All Comments on 'Law of the Heart Ch. 04'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
The plot thickens!

His worst fears appear to be coming true. I guess if he waits about 15 minutes and sneaks into the room with his key he may find something devastating.

Another world destroyed.

Looking forward to next chapter, HHT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Train wreck in slow motion

So Jake thinks it's fair that he spy on his wife for hours, figure out that she is vunerable and at risk around her 'friends' and just watches!? I suppose when he watches through the cottage window he will have his dick in his hand. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
we are grown ups here

you no what you are doing and stand up for what we do.she is whoring and acting like a slut.he didn't tell her to act like that.make her pay and move on,there no more trust and respect in this marriage.you just don't accuse a person without proof and he getting the proof one way or the other.he being more than fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Weak Wife Brain Dead Husband

The story is well written but too much time is beiong spent onn tell us how much the husband loves Jill. He goes on and on about it in the beginning of this chapter. The husband it just too painfully stupid. He has had the opportuinity to put an end to the problem from the moment the boat docked up until his wife pulled Juan into her room. Her behavior was out of control due to the environnment she was in, there without her husband, a full day of drinkling and smoking and she was weak. If this is a demonstration of the strength of their marriage then they are doomed. She can't seem to stop herself and he won't protect what he thinks is his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story

could last until Christmas 2009!! Come on !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Slut wife

If she could not handle being without her husband she should have have left.Taking off her top for an old boy friend is begging him to fuck her.I would want to know why.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

Great story very good drama, I can hardly wait to see where you are going with this. Dose she cheat? I think so But I am waiting to see what his reaction will be. I hope its not the wimp hubby thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Alternative Endings?

At this point we are beyond alternative endings. How far does she have to go and how much of a wimp does he have to be before this becomes a Cuckold Wimp/Slut Wife train wreck. We are already at that point. No alternative ending will repair this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Save the husband

Great story. My suggestion is that you do not make the husband a wimp. You described him as a decent guy, with high standards. Keep him in that way.Rgs.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
Does she cheat??

She's already done enough for a man with even half a brain to leave her.

Someone said he should have stopped her, it is only the environment.

LOAD OF SHIT. Why can't a sensible woman refuse to do this crap?

These stories always seem to have brain dead women who haven't got the sense to be faithful.

Just too boring for words.

There is no ending except that they part unless she is about to have a real wake up and kick Juan out before thay do any more, but that is next to impossible in these stories with brain dead charatcters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It works both ways

Goodwifey complains about the wife. I, as a man, suggest the problem is the husband. What the heck is he doing spying on her all day when all he has to do is maker her aware of her presence?

As many have already noted, for lawyers, both of them are pretty damn dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Like Your Stories

Thank you for your well written stories. I wish you success on the alternate endings. I am a little leary of them. I have liked your previous story endings and I fear having different ones might muddy up the whole package. I hope you don't wind up not satisfying anyone. If I like one ending I still may be turned off by reading another that I don't like. It's kind of hard to forget once you've read it. Like the judge telling the jury to disregard that question or comment. He can tell them that but it's still in their mind.

I hope the husband remains the hero in the endings & not just a victum.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
Who's stupid?

She's not stupid, she's downright reckless. As a gorgeous woman, there will be many in the class jealous of her and they will be all too happy to report on her blatant activities. Even if he weren't there, he would very likely find out and that is so completely predictable that she either wants it or doesn't care.

Is he stupid? I don't think so. Suggest an alternative choice that lets him know how she will act when he really isn't there. His trust in her has been shaken and he is hanging around to find out if she will save the situation and restore some of it. If he steps in, all he will know is what she will do when he is watching. If he doesn't, he will either know that he can trust her or he can't. How, anon, would you suggest he find out what is in her heart and mind? If a disaster is about to happen, it would have happened when he had even more time and emotion invested in her. At least if it's now, he'll have time to recover and make a life without her. He won't if he finds out at 50 or 60.

One real problem with 1st person, as shown here, is that we have no idea what motivates her. We only know what she is inclined to do when she is on her own. She may think it has just been flirting. She's carried it too far, but, if that's what she is thinking, there is hope for them. Her judgment may be chemically impaired or she may just be following her underlying inclinations. An overheard conversation, a phone call home, something from her lips could help alleviate the lack of information about her. I'm not saying go third person, but sprinkle in something that gives us insight into her behavior.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Please don't make the husband a wimp

The wife is acting stupid and reckless. Since both of them are lawyers, they should have better than average intelligence, and some ability to foresee what will happen. The wife is showing totally inappropriate behavior - her time on the boat, the dancing, and now taking the old boyfriend into a room. The trust in this relationship is almost dead. The husband hopefully will get into the room with a camera and take pictures of them in the act. There is no way to forgive her for what she has done. He should divorce her, take her for everything in the divorce, and get some revenge against Juan and Hector. Please don't make the husband a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I bet this wasn't the first time

I bet from the way this has been laid out that he just never realy knew her and this is just the beggining of his finding out.Is the child his,has he been cuckolded from the beggining of his married life.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Slut wife, wimp hubby......yuk

Another wimp hubby doesn't have the testosterone to ask the

wife what the hell she is doing, other than filing for divorce.

I would have jumped her bones when she left the boat, telling

her our marriage was just about over.....OR maybe he is trying

to get evidence for the divorce.

Regardless, credibility sinks like a rock in these stories

when hubby watches all this and does nothing until the guy

has fucked his ....uh....did he say....beloved wife????

What a crock.

In the real world, what idiot would ever trust her again?

She has to go to Denver on business...well, duh, think the

cuban can't get a plane ticket? Or some of the locals will

be banging her brains by midnight.

Just divorce her cheating ass and get it over with. A real

wife, a real woman would not pull this shit.

Alternate ending? So what if she says no, I can't let you

do any more than finger fuck me and suck my tits, I am

a married woman??? Wow, that is sure a gal I would like to

have as my wife. Gee, hope we have more kids so when she

finally goes just one more step, I can divorce her and pay

lots of money. Too late for an alternate ending HH. Even

if she does not let him in the room, she has crossed the

line. And will again and again....she stripped on the boat,

she stripped on the dance floor and she did everything but

give him a blow job in the spa....Mom of the year I reckon.

Forget the alternate ending, you need an alternate beginning

too.

OR maybe in the alternate ending she only fucks one brother,

now there is my kind of wife. She drew the line at screwing

both brothers at once. A real sweetheart, take her home

to meet mom.

I like most of HHs work, but this is beyond rescue for her

to be anything other than a slut.

That said, his writing was excellent, it drew the emotions

out in me (note the timbre of this posting) and I hope he

does more, but not with a wimp hubby. Just nuke the slut

and start another story please. - -Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Emotions R HI

as intended - but the die is cast regardless - her position is one of her choices - authors who position worst case scenarios in set up have little choice but to live with them. There is no hinting here - it's very straight forward. Set a worst case and anything less isn't credible.

Anyone faulting the husband for not interceeding is wishing upon a star. He may never have another chance first hand to see how much he means to her in his assumed absence. A ball and chain never works as well as the mutual trust and respect well acknowledged by thier agreed upon marital contract.

Nontheless, very well written author as the table is set but clinically the outcome is known from the choices already documented - his resonable and expected - - hers (rings, new scanty bikini, excessive booze, breast exposure, drugs, non-resistance among mutual friends) were self serving and slutish in any context. Mommy dearest - not even close or slantable.

Your history doesn't predict wimpy cockolding nor does this story indicate that possiblity. That is the stories salvation and makes it realistically entertaining.

Thanks author - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Who writes this shit?

"This woman who I loved with ever fiber of my being". Bullshit! This is not love. It is obsession. Only a sicko or a queer would feel this way and like this tripe. A real man, and some women, do not rely on others for their individual happines and completeness. You fucked up a pretty good story when you didn't stop with the load of shit that you think is love. Why don't you write about the real world and about real men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
implausible

I think somebody from his class would recognize him by now. AND he is a jerk for not claiming his wife back. If one or both of the twins needs a kick in the groin, he should give it to them instead of wringing his hands in the corner behind a potted plant or what not.

Author,please give this guy some balls and take the Canseco brothers(whatever their names are) apart and get his wife's attention.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Few things

Davefo got the woman just right;

I agree with others who say the husband may as well find out what she is prepared to do without his interruption. If he intervenes he will never know what she may do next time. What sort of marriage is it where either spouse has to be constantly stopped from cheating only by the other's presence?

HH has painted himself into a corner where reconciliation is already impossible for this couple, it only remains for him to get enough evidence against her to get the son in the divorce proceedings - what else is reasonable with the information we have so far?

Seems like HH has the same opinion as the rest of us about the intelligence level of lawyers.

I agree with those who say it is like watching a train wreck in slow motion, you know it it going to happen, you would prefer not to watch, but you can't tear your eyes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well maybe he knows now that he needs a new wife

if what you have written is it then its time to get rid of her and find a new one that ones all used up...needs a better variety ...that one is not for a man who wants fidelity .. thats a slut.. thats is what you sell not what you share a bedhow could you ever trust a woman like that again ... with ... i dont see any trust now ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What's New

Well, I see you continue to portray dumbo Jake as one of the stupidest ass holes in the world. I'm still waiting to see if dumbo finds a place to sleep for the night or if he ends up in jail for being an unregistered hotel guest who stalks guests . 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Take this in a new direction

Please do alternate endings. That Jake wouldn't say anything may make some sense. That he'd sit around for 3 hours watching is completely silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sally or Susan?

Is the Susan in Chapter 6 the Sally in Chapters 1, 2, 3 & 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She may be a whore, but this dude is a fucking loser! I mean a very big loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a fucking cry baby loser. This fucker is no man in any shape form or fashion. I can't imagine the author actually being a man and coming up with that but this is Literotica after all. Home to some of the sickest fucks in cyberland!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only option is to leave her cheating ass...

To those that say Jake should have stopped her bullshit. You can't stop someone intent on cheating. How could he ever trust her again? Every time his back was turned, they weren't together, he'd wonder if she was cheating on him. If it wasn't Juan it could be someone else. He's not a cuck, yet. I hope the alternate ends aren't those. I still think Jake should get a room, and continue his spying and hope to pick up a hot woman to sleep with. Get a camera and record her sluting around. But women like Jill and stories like this make me physically ill.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Wimp

Could Jake be anymore pathetic. He had any number of chances to join the party but stayed away and whined and cried to himself. Sorry, just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trust and character

Our true character is that person we become when no one is watching. Or we think no one is watching. Yes these ARE lawyers and this is only fiction. But what a lists and ass clown!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A wife is tested

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. I like the husband's internal monologue and how well his emotional conflict is described. I like the scenario of a husband observing a wife being tested. For constructive criticism I would say there are a few places where the quotations indicating dialogue start but don't finish. That that is a minor proof reading thing. Sneaking up on a crowd in a circle is tricky because the group on the other side can see you. A simple line describing how they were all facing one direction would fix that. Cheers. Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 for your effort and the story line

don't ever think that the asshole annony can tell anyone what is a good or bad story, he's still out drinking and looking for his wife. he's a looser

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Third read over the past years - still compelling but

WTF does he not step up and stop this shit? Going back to the girl at reception and finding out he was NOT on the list, should have had him standing at the dock when Mendoza's boat came in. I would have been really pissed and 'we' would not have been at the luau. Jill planned all of this, as evidenced by her new secret wardrobe.

"except for the wild dancing and topless boating, Jill hadn't done anything overtly "over the line." "!!! Hell no. None of her actions could pass the Spouse Test. She is now deadmeat. And Mendoza would have been too because Jill is obviously his pre-arranged date. I'd have shut down the bilge pumps on his boat and opened the sea cocks. Party on that, Mr Juan Pendejo.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

There is mo fucking way anyone would sit and watch and let that happen, This story is bullshit

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
Understand

I can agree with the comment by gmann57, under normal circumstances one would declare their presence as soon as possible but he is forgetting the beginning of chapter 2. One, he is surprised his wife is on the Mendoza boat given their history, Two, the way she is interacting with Mendoza and three my dear Watson, why did she take her rings off whilst on the boat. One plausible explanation would be to apply sun protection although most women do not seem to bother about that, after all that is why they have special cleaner at home and if she was that concerned she would leave them in the room safe. Her leaving the rings on the boat could be attributed to a combination of weed and alcohol. She had no regard for smoking in the past but of course her behaviour suggests she did on the boat. Given the unexpected actions of his wife he quite rightly took a step back to observe her later actions when she thought he was miles away. Consequentially he has learned things about his wife he otherwise would not have known. Elementary. Very good yarn by this writer, my third time of reading.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through

This is the point of no return.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

When is the right time to move? Does he have a camera with him, or even think about it? She still doesn't even have her wedding rings, did she divorce him on the cruise, or just didn't even worry about them? What a woman.

It's a good story, in so many ways. I would have had to get pics of what happened, if I'm going to have to witness it, I may as well take some pics, I may need them. She is assuredly a piece of shit, and should be dealt with the same way.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
He Doesn't Act Like A Lawyer

With all of his stated courtroom experience, he comes off as a bumbling idiot. Maybe this is why I have more respect for prostitutes than I do for lawyers. No photos? No videos? No audio recordings? He cannot prove to the staff that he is Jill's husband and be allowed access into his wife's room, now shared by her lover? He is a terrible lawyer,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

From the first time he saw her acting like she did as a man he had two choices. One is to stop it now and second is leave, both call for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!!

Your protagonist is a pathetic voyeur! A wimp, an ass-wipe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Seems to me this stupid idiot is waiting to be cuckolded and might enjoy it. Or else he would have joined his wife shortly after the boat had docked.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Not Buying It!

I can understand a loving wife getting a little high, dance a little wild.

But take a guy, a guy she didn't like, to her room? Martian Slut Ray territory!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
RE: "Martian Slut Ray territory!"

What an intriguing idea for a story. ;)

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're kidding, right????!!!!! He stands there like an idiot and just lets the "show" go on without doing anything???? What the hell....are you some kind of closet cuckold or something???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Step in

Better grown a set. Your wife is cheating, but you can save your manhood.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
There's a reason why eight other authors tried to make sense of this story

If you stopped reading this story at this point how would you expect a husband and father to react to his wife's behavior given the following events?

Your wife has appeared semi-nude in public with your most hated enemy. She has erotically danced semi-nude then entered a hot tube and allowed the same man to massage her breasts while she smoked a joint again in the presents of your friends and former classmates. Finally, she pulled this hated enemy into her hotel bedroom and closed the door.

Eight writers have tried to end this story. Several including the original author have opted for reconciliation. Some writers twisted the original so as to make everything innocent. Others have deemed divorce as the only reasonable action.

If you think a BTB is the appropriate ending there are several that will meet your expectations.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Cheated and cheated

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Second Time Through

And at this point my thoughts are same as the first time, "I'm glad he wasn't my lawyer!" Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are a very poor writer

if the way you try to build drama is by having the husband do what no even remotely normal man would do. This is ridiculous. Why would anyone write an ending to this pathetic dreck?

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

seriously, this guy is an attorney? from good story about reasonably respectable man to wuss in one page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My problem

Is how weak thi guy is, not physically, or even mentaly, is how naive and childish his perception of the world feels. I admit the wife shouldn't have allowed thing to go where they did, but she was drunk, high and in an enviorement that pretty much intensified that. Not justifyieng her behaviour but his isn't even worth rooting for.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

"What was I waiting for?" Hmmm, best to give the old wifey every chance to descend into debauchery, that's what. Seriously, the protagonist has got to be one of the wimpiest husbands an author has conceived of in this genre, to date. Fish bellied, impoverished, passing for an old man, could our hero be a bigger carbuncle on his wife's ass? She, of course, sleek, sexy, far out of his pissant league. Ahh, the better to break his heart. Sometimes overdoing the tropes works against the story having any resonance.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Hubby is a bit of a pussy. Definite CUCK tendencies!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's painful to read this poor wimp-ass' vacillating. Show up, put Mendoza on his ass, or even get beat into the ground for stepping up for YOUR wife, but at least put up a fight. He deserves to lose everything he has, especially his Man Card.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Nah i disagree with the comments...if i find my wife like he did i would wait and see how far can she go when im not around. Because it won't help to stop her you're not always be around so it's better to know what kind of a wife you married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much ... ridiculousness!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

too slow and stupid so far. standard story except for husband just watching and 1 comment by his friend Steve wishing Jl's husband was there to break it up. Steve is an ass also for not stepping up and asking Jil just what is she doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking idiot just go in and claim your woman! You deserve what you get if all your going to do is sit on the sidelines and watch it happen!

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Okay, I’m bailing after this chapter... the idiot deserves what will happen to him. All he had to do was show up at the luau and announce his arrival, but instead he became a willing cuck. Stupid asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of moronic asshole just stands there and watches his wife do that?

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Ok i suppose the ideas here is let's set if she cheats... if i stop her I'll never know for sure and always wonder in the future. But.... at this point she's had too much to drink and drugs and you can't be sure if any of that had been spiked with something extra. A good person would stop it at LEAST at the bedroom door and message sure she's ok even if he was going to divorce HRT. Christ it's your wife and mother of your child. Keep her safe if she'd at ask incapacitated and figure the rest out later.

But yeah... for me.. . Either confronting her getting off the boat or when you found the rings would make more sense.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Apart from how short you made each part, I really like the plot, I can’t see how he had a strong marriage if he just sat and watched his loving wife carry on like that so far.

Looking forward to seeing what you have written and how different they will be, and how much I might like them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes the wife is to also guilty, but most of the blame goes to the wimp puss husband, he could have stop all this from the beginning unless he likes being a cucked, what husband in all the world would simply watch their wife to test them, he clearly saw she's under influence the alcohol and pot, deserves to be cucked

nwaatntnwaatnt4 months ago

Ok, he wants to see how far she will go after what he saw on the boat but I would have thought he would have filmed using his phone and tried to get footage through a window, but from here I think most blokes would be banging on the door and confront cheating wife or throw something through a window

Omegaman56Omegaman562 months ago

What a pussy he got what he deserved. I walked at kick the shit of them. Then left her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous