow down to keep me at the edge of ejaculation, forcing Janet to comply with her movement.

It couldn't last. I came into Dorcas, bucking under her as hard as I could. When I was spent, Janet moved beside me. Dorcas slumped on my body. We stayed like that for some time before I felt Janet pushing Dorcas off me.

"My turn," Janet hissed.

It was. Dorcas poised her wet pussy over my face as Janet impaled herself on my recovering erection. I wanted to say 'Not yet. Wait,'. Dorcas' pussy stifled my words. Janet's contracted around me, telling me that I was wrong. I was ready for another bout of being fucked.

My arms and hands were too tired to reach for their breasts. I wrapped my arms around Janet's hips as they rocked on me. I was back into the helpless state of complete arousal and submission to two insistent bodies claiming me.

When they finished again I was just aware of Dorcas lips brushing against my cheek and a whisper in my ear.

"Goodbye, Ian, and thank you."

I dozed off to sleep with Janet's warm body on top of mine.

She was still there the next morning.

Now she is there, on me, or beside me, every morning, as my wife.

Dorcas has long gone, but sometimes we remember her and wish her well fucked.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers