All Comments on 'Law Enforcement'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The first...

The first time with the policemen were a mistake...The second time wasn't...I would have taken the child to the policeman to take care...If he was married he should take responsability...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby is an asshat.

And the wife is no better. I feel sorry for the child not knowing whom her dad is and being saddled with these two losers for parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We'll written

Not my kink, but if hubby was good with two or three fucking her, and she really liked it, she has license to screw anyone.

But it works for them . It would have been better had there been more interaction with others, older woman warning her, young males harassing her feeling her up, but short of rape.

It would add excitement and realism. As written it was bit bland.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

I would be remiss if I didn't take the time to say "well done."

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Who's the Dad?

The kid(s) were obviously conceived on that trip. Are they sure they're his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
" Fools "

Enough said .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliantly told

Such a fantastic tale.

Ignore the naysayers... keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptional

There's so much mediocrity (and crap) on this site. Your writing is fresh air. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must've missed something

Unless I misread, I think this story ended with the wife as a cheating slut who got knocked up by someone other than the hubby. That sucks.

iloveADiloveADover 9 years ago
Excellent! 5stars

True erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They Don't

have Plan B pills in France. Surely, they are not so stupid as not to have taken the pill the day after she was filled by French cops twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seems like they risked everything

Their health (think aids), their marriage (think pregnancy by another man) and their respect (who wants a slut for a wife). Not very clever and lacking any decent or likeable characters it just wasn't fun or entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i agree with the prior statements

both of these seem very immature and irrational. She risk her health and his and neither bothered to even refrain from fucking until medical test were done. Very stupid in this day and time.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
In for a penny

Another nice tale. Being a modest person, I am impressed when someone can parade around like that. The fact that she was wet afterwards meant she knew she was vulnerable and prone to what happened. I am surprised she didn't keep this up in later years. Still, be on the pill if you are going to doing that, for goodness sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More British Cuckery

So you let your wife exposure herself, get knocked up by strange cops and life is grand. Wow, your life must really be awful, if this is the good stuff.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Nothing like getting raped by foreign police.

Gag.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Well done.

You have a way with words, especially how you describe a woman's body and how she reacts to sexual stimulus. What else is amazing is the number of dimwits your stories, or this genre, attracts. Dumbfounded to hear so many comment as if these people and their stories are real. It's fiction folks. No children were conceived by cops or anyone else during the writing of this FICTIONAL story! This is supposed to be entertainment. I'm not a fan of Okra, but millions in the south love it. I don't disparage them for their taste. Why do you care that going naked is a turn on for wife & husband? He was turned on by her actions and some, maybe more than you think, like to fantasize about our wives doing the same thing. How boring life would be if we all loved each other the same way! Please keep writing. Very exciting!

5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was great until the pregnancy. Children's lives are not toys. The story would've been fun if it just ended with the adults having a wild memory, but bringing a child into the world that way is not sexy. When would you tell and how would the parents not totally lose respect of the child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lark of walking nude in a public place…maybe but what we have here is a slut in waiting and a Cuck moving from spirit to reality…. Letting your wife go around naked which in turn leads to her ducking police is not my idea of a good relationship…

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Well I guess that’s an experience you’ll never forget times two. I didn’t realize the French and English were so close so to speak.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

This is what happens when vacations and the naked truth cum together!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

"This is serious fiction." Very good descriptions of Sophia walking naked in a variety of locations, and of their loving makings and her visceral reactions. As usual extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Warning: this is a full blown cuck story including impregnation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous