All Comments on 'Lavender and Love'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

an emotional and touching story! i'd be upset if it would be anything else.

you're able to portray these feelings, insecurities to so well. knowing that some if not all is based on RL friends OR is at the basis of this touching story, only makes it that much better.

good luck with the story and contest. big fat five (sadly we can't vote more ;-) )

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Whatever worries you had while writing it, you can put them to bed (ahem). This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic.

This story was unbelievably phenomenal and an instant favorite. Thank you so much for writing this. You did an amazing job.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 13 years ago
This hit home.....

This story hit so close to what is happening with a friend that I can see her and myself as the characters. Ther is absolutely no way to thank you for sharing this.....

Best of luck in the contest

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor

MOKKELKE: I just knew you'd be my first comment. You almost always are. Thanks, again! I appreciate it and I'm glad that it moved you.

PENNLADY: Thanks for the kind words and encouragement during the process and here! "Put them to bed." I like it!

ANONYMOUS: Thank you for READING it! I'm glad you liked the story and appreciate the time you took to leave a lovely comment.

TARHEELS_FAN: I'm so sorry to hear that your friend is going through such pain and trials! I hope she appreciates your friendship and love and knowing that she isn't alone. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. Your comment reminds me why it was important to finish writing the story and share it. I will send Light and Healing yours/her way and pray for her strength.

~Luna

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
very touching and sweet story

I loved the story was very touching. You did an excellent job with a very sensitive subject I wish you the best of luck with the contest My only wish it Literotica had more then five stars so I could give you a more befitting vote on your story

Thank you for posting

JuanVatoJuanVatoalmost 13 years ago
Another great one!

Another great story Luna!

Very tender and it was a fun read!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
An Excellent Story

A sweet story with a theme that is always present in real life. It sometimes takes the worst before we appreciate the best, which may be in front of us all the time. Best of luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bound by the Beauty

I'm just passing the one year mark of healing from an accident that has changed my life...there is beauty in and around us, no matter what befalls us, it's there.

A beautiful story

Merci

dahkierusskiedahkierusskiealmost 13 years ago
Blissfully perfect

Bravo for your beautiful story! Sometimes I think we can only appreciate what is right in front of us after having gone through hell. That certainly seems to be the case for Caressa. I loved all of the healing her character went through in this story, but especially all of the emotional healing. Best of luck to you in the contest, but I don't think you'll need it.

Love and light,

vorona volosami Russkii

kromenkromenalmost 13 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

That was a remarkable tale. You did an excellent job of showing Caressa's pain and her fight to become a woman again. I will definitively look for more stories from Luna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fabulous

As a cancer survivor, I was one of the lucky ones. My partner stayed with me and supported me. The scars still scare him and make him wonder each day if/when the end will come.

The emotions of loss and betrayal are so well portrayed - but so is the unconditional and constant love of Cameron.

Well done.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 13 years ago
A very Sweet Story

of friendship which has blossomed into love and of overcoming personal obstacles. It's good that Caressa finally saw what had been right in front of her for so many years. A long story, but not too long for this subject.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the continued amazing feedback!

DONALDE: Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for the vote! The sensitivity of the subject did make this story a bit of a challenge to finish. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and appreciate the feedback.

JUANVATO: Thanks! Your editorial suggestions were quite helpful, especially in regards to the last scene.

NORTHLANDER: Such truth in your words and observation. Thank you for your sweet comment. I appreciate the feedback.

ANONYMOUS 1: So very true. It's those who can find that beauty and the growth within that situation who will have the strength to persevere. It sounds like you have done that. Healing energy and peace to you. You must have some great strength and beauty within you. Thank you for sharing this.

DAHKIERUSSKIE: Isn't that the truth? I wonder why that is. I guess it goes back to the lessons that come from experience. Let us have our eyes open to what is before that. I am learning this lesson myself and can very closely identify with my character, in that respect. It's a beautiful and powerful thing - awakening! Thank you for your wonderful comment. I appreciate the feedback.

KROMEN: Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and understood the message. I have to hop over and read your entry, yet. Looking forward to it.

ANONYMOUS 2: *gentle healing hugs to you* Thank you sharing your vulnerability and story. I am so glad to hear that you had loving support throughout! It takes a strong person to stick by the side of a beloved one as she/he is going through such pain and fears, facing fears together. An even stronger person to not give up on themselves. You are blessed in that respect. Thankfully I do not know that particular daily struggle, but being a chronic pain sufferer (and such), I do know what a gift it is when someone decides to stay.

