All Comments on 'Lavender Scented Oil'

by Il_inamorato

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fulfilling Fantasies

It's fascinating to see how two lovers can truly appreciate the erotic bond in fulfilling multitudes of fantasies that leave nothing to the imagination in what can be shared when two hearts become one.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review from a sensuous massage instructor

This story is a good example of a genuinely loving erotic massage, with both partners expressing their emotional bond through their physical contact. As certified massage therapists, my partner and I taught for years a ten-session course titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." We gave clear demonstrations and explicit instructions to our students, teaching each how to give hundreds of increasingly erotic massage strokes to their partners in the class. Each session ended with us hearing the obvious sounds of impressive orgasms from all the massage tables. I'm retired now, but still enjoy giving sensuous massages. I offer them at no charge, so that I have plenty of bodies on whom to continue practicing and perfecting my erotic massage strokes. I'd love to read more massage stories like this one, in which the characters genuinely love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous