Lawyer Seeks Good Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica still refused to invite Chester to dinner. Jennifer only just managed to duck under her mom's slapping hand after suggesting her mom was jealous because Chess was now fucking the daughter instead of the mother.

"Stand still when I'm slapping you," Erica complained. "God you are such a slut."

"I wonder how is it you can so readily identify a slut?" Jennifer goaded and skipped well clear of her mom who gritted, "You little bitch."

During dinner Bob called for calm. "I don't wish to lose my daughter over this."

"If it comes to Chester versus me, Jennifer will chose me," Erica asserted and when she looked up to see both her husband and daughter staring at her with a raised eyebrow she burst into tears.

"Erica stop this foolish behavior," Bob roared. "Let us all act like adults."

She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"That's better," Bob said. "Erica tomorrow you call Chester and invite him to dinner and help Jennifer to pack and on Saturday I'll rent a relocation trailer and we'll shift her to Chester's home providing that decision to cohabit stands."

"It will. When caught in absolute ecstasy I asked Chess to marry me but he suggested it would be prudent either him coming to live with me here or me shifting in with him so we can see if our relationship will endure despite our age difference."

"Eeek I'm not having him living here. You shift in with him Jennifer."

Bob looked at his wife suspiciously and asked, "Why are you so set against Chester living here?"

"I don't want him here, you know I like roaming around with little or nothing on in the house at times."

"Ah yes and we could fuck wherever we wish in the house with Jennifer gone," Bob grinned.

"Do you guys still fuck?" their daughter teased and was delighted to see their embarrassment.

After a gin and three wines Erica was left with the confidence to bring her phone to the table and to call Chester.

"Hi I apologize for being so abusive to you earlier today but my darling daughter looked in pretty bad shape. She's completely normal now and asked me to invite you to dinner tomorrow night to um, I suppose to prove to you I've buried the hatchet. Oh that's lovely, 6:30 for drinks would be fine."

* * *

Walt had been unable to have lunch with Chester because he was out as part of the crew on the search and rescue boat on the lake. Boats from other less fortified marinas on the western side of the lake had been ripped from their moorings and swept out into the 24-mile wide lake. Bob went to their home for dinner and was pleased to catch up with Caroline, Walt's wife who was a retired lawyer. Chester had purchased her law practice at the time of her retirement.

With whiskies poured they watched the videos.

"Omigod," Caroline said, watching the capping crash into the wheelhouse window. If that hadn't been toughened glass it would have shattered and our launch probably would have gone down for the second time. This is marvelous Chester, incredibly well done. Who was the second camera operator?"

"My PA, Bob and Erica Penny's daughter."

"Oh Jennifer," Caroline said. "I must write her a cheque. You of course will share in the spoils. Restoration of The Lady of the Lake cost us $115,567. It is all receipted and the work was done in accordance to the recommendations of a highly reputable marine surveyor. We will be seeking a further $150,000 from those bastards at that insurance company for contemptuously rejecting our claim that was supported by your well thought out theory."

Next evening Chester kissed both Erica and Jennifer and Bob's eyes watered when handed a bottle of red and he read the label, a really top-shelf wine from South Australia.

With aperitifs served, Chester related his conversations from the previous evening with Walt and Caroline Peabody and said he'd been retained to negotiate with the defaulting insurance company on their behalf and if unsuccessful to sue the company for costs and damages in the High Court.

"Oh Caroline wrote out this cheque in appreciation for the weather research work you did Jennifer and going out with me diligently each time a big storm arrived."

"Well I was being paid some of the time and being out film was fun. Omigod."

"What?" inquired her mom.

"Mrs Peabody's appreciation is a payment of $10,000."

Conversations during the meal progressed well until Bob said jovially, "Well tomorrow's Monday and you two will be back together at work without a tough case to break."

"Actually periods of difficulty and complexity arise all the time in the legal profession Bob," Chester said. ""Never a dull moment, so to speak."

"Well life won't be dull with you having to merge Jennifer into your bachelor's household."

Chester cut his beef, head down, and didn't answer for a moment until, "Well actually that is something I have to discuss with your daughter."

"What is it Chester, have you gone cold on the idea of me moving in with you?"

"Well now that you mentioned it, yes. It's the age difference you see. It's not only what my neighbors might think but I'm even more concerned about what people at the office might think, my clients and other people I deal with."

Jennifer, turning white, asked icily, "Don't you think you ought to have thought that through before you had sex with me and suggested I move in with you?"

"My recollection is you suggested it but I'd agree I was all for it, er, at the time."

"But not now."

"No."

"You bastard."

"I deserve that rebuke."

"Thanks for dinner mother, good night dad, good night Chester," Jennifer said and left the room for her bedroom.

"Well any uncertainty about that unbalanced liaison appears to have terminated," Bob said cheerfully.

Chester pushed his unfinished meal away and said he'd better leave.

"Well that's the best suggestion I'd think you'd made all weekend," Erica smiled. "Off you go."

Chester stood and thanked the couple for their hospitality and left.

Remaining at the table, Bob and Erica sipped their wine.

"Thank god that piece of insanity is over. Do you think Jenny will stay on working with him?"

"No."

"You know Erica, you would be far better suited to Chess than Jenny and you know how you like fucking."

Erica sat rather shocked, deep in thought.

Later she went into console her daughter and found Jennifer was on the Internet happily viewing a disgusting porn film.

"Omigod, what are they doing."

"It's called DP mom, meaning double penetration."

"You know darling, I really did live a sheltered life but believed I was absolutely semi-depraved when I began to regularly engage in French kissing."

"Wow mom, you must have been hot. Look I have saved this film to hard-drive so can watch it anytime. I've decided to resign from my job, find new work, become engaged to Stephen and urge him to make it a short engagement. I need to carve out a life for myself and not have others attempting to do it for me. I'll suggest to Stephen we set the wedding day about three months after we become engaged. Everyone will think I'm pregnant but who cares?"

"Well what ever you say dear. The two mothers will dearly love a wedding."

CHAPTER 2

Mrs Samuels, the administration officer, handed Chester her top six pick from the thirty-seven applications received for his replacement PA.

"I suggest you interview all six, including one that will really surprise you. All are suitably qualified but I have no idea of their physical attributes and whether they are open to immoral suggestions or whatever you desire of your PA. Four are unmarried.

"Why don't you interview then and pick one for me."

"No you must make your selection on several considerations including compatibility. You had wonderful compatibility with Jennifer."

"Yeah but she looked for greener fields. Look please arrange the interviews and I want you to sit in with me and we'll combine to make the final choice, with me being boss having the casting vote."

"Very well but expect me to judge by personal appearance, professionalism and personality and not by the size of whatever and how she walks and how short are her skirts."

"Oh no, I wouldn't expect you to do that but you can expect me to give due consideration to such attributes.

Chester flicked through his copy of the resume of applications and one shocked him: the applicant was Erica Penny.

He grinned. No way would he have that hot-headed bitch working with him. She'd be telling him he had dandruff and would ask were his underpants clean.

Erica interviewed astonishing well and after all the applicants had left he and Sarah Samuels sat on the leather sofa in his office over a bottle of wine and debated their thoughts on the six interviews.

They dropped off the applicants until only two were left. That had taken two hours and Chester knew he could shorten the process by saying he had too many objections to accept Mrs Penny but then Sarah would ask where had those objections suddenly materialized from. No he'd let the selection take its course based solely on professional assessment.

* * *

The mental acrobatics that could consume women no longer surprised Bob Penny because he had a wife who was an ace at mental acrobatics, mood swings and she could turn in half of her own width, er of something like that. But Erica still floored him when she told him she'd been short-listed after applying for their daughter's job.

"But you hate Chester Wigg for the way he plowed our daughter?"

"Well initially but then I found Jennifer though it had been a memorable experience in her march into womanhood.

That was sufficient to send Bob's mind reeling. He said well it was her choice and then he said thoughtfully, "Has Chester ever screwed you?"

"No," she lied, successfully she thought but her husband suspected her of lying. He then tried to rationalize that perhaps she'd been on heat and didn't think that counted as having calculated sex with another man.

Bob discussed that with his secret lover (his sister-in-law) and she said if Bob was having it off he couldn't very well blame his wife for doing the same thing. Bob who managed a local tours company, found he couldn't refute that logic.

Two days later when he arrived home Erica pounced and said she'd secured the job and the salary was bigger than she expected. They had sex on the kitchen table, another bout on the living room floor and the final crack at it while watching the 6:30 news on TV. Bob was left feeling relieved she didn't successfully apply for a new job every day.

Over dinner he asked had Chester chosen her for the size of her breasts compared with the other five finalists.

"I wouldn't think so. Two of them had bigger boobs than mine. Anyway Sally Samuels appeared to lead the interview. You play golf occasional with her husband Benny."

"Oh yeah. She's a good sort."

* * *

Erica dressed conservatively for her first day on the job, not wishing to excite Chester if she was capable of doing that and not wishing to get offside with the other females in the office and not to attract unwanted attention from other males.

"Hi," Chester said as she walked into his office to be briefed about her duties. "What was your first thought as you walked in here?"

Erica's resolve to play it cool collapsed. She decided to be daring.

"I wondered how long it would take before you asked me to suck your cock."

Chester's reaction disappointed her. His face remained passive and he said, "Are you overly nervous about working with me and feel compelled to try to get alongside me? Well it's unnecessary. We did fuck once but you had a reason. Today any reason you may have to repeat that event is probably lame, even pathetic."

Erica decided she'd made a mistake attempting to stimulate his interest in her but it could be a mistake to opt out now that she had his attention but she didn't want him lecturing her.

"I'm not getting enough sex at home."

"I see but ask why are you sharing that intimacy with me?"

"I wish to commence here with an open working relationship with you. I don't necessarily require you to have sex with me but I want it known to you that I desire to have sex with you and by telling you that you'll be constantly half-primed."

"Are you sure about that?"

She smiled confidently and answered no.

"Do you play games?"

Erica wasn't sure. Did he mean he wanted to handcuff her or something like that?

"I'm not sure about my answer because that's a huge open question."

"Well for example consider this. That door over there leads to a room about the size of a built-in wardroom. It's where I can change my shirt and contains a washbasin and toilet. You are free to use it. A game I'd like to play with you is to ask you each day when you arrive at work to go in there and remove your bra and panties and hover around me all day in just your dress or a top and skirt, plus stockings and shoes and you give me permission to play with your pussy or tits whenever I wish."

Erica said she thought she'd be comfortable with that. It wasn't depraved, just a little quirky. However if that little game led to him eventually to have sex with her then the pettiness of the game would evaporate.

"I like your thinking. Will you be comfortable being without a bra at your work station outside my office?"

"I think so. If not I'll talk to you about it."

Chester said he wanted her to reply truthfully. "Do you regard what I have been proposed as immoral or offensive?"

"Not at all. Right now I think it's playful, a rather cozy relationship that I should enjoy. You playing with my pussy will arouse me and I'll really like that. If you make me wet I won't mind. I'll keep a hand towel close by."

"Well enough of our quirkiness. Let me outline your duties and how to basically execute them."

Arriving at work next morning Erica went obediently into the closet in Chester's office and removed her bra and panties. He was at his desk when she emerged and he smiled and said, "All done."

She smiled hesitantly and firmly said yes.

"Good, come and help me with this billings. You tick them off this list and confirm the times spent with each client as I read out entries in my diary. Take close attention because from today you will prepare the list off my diary and I'll then rely on you to check it for accuracy. The worst thing we can do to a client is to over-charge or to charge for service not delivered and the worst thing we can do to me is to miss charging a client or under-charging."

"I understand."

"I thought you would. It's one of the differences between a bright and eager young woman and a more mature and experienced woman."

Erica was left wondering was that a comparison between mother and daughter or was simply a sexual musing?

After three days without Chester stroking her pussy or plucking a nipple, Erica began wondering was she unappetizing to him or was he grieving the loss of her daughter. But driving home that night it all fell into place in her mind. Omigod he was involved in humiliating her and turning her into a sex slave.

Omigod.

Erica was so worried about it that she almost confessed everything to Bob when he arrived home but then she smelt the odors of sexual secretions on him and that was the end of that urge to unbundled. Not surprisingly Bob wasn't interest in sex that night and in bed after attempting to figure out which one of her friends was likely to roll over for Bob, Erica she began thinking of her more pressing predicament.

She decided she deserved to be humiliated. She'd totally humiliated Chester when he'd arrived with Jennifer who was suffering acute exhaustion from excessive sex. But later her daughter claimed she'd welcomed Chester plowing her unrestrained, leaving Erica aware she'd made a fool of herself by wrongly abusing Chester.

Erica then concluded Chester was messing her about because the poor guy was attempting to set up a good sex life but she was now aware he was hopeless at managing women. He'd not learned that possessing a dick the size of a small horse was not sufficient to buy a ticket into sex heaven.

Feeling much happier and sexually aroused Erica hit Bob awake and told him to shower because she wanted sex.

"Can't sex wait till tomorrow night?"

"No. You can return to bed showered and just spread with a boner and I'll help myself."

"Oh shit," Bob said as he stumbled off.

God men could be so unappreciative at times at the lengths a woman would go to give them sexual gratification, Erica sighed.

* * *

Chester sat lonely at home nursing a whisky and ruminating. He'd been staggered when learning Erica had applied to become his PA, the same woman who'd recently berated him savagely for having sex with her adult daughter.

They'd gone through primary and high school at the same time and although he was a year older at high school Erica Brown as she was then was promoted into the class he was in after tests indicated that's where she ought to be. He went on to university to study law but Erica became day receptionist at her grandparent's motel where she stayed until marrying Bob Penny. Bob had arrived at Lake Plume and drove one of the small buses operated by a local tourism company. Chester didn't know him but had heard Bob being described as dull, friendly and a bit of a plodder.

Well as it turned out Erica stood out as the top applicant in terms of being best suited for the position as his PA and was well qualified to take on semi-executive duties. She didn't need to work because Chester, as executive of her maternal grandparents estate, knew she'd inherited the motel. He also knew is was the second top motel in the town and was impressive as a profit-center. Erica had leased the motel to a guy with a good track record in motel management and she'd stopped working. Now she was back working, with Chester.

He rubbed his chin and thought why? Being bored at home would be the logical explanation. But was it? Had daughter Jennifer urged her to apply for the position after Jennifer had resigned? If so why?

When Erica had arrived in his office for her final interview, Chester had watched her closely and observed she looked at the desk, right in the place where she'd once bent over and he'd fucked her, and she'd smiled. Just briefly but she'd smiled. What the hell did that mean?

Chester had concluded she had not been disgusted she'd used her pussy to persuade him to hire her daughter. Chester was pleased that he could manage women skillfully. Well they were rather obedient creatures and responded well to authority. He decided she ought to be humbled for her outrageous treatment of him over her daughter being fucked legless. But how? Well the intelligent thing was to attempt to implement it as soon as possible but waiting until she presented the opportunity.

Erica had given him that sexually suggestive opening within a few minutes on her first day at the office and he pounced, asking her not to wear a bra and panties and he was not surprised she cooperative but he was surprised that a 47-year old woman would cooperate rather than try to stove his head in. Well obviously she was keen to commit adultery with him on a regular basis.

To humble her he had to leave her stew, moving around him all day without panties and her unrestrained tits wobbling and worrying why he wasn't touching her.

Thinking about pushing up her self-lubing pussy made Chester feel dizzy and so he went to bed and read a book about the economic struggle of fishermen in the North Sea. That settled him and he went to sleep relaxed and unworried about the exploitation of fish resources in the North Sea on the other side of the world.

Driving the short distance from home to the office next morning, Chester felt it was time to end Erica's training in how to feel humble. She would now feel ready for sexual exploitation.