I have several friends in treatment right now. I lost a cherished little one to cancer when I was a teenager. I am surrounded by inspirational people who struggle each day and rise to the occasion, joyful at being alive, despite betrayal of body and sometimes mind. I have witnessed the wonders and power a positive attitude/thought can have on the entire being.

BOXLICKER101: Thank you for reading and the sweet comment. I appreciate your continued support! I'm glad the length did not deter you. :)

LeopardWomanLeopardWomanalmost 13 years ago
This is the best one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful,sensitive story!!!!! This is a wonderful story about friendship and how it processes into Love....I became very emotional and happy at the end,,,Makes you want More!~

Keep up the good work and keep bringing wonderful and inspiration stories for us readers!!!!! :)

Benjaminds9Benjaminds9almost 13 years ago
Nicely Done...

I love the way you took the 'Nude Day' idea and weaved it into your storyline. By the way, the story was touching and heart-warming. You are a gifted writer of character dialogue and I like the vivid images your dialogue paints. Very good, I give it two thumbs-up.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

What I like about this is that you took several of the usual conceits of erotica (everyone's beautiful, everyone's hyper-sexual and performs like a god) and threw 'em out the window. You write very well, and I liked your characters a lot.

...okay, I totally wanted to stab Cameron in the face every time he said "chickadee," but past that, I liked your characters a lot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautiful...

touching and very erotic! thank you!!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you again!

LEOPARDWOMAN: Thank you for your lovely comment and continued support. I've been thinking about the story idea you suggested, lately. I'll have to let you read a character sketch I wrote a few months ago. I think it would nicely fit in with your idea. Yum! :)

BENJAMINDS9: Thank you for your wonderful comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! Look forward to reading something of yours. This theme is such a broad one and gave me a lot of exploring space.

BASHFULLYSHAMELESS: Please don't stab Cameron. *hehe* I explained the pet name in an e-mail. I hope it is satisfactory enough for you. None of us are perfect. I get tired of reading about cookie-cutter characters and body types, to be honest. That is one thing readers bring up to me over and over again that my characters are relatable because they aren't models of the human form. Thank you for pointing that out and sharing your critique with me. I appreciate it!

ANONYMOUS 3: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. Glad you found it erotic and steamy enough to satisfy you! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As real as it gets!

Another outstanding work of art, Luna! I've always enjoyed how she eschews the excesses of titillation seen in most stories here in favor or rich story lines and realistic characters. The difference between amusement and artwork shows clearly in her work.

sady_hawkinssady_hawkinsalmost 13 years ago
Tasteful read

Enjoyed the well developed story and loved the juxtaposed Breast Cancer message it fit comfortably into the story and establishing a group unity felt soft and inviting as well.

Again a well written meaningful story with a message that needs to be heard

Sadi Hawkins

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This was truly an honor to read and needs to be the winner. A well written story with such a striking message and some hot sex. Good luck in the contest.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
Beauty so many times is denied its full showing

When narrow minded people make it about looks and body structure, it causes a person to miss a true beauty in mind. You can be the most 'beautiful' person in the world, but be so ugly on the inside. It is a life long lesson that we are still having to learn and shouldn't be...

This story brought me to true tears. Deep in my soul, I know that one day, I will look past the 'scars' and see the true beauty in myself.

Thank you...

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Again, thank you!

ANONYMOUS 4: *blush* Thank you for your support and high regard!

SADY HAWKINS: I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Thank you for your kind words. I agree that it's an important message. There is such an emphasis on awareness and we hear about it so often. There is hope and light within darkness. And sometimes love can be found or realized in the shadows of despair. I wanted to give voice to that.

PRINCESS ERIN: Thank you much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to hop over and comment on your latest.

KUROUKIPHOENYX: A life long lesson to heeded, indeed. Thank you for sharing this wisdom. You are a beautiful soul and I too hope that one day you can see past the shadows and embrace it all. *hugs*

~

I continue to be honored, moved, and humbled by the comments and private feedback. Thank you for allowing me a glimpse of your lives. Thank you for being open to receiving the message of healing.

~Luna

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 13 years ago
Interesting, heart-warming, sexy

This is a fine story about a breast cancer survivor, and it deserves our applause just for that. But it was also about friendship and loving and sexual attraction, about romance based on respect. And always there was the internal battle in the mind of the heroine, fighting distrust and self loathing and fear. We see this lady despising her asshole ex-fiance for his shallow preoccupation with outward appearances, while she has some of those same feelings herself. And we sense her relief when she finally manages to put all that negativity behind her and open herself to love.

That's a lot to work into one story. I know I couldn't do it. I admire your ability and I thank you for sharing this gem of a story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Blown away

It feels like you know all too well of what you speak. Write what you know, they say, whether its direct or indirect knowledge. And if you can't tell whether its direct or indirect, if it all feels direct and immediate when you read it, then that's talent, baby. What else do you write? You are very good.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks! :)

HANSTRIMBLE: Thank you for your wonderful comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and appreciated the complexities of my heroine and her plight. Clinging to the past and outworn ways, although safe, is counter-productive; learning from it and embracing the lessons allow growth and yes, in Caressa's case - Love and Healing to flourish.

ANONYMOUS 5: Thank you for your supportive comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Feel free to explore my other offerings and Enjoy. I typically write stories with a paranormal/fantasy slant - as you say: "Write what you know." I do that. ;) This is one of my few "normal" (which is relative) reality based stories. After the reception of this one, I think I will try my hand at another.

~Luna

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaalmost 13 years ago
A Rewarding Read

Beautiful story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

This story is so much more than just erotic it is a life lesson that you should love your body the way it is and not dwell on appearances loved it and thank you

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

MAGICAPRACTICA: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I enjoyed yours as well! :)

ANONYMOUS 6: Thank you and you're welcome! I appreciate your kind comment. :) A life lesson - I like that.

~Luna

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Monumetally Fucking Brilliant!!

Awesome! What a brilliant story! Should have won the whole show! As I quibbled it I can't vote (conflict of interest), but if I could vote, I'd give it 5500!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I want to thank Everyone for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story. I'm so appreciative of the wonderful feedback I've received. Your personal stories touched me and the connections made are to be cherished.

I'm honored to hear how the story moved you. It's obvious to me that the inspiration of the story is still touching lives even now. I'm blessed to have been the one to bring her story to life.

Congratulations to D_Lynn and ShyChiWriter and to my fellow writers who entered the contest. How lucky we are to have this wonderful venue to share our work, discover new inspiration, network with readers/writers/editors, and to gain experience.

Thank you!

Peace, Love & Light

~Luna

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Touching and beautiful, this story moved me to tears. Thank you for sharing it. Congratulations on the contest. Much deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i was thinking...

Why doesnt litertotica make a contest for the awareness of breast cancer, bone cancer...hell, for every cancr. And for each and every story submitted, then 10 cents or a dollar or some amount would be givin to help fund the reasearch of better treatments and medicines of that contests topic cancer/ deadly disease. If someone knows how to contact the creators of this site, then please tell them this idea. Wonderful story luna, thank you.

-A.

P.S. They shhould also make a topic section that concerjns the awsreness ofcancers and diseases. Also, my name is Andrew, hence the -A.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks and suggestion....

SLEEPLESSGURL: Thank you so much for your kind comment! I appreciate it and appreciate knowing that my story moved you. I keep waiting for another story from you. Any in the works? :)

Anon/ANDREW: Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Both of your suggestions are wonderful ideas! Why don't you suggest it to Literotica? You can contact Literotica from the main page or contact Laurel directly on the Forums.

I am actually submitting this story and a more every-reader-friendly version to a Breast Cancer Anthology. The proceeds to the anthology will be going to Breast Cancer charities. Speaking of which, I have to finish the revision and send it off. :)

~Luna

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
I am amazed!

Simply Beautiful!

Thank you!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Incredibly beautiful

One of the best stories I've ever read. Not just here on Lit, I mean anywhere!

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Thank-you!

This story is very close to my heart...I am a breast cancer survivor and deal with those feelings everyday...I thank-you for writing about such an emotional topic. There is a lot i could say but dealing with a damaged body is very painful....

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Ever!

This one took me a long time to read, because I would stop to think and dream back about everything I've thought about in the past. What was important when I was young vs what important now that I'm much older. Everything has reversed....

BadbeagleBadbeaglealmost 4 years ago

Beautiful well crafted story. A very compelling piece of prose. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gorgeous story, play Dandelions by Ruth B. as you read this masterpiece :)

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was so beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous